• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

on the subject of protective parents: i once dated a girl whose mother wanted me to adopt one of the huskies she was fostering and would usually get meals and snacks for me whenever i came(this dog really liked me too, would always follow me around and would give me doggie hugs each time i came into the house, we nicknamed her my shadow). unfortunately, my grandma doesn't like having dogs in her house so booo. but yeah, probably the most chill parent of someone i dated.

ps: i still miss that husky ;_;

on the subject of protective parents: i once dated a girl whose mother wanted me to adopt one of the huskies she was fostering and would usually get meals and snacks for me whenever i came(this dog really liked me too, would always follow me around and would give me doggie hugs each time i came into the house, we nicknamed her my shadow). unfortunately, my grandma doesn't like having dogs in her house so booo. but yeah, probably the most chill parent of someone i dated.

My brother's ex's family was pretty chill too

I used to play Puyo Puyo with her brother ;_; nice kid

What.

and ohmy.png indeed.

Blood Magic - all skills are cast from HP

Ancestral - enemy totems everywhere, giving various buffs to enemies

Multiproj - ranged enemies fire multiple projectiles, making them much harder to dodge

:( Would've been an awesome companion/pet.

Blood Magic - all skills are cast from HP

Ancestral - enemy totems everywhere, giving various buffs to enemies

Multiproj - ranged enemies fire multiple projectiles, making them much harder to dodge

Are all those enemy skills? .........

I suppose you weren't expecting an answer on that one or weren't caring for one huh? x3

You should answer it anyway?

I suppose you weren't expecting an answer on that one or weren't caring for one huh? x3

Your choice

Sleep, 'night

Are all those enemy skills? .........

Blood magic is yours

Casting from hit points when you're low-level and taking a lot of damage, yay

Edited by OldMan

haha yeah, they're my favorites. this one was actually half husky half australian shepherd. when i move out i'm gonna try to get a husky

Same... I live in Florida though, and huskies are colder-temperature dogs... I might have to move out of the state, but I'll do it if it gets me my dream dog.

Same... I live in Florida though, and huskies are colder-temperature dogs... I might have to move out of the state, but I'll do it if it gets me my dream dog.

they can survive in hotter temperatures but the cold is definitely better for them, especially the ones with big coats

Sleep, 'night

Blood magic is yours

Casting from hit points when you're low-level and taking a lot of damage, yay

Oh...

Yeah, exactly that. That must hurt.

And goodnight TE.

they can survive in hotter temperatures but the cold is definitely better for them, especially the ones with big coats

Yeah... I'd rather not risk it. I've seen some large huskies here in Florida and I know it can't be good for them.

Oh wait, PoE patch

I suppose I'll get that one before going to bed

The only way to answer a silly question is with a silly answer, but since I'm not as silly as you are I can't answer~

Hahaha good one

Yeah... I'd rather not risk it. I've seen some large huskies here in Florida and I know it can't be good for them.

I have a few huskies in my neighborhood here... I feel sorry for them.

Especially last week.

So did your sister see the video yet, btw?

Edited by shadowofchaos