• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe I should start posting in green~

Also maybe now I will quit changing my avatar/theme so often =< But idk if I'm as set on this one.... D=

But that'd be too big of a change!

And REYSON!! I absolutely love your sig, even more now?

@Acacia: >_> Well, it was more like... a dream that was pleasant to my unconscious but the concept was completely shocking to my conscious... if that makes sense. /Freudian. So are there any dream interpreters?

Heehee

Sorry Mumu, but while I also love that green I'm not really gonna chaaaaaaaaaaaaange! Just like I wasn't really gonna start posting in that bright pink colour~

It'd be like I'm stealing Emerald's thing anyway x3

Ew why'd you try to stay up so long Interest? ;n;

Have a good sleepy!

Edited by Freohr Datia

Maybe I should start posting in green~

Also maybe now I will quit changing my avatar/theme so often =< But idk if I'm as set on this one.... D=

Jealous of Emerald I see

Nothing wrong with changing your avatar often

What.

Why is TE gone.

Because today is D&D day

And with that said, I'm really gone now

Heehee

Sorry Mumu, but while I also love that green I'm not really gonna chaaaaaaaaaaaaange! Just like I wasn't really gonna start posting in that bright pink colour~

It'd be like I'm stealing Emerald's thing anyway x3

But he uses a different shade of green and that goofy font!

@Acacia: >_> Well, it was more like... a dream that was pleasant to my unconscious but the concept was completely shocking to my conscious... if that makes sense. /Freudian. So are there any dream interpreters?

Well, I'm no expert, but usually I see that those kind of situations are interpreted as you having some sort of passing/lasting inner desire/something/what-have-you that's suppressed, not really noticed that's there, or just in a forgotten corner of your memory that got a chance to take a walk for a night.

Jealous of Emerald I see

Nothing wrong with changing your avatar often

Because today is D&D day

Yeah!!! GASAP Emerald Jealousy~

When I set up my poll of the many many colours I wanted to use, people replied saying "well, that green is quite nice, but that's kinda already Emerald's thing" and it made me ;n; It wasn't the same shade that he used but it was still very similar~

But I like keeping settled with a theme~ Changing 3 times in 3 days is not something I wanna keep up x3

But he uses a different shade of green and that goofy font!

Yeeeeaaaaah but I do have my own pride to consider!!! I am defined by this blue now~! And I am consistent with it and I am known for being consistent with colours unlike some other coloured font users!

Edited by Freohr Datia

Because today is D&D day

What's D&D? I feel like I should know.

NOOO. Now this thread will die today too.

Well, I'm no expert, but usually I see that those kind of situations are interpreted as you having some sort of passing/lasting inner desire/something/what-have-you that's suppressed, not really noticed that's there, or just in a forgotten corner of your memory that got a chance to take a walk for a night.

Hmm... maybe? You wanna try it then? Hahaha.

Hmm... maybe? You wanna try it then? Hahaha.

Eh, try what? If it's regarding my dreams, I've long accepted it means that my mind has a few screws loose... lol

Oh, that's what I thought D&D stood for.

Eh, try what? If it's regarding my dreams, I've long accepted it means that my mind has a few screws loose... lol

Interpreting my dream?

Oh yeah I'm also jealous for Night being able to always have a green name

But I guess it's also kinda neat to have a name that can change colours based on skins =o

Oh, uh... I think I'll pass. I do not know further about dream interpretation than that, sorry.

Darn. It's okay, I think aside from professionals or whatever, I'm the only one who can really interpret it anyway... and I already settled for the same meaning as you, ahaha.

Yeeeeaaaaah but I do have my own pride to consider!!! I am defined by this blue now~! And I am consistent with it and I am known for being consistent with colours unlike some other coloured font users!

*puts a green mouse on Freohr's head*

:Hugh: