• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

oh okay

'cause besides working and chores I was mainly playing Animal Crossing >_> darn that game is so addictive and I haven't even done much yet besides catching bugs/fish to sell for money to pay off my loan for my house

We talk about a lot more than FE13. :|

Like needing brain bleach for particularly unsavory images. :\

Edited by Levant Fortner

Like Nah!

Yes you are.

And there we go.

NO.

NO AGAIN. I treat the penguins with loooooove.

What. Making use of you....in Marthur's run.

And hi NTG! What they said, didn't miss much.

@Levant: At least NTG's sketches were adorable!

Edited by Shirley

@Levant: At least NTG's sketches were adorable!

Don't wanna... even think... about Rey as Olivia...

th_brain_bleach.jpg

I liked the others though

Also, hi NTG

;_; I'm sorry

eek

It's okay. :( We all missed you.

Whaaaat. I mean there wasn't anything interesting you missed. I think.

wait did you finish skimming already?

Edited by Shirley

Very magical! I need to try out some legit Japanese food once...apparently it's high in umami.

*o* yes yes yes try them. I must admit, I haven't really had good experiences with Japanese food though :( Let's see... I don't really like sushi. I had a salty noodle dish once. And I had some teppanyaki style dish which was also salty. I had some good ramen though! And prawn tempuras are yum.

Mmmmmm there is a restaurant called Umami near town which I like to go to. They do oriental dishes and they are nice.

It's okay. :( We all missed you.

Whaaaat. I mean there wasn't anything interesting you missed. I think.

wait did you finish skimming already?

;_; /hugs

I know~ But even if there is nothing interesting, I will skim the pages @_@

nope still skimming

/Rey

・・・お前、やめられないということか?

まぁ、いい・・・

...you know I dislike directly telling my parents stuff... maybe I should write a letter and scribbles to explain my issue to them...

*goes to take a nap*

I couldn't resist

About the clothing incident, I presume?

You don't need to persuade me. Just your future husband.

TheEnd needs to give her red eyes..

They're red in the original shop

But... well, let's say there's a reason why I only post shadows and sketches of it

(Yay for laziness?)

*o* yes yes yes try them. I must admit, I haven't really had good experiences with Japanese food though :( Let's see... I don't really like sushi. I had a salty noodle dish once. And I had some teppanyaki style dish which was also salty. I had some good ramen though! And prawn tempuras are yum.

Mmmmmm there is a restaurant called Umami near town which I like to go to. They do oriental dishes and they are nice.

Noooo, that's a shame. I love sushi a lot, and I do like salty dishes...not too salty though. But yes, prawn tempura is amaaaaaaaze. I don't think I've ever had like, actual ramen though...just the instant noodles stuff which I'm getting tired of.

I need to go to this Umami place. Oriental dishes are the best.

You know what I really want to try though? Shin soba. It sounds like the best thing ever.

oops you said legit Japanese food. Maybe they aren't legit, the ones I've tried. boooo. I need real Japanese food. NIPPONESE

Well I mean, I've only tried like teppanyaki and stuff and that stuff is all over the place, know what I mean? I'd like some less widespread stuff, maybe even some home cooking. Although food from nihon itself would be pretty sugoi too.

Edited by Nightmare

Noooo, that's a shame. I love sushi a lot, and I do like salty dishes...not too salty though. But yes, prawn tempura is amaaaaaaaze. I don't think I've ever had like, actual ramen though...just the instant noodles stuff which I'm getting tired of.

I need to go to this Umami place. Oriental dishes are the best.

You know what I really want to try though? Shin soba. It sounds like the best thing ever.

Well I mean, I've only tried like teppanyaki and stuff and that stuff is all over the place, know what I mean? I'd like some less widespread stuff, maybe even some home cooking.

I normally like salty stuff too, but the ones I tried... those were really salty. And they must be really really salty if someone who likes salty food thinks it's salty.

Haha I love instant ramen too and I am actually getting a bit bored of it too! gasp. Actual ramen... it's just another type of noodle really. :S

Yes! And this Umami place does a £5.95 lunch deal that has a starter and a main dish, and they rotate the menu every week so you can try different combos. Gyoza is yummy btw.

Ooooh shin soba?!?!

I know what you mean! Japanese home cooking would be cool :O