FE4 THREAD

Fia

How so?

The government often requires people to prove they voted in the latest elections when you ask something from it

So if you can't vote, you have to either justify it in due time (for instance, you're out of town) or pay a small fee

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

The government often requires people to prove they voted in the latest elections when you ask something from it

So if you can't vote, you have to either justify it in due time (for instance, you're out of town) or pay a small fee

I see...reminds me of something...

Oh?

I remember reading once that in Ancient Greece citizens concerned with the common problems were eligible to vote, those who didn't do anything weren't able to vote...

yet in our days if you don't vote you have no right to do anything, very convenient for them isn't it....

Edited by James Bond

I remember reading once that in Ancient Greece citizens concerned with the common problems were eligible to vote, those who didn't do anything weren't able to vote...

yet in our days if you don't vote you have no right to do anything, very convenient for them isn't it....

Dat inversion

Where the Tangerine so I can suplex her break her back make her humble

I here plz dun kill me but I have to shower so bb,

Aren't you glad Mumu

I remember when I spammed Tangerine's MSN with Iron Sheik tweets and all I got from her were ">_>"s. Those were glorious days.

She also has a thing about "What!"