FE4 THREAD

Fia

That's pretty good and somewhat unfair. You really had to play two games in one day?

(What Ein said)

Thanks. And yep, though we don't have to do it again this season. Actually, we had about 10 minutes in-between games. :rolleyes:

So your luck can be fine~ Congrats on that! =3

Ha ha, thanks.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there, Pilot and Rei Rei. :D

Edited by 綾波

yesss. that's pretty awesome

mankind

ahh the old days of wrestling

great stuff

haven't really watch any of the new ones

Well, there are some pretty good guys nowadays, but the Attitude Era was fucking awesome. Even the games were top notch.

Well, there are some pretty good guys nowadays, but the Attitude Era was fucking awesome. Even the games were top notch.

true Bro. some new wrestlers are pretty cool

mhm attitude era was fucking great. the games were so good

here comes the pain is def my fav wrestling game tho

so much fun

Hoping that we smeeeeeeeell what "The Rock" is cookin.

Edited by 綾波

New WWE is boring as hell. Like, I don't deny the skill level of some guys because they're pretty skilled, but everyone is basically the same now. No more fancy gimmicks, no flashy outfits, no exaggerated personalities, nothing of the like. Attitude Era was cool, but my personal favourites were the 80s and early 90s. Guys like Bret Hart, Mr. Perfect, Rick Rude, Shawn Michaels and the God damn UNDERTAKER were all the best.

Edited by Nightmare

I don't remember this.

You wished your dreamwaving powers had reached reality-bending levels, preferring that over the logical conclusion of post-masturbation amnesia.

I love how in my case it isn't, "He'll kill you in your sleep", it's "He'll kill you in *HIS* sleep".

That's like the third time I've said that

New WWE is boring as hell. Like, I don't deny the skill level of some guys because they're pretty skilled, but everyone is basically the same now. No more fancy gimmicks, no flashy outfits, no exaggerated personalities, nothing of the like. Attitude Era was cool, but my personal favourites were the 80s and early 90s. Guys like Bret Hart, Mr. Perfect, Rick Rude, Shawn Michaels and the God damn UNDERTAKER were all the best.

The undertaker even took the role in Streets Of Rage 2.

true Bro. some new wrestlers are pretty cool

mhm attitude era was fucking great. the games were so good

here comes the pain is def my fav wrestling game tho

so much fun

WWF No Mercy is a great game as well. It's so fucking cool, people still play it even today.

I don't know, they are approaching this more "serious" side of wrestling due to the rising popularity of MMA events. Also when they tried to come up with some gimmicks such as the Boogeyman, they became way too unpopular.

Still, you gotta give it to Undertaker. The dood has the same gimmick for like 30 years, and still is popular. A legend.

Also hi to however said hi to me

yeah : (

I miss all the gimmicks and exaggerated personalities.

MR. PERFECT yess. Undertaker is great. legend

Iron shiek still makes me laugh with what he says on twitter haha

WWF No Mercy is a great game as well. It's so fucking cool, people still play it even today.

yess. I still play that game with friends. great game

always funny moments with them lol

what was that game again on ps1? know you role i think? pretty fun as well

Still, you gotta give it to Undertaker. The dood has the same gimmick for like 30 years, and still is popular. A legend.

No kiddin.

The Undertaker is everywhere.

Edited by 綾波

I didn't say hi to you

But hi anyway

E aí cara!

yess. I still play that game with friends. great game

always funny moments with them lol

what was that game again on ps1? know you role i think? pretty fun as well

IIRC, yes. Also there were those japanese wrestling games such as Fire Pro Wrestling, which were also pretty damn fun.

No kiddin.

The Undertaker is everywhere.

The guy is eternal.

http://www.serenesforest.net/fe4/char_2.html

VASM hasn't updated none of this. Oh well.

But Rana. I'd call her something along the lines of Lana. And Yurius and Yuria. lol Whoever translated those names?? And Areone should be Arion.

Edited by 綾波

IIRC, yes. Also there were those japanese wrestling games such as Fire Pro Wrestling, which were also pretty damn fun.

yeah. fun games bro

also I miss JR

when he was an announcer he went over the top and i loved it haha

king was cool too. glad he's still there

yo holmes

But Ced. It would have made sense to went with Seti. As in being named after the end of the word, Forseti. Oh well. And Twikitri fixed Yurius and Yuria being Julius and Julia looong ago. VASM just never bothered to update it.

Edited by 綾波

I don't know, they are approaching this more "serious" side of wrestling due to the rising popularity of MMA events. Also when they tried to come up with some gimmicks such as the Boogeyman, they became way too unpopular.

And that's losing the point, wrestling was never about serious fights and shit anyway, it was all just an exaggerated stage play. They had a lot of failed gimmicks and storylines in the past, that didn't stop 'em. They just don't wanna do this it seems, or maybe people just aren't into it any more.

Also gotta take into account the sheer level of skill he has. Everything he does is so believable (especially if he has an opponent who is also great, like Shawn Michaels), and it still surprises me to this, whenever he jumps off the top rope, that a huge dude like him has such agility. Damn.

yeah : (

I miss all the gimmicks and exaggerated personalities.

MR. PERFECT yess. Undertaker is great. legend

Iron shiek still makes me laugh with what he says on twitter haha

They're all true Iron Sheik class, respect the legend, god bless them forever.

Iron Sheik is the best still. He was also pretty great back in his day.

Games huh. I really love Here Comes the Pain, and also that one WCW vs. NWO game on the 64.

Edited by Nightmare

Nice to see the normal Zephiel in the DLC episodes that what he'd be like without his father fucking him up. =]

Seconded