• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think I ever beat Red. THe last thing I remember doing with that Gold cartridge was training my team at Mt. Silver... but never reached the levels to have even a chance to win...

Grinding sucked in Gen 2, big time.

A decent level 60-70 party is more than enough. >_>

Yes. Though with grinding taking forever because wild Pokémon levels are so frigging low in Gen 2...

20130709.jpg

Maru.

DDfOIHM.jpg

SHIPPPUUUUUUUUUUUUUUJIIINRAAAAIIIIII!

Shippuuga's better.

What the heck. Expert at handling people? How do I qualify if I hate dealing with people at times?

It's not wise to take Ayanami seriously at all.

Well...I thought...*nvm*

Edited by 綾波

Hi Shirley.

What I meant was, I wish I knew how to handle this one problem better. I'm stuck as to what to do.

Oh. Hmm, I would probably change my number if that person is REALLY bad... but then I'm really clueless so uh... I shouldn't be trying to give suggestions for something I'm not really about.

It's not wise to take Ayanami seriously at all.

Oh. :<

Lv 60-70 is far too much. I had my levels at 50-55 when I beat Red in Crystal

Hmmm... I guess you went for it then due to grinding taking forever, huh? (Considering that the highest leveled rematchable Pokémon are only level 50...)

Oh. Hmm, I would probably change my number if that person is REALLY bad... but then I'm really clueless so uh... I shouldn't be trying to give suggestions for something I'm not really about.

Oh. :<

Thanks. I hope I don't have to do that again, but I'll just see what happens for now.

Hmmm... I guess you went for it then due to grinding taking forever, huh? (Considering that the highest leveled rematchable Pokémon are only level 50...)

I could have gotten higher if I just grinded, but I generally don't like grinding. My team originally consisted of five Pokemon, but I brought in a Snorlax just for Red, which performed pretty well despite being at its base level of 50. I can't remember any specific strategies though.

Goodnight? Interest.

Thanks. I hope I don't have to do that again, but I'll just see what happens for now.

Again... Eep, that's pretty bad then. Well, if you need uh...anything, you can ask me / PM me.

And yay, Acacia~ your avatar is still something I have to get used to now.

Proto, you mistook Ayanami for BLS because he keeps saying "weak" as if saying it made him cooler~

It's okay Freohr
That's proof you're already used to the horrible wording

..... that doesn't make me feel any better ;~;

But you're right.... my wording is commonly horrible... =<

Edited by Freohr Datia

Hi there. Oh, getting used to it? Haha, though in a week or two it may probably change again... XD

....Okay maybe not then, hahaha. Better than me though.

Goodnight? Interest.

Again... Eep, that's pretty bad then. Well, if you need uh...anything, you can ask me / PM me.

And yay, Acacia~ your avatar is still something I have to get used to now.

The last times I had to change my number were because of repeated sales calls in which I couldn't get the message across that I wasn't interested in buying anything. So I had to change my number so I would stop getting calls from them. And eating up my minutes.

And thanks again. I appreciate it. ^__^

Oh, I saw what you did on the "Last to post wins" thread... so that's the corpse you wanted to ship somewhere?

Oh shit, you figured it out. I...expose my own secret plans too much, don't I?

The last times I had to change my number were because of repeated sales calls in which I couldn't get the message across that I wasn't interested in buying anything. So I had to change my number so I would stop getting calls from them. And eating up my minutes.

And thanks again. I appreciate it. ^__^

Ouch. I'm fortunate enough not to have ever received sales calls... My parents' home phone might have once but they always bugged off. So ouch!

But no problem. :3

Thanks for all the well-wishes, folks who gave them

Long and short of it is, I head back on Thursday to get registered to work in a network of warehouses

the work is lame and inconsistent, having me call every day to verify whether or not I can go, and probably going only every other day

but it is work

it is dosh

and I can put this down on the papers to help get a steady job in a couple of months

overall victory : attained

[spoiler=victory drink from victory mug : delicious]bpou.jpg

Edited by Pride

Thanks for all the well-wishes, folks who gave them

Long and short of it is, I head back on Thursday to get registered to work in a network of warehouses

the work is lame and inconsistent, having me call every day to verify whether or not I can go, and probably going only every other day

but it is work

it is dosh

and I can put this down on the papers to help get a steady job in a couple of months

overall victory : attained

[spoiler=victory drink from victory mug : delicious]bpou.jpg

is that chocolate milk