FE4 THREAD

Fia

No offense to people who have usernames like these, but my eyes hurt when I see usernames with no capitalized letters and seemingly random letters placed near each other... ._.

But for some reason, shadowofchaos seems okay. Probably because I'm used to it by now... =P

Edited by Fruit Ninja

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Where do you work anyways Shirley?

A home care agency. Office work, assigning home health aides/home attendants to elderly people or even younger "children" (from probably 7/8 - 18ish) with mental disabilities and working with their insurance/contracts.

aww sory to hear that =(

what's wrong?

Work, depression, etc. :< Trying to not let irrational thoughts affect me more, because work is making me unhappy enough.

It's to deal with the remnants of a vascular malformation I have on my leg. You can't really remove the thing without taking a giant chunk out of my leg, and if I do too much in one day or if fate simply does not like me at a certain point in time, it gets pretty painful.

Especially at night.

I see... Ouch. But at least it hasn't been much today, right? So I read.

Nerds are awesome what are you talking about

But I'd be a pseudonerd. I just like reading novels.

No offense to people who have usernames like these, but my eyes hurt when I see usernames with no capitalized letters and seemingly random letters placed near each other... ._.

it's ok lol, but my username is not actually just random letters... it's a long story

A home care agency. Office work, assigning home health aides/home attendants to elderly people or even younger "children" (from probably 7/8 - 18ish) with mental disabilities and working with their insurance/contracts.

Ahh I see.

I can see why you would dislike working there sometimes.

Big sis can you come chat with us in our little pm in a bit :c

Work, depression, etc. :< Trying to not let irrational thoughts affect me more, because work is making me unhappy enough.

I see... Ouch. But at least it hasn't been much today, right? So I read.

But I'd be a pseudonerd. I just like reading novels.

Yeah, it's doable today, and I'll gladly take that over the alternative.

And I'm sorry about work being such a pain Shirley... ugh. People sometimes...

Coming little bro!

Wait, how is that even possible...?

Well, not the cool part... I just think of you as quiet and timid... since that's the impression give. And a wolf doesn't seem to represent that. (Not that cut up fruit represents me well... =P)

And I saw the sig, too... That is, after the avi. Actually, I was so surprised, I pressed "Reply" after the avi loaded, but before the sigs did. Which is why I said avi... if that makes any sense? I dunno. -_-'

Heehee well I don't care about matching my theme with myself~ I just put in what I like!

I think I get what you're saying... =o

ah, i see =(

yeah just try not to let it affect you.

hope things get better for you :)

Oh, it's fine. My aunt's a nurse and I can't remember half the stuff she tells me.

Except for that advice on having more iron in my diet, which I followed, because that means bacon. :)

Well. . . at least my failure of memory was not too disappointing.

And that was an extremely hard piece of Java to read. Wow, I think I'm going to either get my Taxpayer's worth, or else my biggest migraine ever from this AP Computer Science Course. A toast to Florida, the weirdest state ever!

Well. . . at least my failure of memory was not too disappointing.

And that was an extremely hard piece of Java to read. Wow, I think I'm going to either get my Taxpayer's worth, or else my biggest migraine ever from this AP Computer Science Course. A toast to Florida, the weirdest state ever!

Cheers.

Ahh I see.

I can see why you would dislike working there sometimes.

It's more like with my coworkers.

Yeah, it's doable today, and I'll gladly take that over the alternative.

And I'm sorry about work being such a pain Shirley... ugh. People sometimes...

That's good.

And it's fine... People are stupid though.

ah, i see =(

yeah just try not to let it affect you.

hope things get better for you :)

I suppose. Thanks though.

It's more like with my coworkers.

That's good.

And it's fine... People are stupid though.

I suppose. Thanks though.

I know this, but still... I mean, you all have to work there - why be a completely asshole to the people you spend 6-7 hours a day with?

I know this, but still... I mean, you all have to work there - why be a completely asshole to the people you spend 6-7 hours a day with?

I can't say they are complete assholes either. I think it has to do with my extreme sensitivity and being really timid... especially offline. And more like 8 hours, considering I eat lunch and all in the office too.

I'm also thinking about leaving SF completely.

Edited by Shirley

Cheers.

Cheers!

**downs a large glass of water**

Booo! Drink a man's drink, ya sissy!

What!? Who dares expect me to take a swig of that blasted "Fire Water"! As 1/16th Native, I'll not become an incoherent gibbering mass thanks to a bit of that. . . rat poison. Bring me the Crane, I'm standing my ground and defending my honor as the only dry member of my family.

Edited by Verdant Shade

I can't say they are complete assholes either. I think it has to do with my extreme sensitivity and being really timid... especially offline. And more like 8 hours, considering I eat lunch and all in the office too.

I'm fairly sensitive myself, so I feel your pain... especially when someone makes an off-color comment that really isn't completely directed at you, but you feel like it is? Mmm. That happens a lot.

Except I usually don't cry if someone gets under my skin like that... I get cleaver-swinging pissed.

Oh God, I think OldMan's right... I am a yangire.

Loneliness sounds like a thing somebody prefers when they want complete neutrality though...

I used to think "I'd much prefer to be completely neutral and not feel anything at all so I never get hurt"

But... now it feels like... it doesn't feel like being alive going a completely neutral... "life"

I'd much rather take the pain that comes along with all the joys I could take by being with people and friends than nobody and have nothing happen at all. I'd rather live my life. I've been able to meet and talk to so many awesome people and I'd say it's definitely more worth having than nothing <3

Even I get easily irritated or upset, usually simply by the fact that something I like isn't appreciated well imo or that somebody I like is getting picked on or how I disappoint so many people by my own stupidity. But I don't imagine it being much better... with nobody at all? It kinda makes me think it'd make my life too much of an empty shell that way, with no pain but also no joy...

I'm not trying to say you absolutely must try to think the way I do because for all I know what I think is just from a naive mind again... But it always upsets me when I see people talking about shutting themselves away from people... and I just felt the urge to say something about it =<

edit: oh wow found a big big typo that said the exact opposite of what I meant~

Wait and now I miss Shirley saying that??..... You were among those people I was so happy to meet ;~; I'm sad that you think that way....

Edited by Freohr Datia

I'm fairly sensitive myself, so I feel your pain... especially when someone makes an off-color comment that really isn't completely directed at you, but you feel like it is? Mmm. That happens a lot.

Except I usually don't cry if someone gets under my skin like that... I get cleaver-swinging pissed.

Oh God, I think OldMan's right... I am a yangire.

All the time. Even if it ISN'T about me, I'd be paranoid. I have so many issues.

Hmm... I cry over a lot of crap. I do get angry, but that anger turns into tears.

>Where's TE?

Working

Or trying to, at least

Damn system downtime

Wait what

Are you home now then.

Because I'm creating more stress for myself along with the work shit I mentioned and I'm not letting myself escape on here. Multitasking is bad and I am still doing it, but yeah. Even at home.

I'M SORRY, BLS. But... :/