FE4 THREAD

Fia

The Black Getter? Not Getter G? Which character you chose as protagonist?

Sanger. I think it's only chapter 9 so far but yeah, Ryoma joined alone in the Black Getter, no doubt picking up Getter Dragon before Shin.

Also, Sanger is fucking broken and Jeeg needs more attacks that can hit Aerial enemies.

Edited by Sirius

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Sanger. I think it's only chapter 9 so far but yeah, Ryoma joined alone in the Black Getter, no doubt picking up Getter Dragon before Shin.

Also, Sanger is fucking broken and Jeeg needs more attacks that can hit Aerial enemies.

Well, over there at the Akusaru Wiki does says the upgrades will go to the Getter Dragon (Ch17), then the Shin Getter (Ch42).

ah, i see. its the same old with me

just started playing SRW

Neo SRW Psx

gotta say i'm liking it so far

Boss. Have you tried the patched games, J and Aplha Gaiden on PSX?

@Sgt. Yeah I was just told how long it'd be till I get Shin Getter, it's apparently Alpha 3 where you get him pretty early. I'm actually in the mood for playing the 2nd OG on PS3 when I get back home so there's that too... Think I stopped that one at chapter 12 or 13.

@SoC: Well enough. I imagine you're still up to your Olivia and Annie related shenanigans.

Anyway I must sleep. Good night folks.

Edited by Sirius

@BLS: Huh, the resident Metroid hack player still resides here? How's it been dood?

Yup. Just been working on my new system, and coming up short on ideas for YouTube playthroughs.

Good night.

Edited by BLS

Boss. Have you tried the patched games, J and Aplha Gaiden on PSX?

Anyway I must sleep. Good night folks.

Not yet. I'm definitely gonna try them out when i'm done with neo

i'm glad i started to play this. its really fun

Night bro

Gasap so Sirius returned tooooooooooo? I wonder how many other people are going to retuuurrrrn

Gen 1 was a pain to play even back then. >_>

Gen 2 was pretty great.

Well here's the thing

When I got into Gen 1, it was mainly through watching the anime and having pokemon trading cards. Then at some point my cousin gave me and my brother Pokemon Red.

And we could never afford to get Gold or Silver. So I never got into gen 2 except through the anime.

That's how I have gotten most into Gen 1, because that's what my childhood was centered around. While including a bit of gen 3 since I owned Sapphire.

Although probably even if I owned gen 2, I would still have loved it, but I also still got most into the very first gen since it's stuck around with me the most.

Ein, you hoar. shirley talks about you all the time and then you act like nobody cares :I

As far as I could tell, you were the same way.... I guess it's just a thing that depression does, it makes you think very irrationally~

i dont know anyone anymore

where's 2009 waaaaaa

I can't say I can say the same for the FE4 THREAD, but I certainly can say the same for SF. But I am still young and can adjust well to these new faces~! I miss a lot of my old friends but I don't mind seeing unfamiliar people since that just gives me opportunity to get to know new people. =o

Arrggh.

I can't sleep. ;_;

Hahaha cockblocked

Heehee that was a different combo that I would never have expected before that I'd see used~ That wording looks horrible ;~;

I'll just stick with that made me giggle I guess~

Edited by Freohr Datia

Hey Fre how's everything with you?

gen 1~ memories

hey Vashiane

Hello. :)

Oh, I have so many Gen 1. memories it's not funny. I blame the card collection in an album under my bed.

Ah yes, thought it was time to.

Don't blame you. I switched out North Italy for Henry early today. ^_^

Hi Ice Sage

Hey Proto!

how are things going with you?

Hello. :)

Oh, I have so many Gen 1. memories it's not funny. I blame the card collection in an album under my bed.

aha, I see

I don't remember much. one of the only things i remember about was on my first playthough i solo'd the game with charizard.

charizard was the reason i wanted to play pokemon lol

I don't think I spent much time with Gen I. Though Gen II was another story since one of my cousins gave me his Gold cartridge and let me use his GBA before I gained mine.

Hey Fre how's everything with you?

gen 1~ memories

Helloooooooo Sagey~ I'm so sleepyyyyyyyyy because we stayed out so laaaaaaaaate so I'm going to get going soon!

Yeah~ Lately I've been thinking of my favourite pokemon in the past compared to now! =o I wonder how much everybody's favourites have changed over time! Because mine have definitely changed up~

I think I'm one of those very few people who actually played the card game and not the Gameboy version.

XD

Charizard is amazing. He was always in my deck, no matter how many water-types Dad had in his deck.

I was little, I had no idea what I was doing half the time.

Mine have changed too, I think my favorite is officially Froakie. You're adorable AND resemble a historical figure that I admire? Instant heart points. <3

Helloooooooo Sagey~ I'm so sleepyyyyyyyyy because we stayed out so laaaaaaaaate so I'm going to get going soon!

Yeah~ Lately I've been thinking of my favourite pokemon in the past compared to now! =o I wonder how much everybody's favourites have changed over time! Because mine have definitely changed up~

I would sleep now, but i'm so stressed out :/

aha same here~. it was hard making a top ten list for that thread