FE4 THREAD

Fia

I have a few huskies in my neighborhood here... I feel sorry for them.

So did your sister see the video yet, btw?

Oh, the second I saw it, I ran and got her.

She almost dove at the computer and wrote a response to you, I'm thinking I should have let her do it.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

And I should have gone to bed early tonight

What's wrong with me

Why

@Randoman: I barely do anything on SF outside of this.

Edited by Shirley

Why

A race I shouldn't have started

Conversations I should have left for tomorrow

A patch I should have simply left downloading overnight

You know what, I'll just do that before I collapse

'Night

You are more of a troll than I am.

You're terrible. xD

ohmy.png Edited by OldMan

Yeah... I'd rather not risk it. I've seen some large huskies here in Florida and I know it can't be good for them.

I'm not saying it's bad for them, but don't you think they are a bit sturdier than that? I've had three Akitas my whole life here in Florida, and though I can attest to two of them hating the heat, they've rarely had any more discomfiture than requiring more water - even when they aren't shedding. They've become quite efficient at letting off heat through their tongues. And Akitas - like many deep winter hunters - have an extra layer of hair in comparison to other common dog species.

Plus, Akitas are basically Samurai Huskies. It was Illegal to own one in Japan if you weren't a Samurai, around the same time you could not own a weapon if you were not a Samurai. IIRC

All of this is coming from the guy who's more overprotective of his dogs than should be possible. Go me, a hypocrite and a fool.

A race I shouldn't have started

Conversations I should have left for tomorrow

A patch I should have simply left downloading overnight

You know what, I'll just do that before I collapse

'Night

I...see.

Yes, sleep is more important. Others can be resumed tomorrow.

Goodnight, TE!

So, I guess a lot of us are far from the forest nowadays huh?

Yuuuup.

Edited by Shirley

You are more of a troll than I am.

You're terrible. xD

I know, I know.

And she still hasn't gotten Chrom x Sumia for me in the support log... I promised her that I would get the rest of Sumia's supports of her, and waited for her to zone out just enough so I could slip in the part about which pairing SHE had to get.

She's STILL mad at me for that one.

And yes, I am a terrible little person, but sometimes, I just can't help myself. XD

I'm not saying it's bad for them, but don't you think they are a bit sturdier than that? I've had three Akitas my whole life here in Florida, and though I can attest to two of them hating the heat, they've rarely had any more discomfiture than requiring more water - even when they aren't shedding. They've become quite efficient at letting off heat through their tongues. And Akitas - like many deep winter hunters - have an extra layer of hair in comparison to other common dog species.

Plus, Akitas are basically Samurai Huskies. It was Illegal to own one in Japan if you weren't a Samurai, around the same time you could not own a weapon if you were not a Samurai. IIRC

All of this is coming from the guy who's more overprotective of his dogs than should be possible. Go me, a hypocrite and a fool.

I'm just as, if not more paranoid, and I'm very overprotective when it comes to dogs.

I just... I don't want them to suffer. It gets hot here even for me - and I've lived here my entire life!

YEAH HE IS

I always feel like the only person who ever considers these huge ferocious monsters cute ;~;

W-well... he's on fours so... <_<

And sometimes they are pretty cute though.

YEAH HE IS

I always feel like the only person who ever considers these huge ferocious monsters cute ;~;

. . . Isn't Jinouga a bit. . . you know. . . aggressive?

Regardless, I think you should meet Cherche. She seems to be rather fond of (not fanged) Wyverns herself.

Edited by Verdant Shade

Well, I'm going to have to sign off for tonight...

Pain medicine is finally doing what it's supposed to... knock me the hell out.

Good night and sweet dreams to you all, I'mma go dream about world domination, my fangame/thing, chaos and fluffy bunnies.