• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

OldMan is trying to stop me!... argh!!!....

but... not working...

bye and goodnight everybody! and hibye for some :< take care!

Belated bye bye NTG. :C

I'm back!

Work. Coworkers can be the death of me sometimes. :<

I know the feeling. I used to work the family business and there's this one other person who's pretty much single-handedly making the workplace life hell. There's a reason only two people work at said small business now.

Never.

=(

hallo!!!

my golly. I have a spam email from a 26 year old Jennifer/Jenifer who wants to "build a relationship" with me

Lawl hibye...Interesting... Edited by Interest

Welcome back!

And two people in a business? What the. And well, it's more like it's probably because I'm just super weak / sensitive even at work and our work is pretty damn stressful.

Welcome back!

And two people in a business? What the. And well, it's more like it's probably because I'm just super weak / sensitive even at work and our work is pretty damn stressful.

It's a veryyyyy small business that uses a lot of third party.

Freight forwarding does that. Given that I worked in it for a couple of years during summer vacations, I would know. It's very mentally and physically demanding. Having someone who is essentially abusive on the workplace doesn't help, which is why I stopped a year ago.

Edited by Interest

I...see.

Whaaa... I meant super weak as in emotionally weak! I just work at a...a...home care agency. I wouldn't say my coworkers are abusive than just... well, I can be a really meek person in...real life.

tumblr_moxhsqyZR31qhwmnpo1_500.jpg

few things are scarier than unexpected cupboard kitty when trying to grab a cup for a drink!

O_O

This I can sympathize with. This happened to me when I was at a friend's house... one of her cats had someone got in the cupboard when I was trying to get a cup.

I...see.

Whaaa... I meant super weak as in emotionally weak! I just work at a...a...home care agency. I wouldn't say my coworkers are abusive than just... well, I can be a really meek person in...real life.

I'm a bit like that too. I know how it's like...

tumblr_moxhsqyZR31qhwmnpo1_500.jpg

few things are scarier than unexpected cupboard kitty when trying to grab a cup for a drink!

In b4 cheezburger gets ahold of this.

I can understand this more than I want to ;~;

It's a very understandable matter... nobody's really alone in that when it comes to it... heck, we are here after all to know and tell...

...? It wasn't much, actually. Just dealing with almost everybody gone. It's not that bad, just... not used to it.

Gone? Oh, didn't you mention that you family had stopped by?

If so, then I get it. It does get a little too quiet. But I'm pretty reclusive so I get over it pretty fast.

Gone? Oh, didn't you mention that you family had stopped by?

If so, then I get it. It does get a little too quiet. But I'm pretty reclusive so I get over it pretty fast.

Not stopped by, but moved out-of-state to pass the Summer elsewhere. So right now no one's here other than me except my mom and the cat. Though my uncles still stop by occasionally. Either way, yeah, it's quite more lonely. Well, I do too enjoy being alone and stuff... but that mostly applies to non-family members so...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Oh oh, you did move elsewhere temporarily. With the cat that you should hand to me. :<

ANd thanks, Interest and Freohr. At least you have Integ.

Wait, I misread. But why nooooooooot? Okay, so you already told me why but still. :<

I will love her? so so so so so much.

Edited by Shirley

Wow, most fragile chocolate bar I've ever seen... or eat...

Wait, I misread. But why nooooooooot? Okay, so you already told me why but still. :<

I will love her? so so so so so much.

Heh, I don't doubt the cat would be in good hands, but I won't let her be my mom's 6th victim of cats that are now gone from the house...

Edited by Acacia Sgt