• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Alec is predestined but I don't think that means anything over a random dude like Arden.

can lex leave his weapon in his pants long enough

unless they stay side by side for the entire chapter 2, it should happen

okay since you can't do it yourself, i'll make an argument for you.

GBA fire emblem instruments vary substantially more in frequency. As a result, the different instruments in every song are very pronounced and distinguishable. However, because of the GBA hardware, there's a little white noise to be heard throughout. The GBA can only clearly play square instruments.

SNES FE instrument sounds all dwell in the mid-low area of the sound frequency spectrum, so the sound is very dark and muddy. thankfully, SNES can fully handle the instruments with its audio driver(or whatever its called).

You prefer your thing, i prefer mine...unless you want to continue the 12 year old youtube comment mentality of "your opinion is stupid, nerd".

Your opinion is stupid, nerd

It's usually vague, like attack again if more agile.

Space restrictions really don't help in English, though the Japanese descriptions are accurate enough

It's usually vague, like attack again if more agile.

Oh yeah, speaking of, Pursuit is probably one thing she should learn about before actually playing. Since of course, doubling in that game requires a skill, though still with an AS trigger.

Oh yeah, speaking of, Pursuit is probably one thing she should learn about before actually playing. Since of course, doubling in that game requires a skill, though still with an AS trigger.

what

what is this.

Edited by Shirley

what

what is this.

Ah yes, in Genealogy, you can only double if you have the Pursuit Skill, or the Pursuit Ring item. As a trade-off, it activates so long you have higher AS than the enemy. There is also the Charge Skill, that allows you to attack more than once if your HP is below a certain amount, and the Continue Skill which is essentially Pursuit but without the AS requirement and % dependent.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Ah yes, in Genealogy, you can only double if you have the Pursuit Skill, or the Pursuit Ring item. As a trade-off, it activates so long you have higher AS than the enemy. There is also the Charge Skill, that allows you to attack more than once if your HP is below a certain amount.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat. So there's not gonna be a lot of doubling in FE4 except a few characters?

How do you get these skills or items.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat. So there's not gonna be a lot of doubling in FE4 except a few characters?

How do you get these skills or items.

Well, you need to know that in this game, Skills comes in two flavors: Class and Personal. Class means that anyone of that class can use it, but only of that class, so you can't pass them down to 2nd Gen. Personal is as the name says, and those you can pass down. Don't worry, quite a number of characters have access to the skill.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Oh... That's good to know. And what's this secret event? Wait, I probably won't remember if you tell me now...

and jesus FE4 is complicated. The game will differentiate between these classes for me, I presume? >_>

Oh... That's good to know. And what's this secret event? Wait, I probably won't remember if you tell me now...

and jesus FE4 is complicated. The game will differentiate between these classes for me, I presume? >_>

Well, if you bring the status screen, and move the cursor to the skills section, you can check if the skill is Class or Personal.

Well, if you bring the status screen, and move the cursor to the skills section, you can check if the skill is Class or Personal.

I...see... That'll help. I'll remember about their differences then.

Well, it's not like my emulator is working properly for me right now so I can't do anything. ;_;

Aaaaand I think I will leave you guys now. Goodnight everyone.

Bad Freohr.

Oh and it's perfectly fine when she calls everybody ditchers huh? Totally not biased at all~

I'm sorry. But I'm...uh... leaving now... >_>

Blame Ein, he did it first. wait what.

Wow and now he's showing up just as you leave D=

Bye bye Shirley~

Also here's a hint: strikethrough tags for me typically mean joking/teasing/sarcasm tags~

But I guess that isn't the most helpful since I'm almost teasing 24/7 and since my posting habits annoy everybody so much I've been trying to cut down on using strike tags~ So now I use strikethrough only half the time instead of all the time! =D

Edited by Freohr Datia