• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Silly... just because Rey asked me to marry him twice doesn't mean he's the center of my universe.

Yet

No, but... when I joined this site, I was at the literal frayed ends of my rope. I just...

If you've ever seen my profile, I mention that one of my hobbies is beating my psyche up with a Brave Sword, right?

... That's because my pysche beats ME up with a Brave Lance.

I bullied myself into such a horrible state of depression, and I couldn't fix the problem because... it's me. I'm my own problem.

That was really the only viable solution.

And I joined the site around that time, because I just needed something to do. A distraction, I guess. And you gave it to me. You all... held that feeling off until I could actually get some serious help for it.

If I hadn't joined this site, I would have died. But you saved me and I thank you for that. With... every part of my being.

Now now

People don't kill themselves that easily outside of Japan

I'm in no way making light of your self-bullying btw

I'm just making light of this site's influence

Edited by OldMan

Silly... just because Rey asked me to marry him twice doesn't mean he's the center of my universe.

No, but... when I joined this site, I was at the literal frayed ends of my rope. I just...

If you've ever seen my profile, I mention that one of my hobbies is beating my psyche up with a Brave Sword, right?

... That's because my pysche beats ME up with a Brave Lance.

I bullied myself into such a horrible state of depression, and I couldn't fix the problem because... it's me. I'm my own problem.

That was really the only viable solution.

And I joined the site around that time, because I just needed something to do. A distraction, I guess. And you gave it to me. You all... held that feeling off until I could actually get some serious help for it.

If I hadn't joined this site, I would have died. But you saved me and I thank you for that. With... every part of my being.

Vashiane...I didn't know you had it that rough. i'm sorry you had to go though that.

i'm glad i was able to help. even though all i did was say hi a few times.

Nothing important really...same boring stuff...

you sir?

same here =( pretty bored

i forgot to ask. did you like fe13?

=( a pity, the weather is terrible, there are not even half as many people around as there were last year...

It is good to kill time, but it lacks scenario...

Yet

Now now

People don't kill themselves that easily outside of Japan

I'm in no way making light of your self-bullying btw

I'm just making light of this site's influence

Yet? Oh gee. [/headdesk] Why do you so adamantly

ship me and Rey, again?

Something's wrong with my town then, we had four school-aged teenagers off themselves within the span of a year.

Well, it's not the site. It's the people in it. I've made some amazing friends here, and I wouldn't trade THAT for anything.

*hugs vashi* it'll be all right..

[/hugs] Thanks.

Vashiane...I didn't know you had it that rough. i'm sorry you had to go though that.

i'm glad i was able to help. even though all i did was say hi a few times.

Don't sell yourself short - it's still helping. :)

ship me and Rey, again?

Because you guys leave cues

Something's wrong with my town then, we had four school-aged teenagers off themselves within the span of a year.

Well, it's not the site. It's the people in it. I've made some amazing friends here, and I wouldn't trade THAT for anything.

Yes, that's definitely wrong

Didn't you make them before finding this thread though

At least you stopped yourself, Vashi. And at least this forum can help you!

Enjolras, an old member
As in someone who comes around every blue moon

Why stare

I see. That means never now.

Not staring at anyone or anything in particular, just staring into space.

Yay for depressed people, huh.

Edited by Shirley

RANDOM TOPIC CHANGE LOL

I would think that that is not so uncommon in chatrooms

All these depressed people... ;~; Some of you seem like you act quite cheery and finding out that this one cheery person who seemed like nothing but was/is going through depression never seems to feel any less weird... It's as if I should look at every sad person and every cheery person as somebody who's going through depression

I'm sad that I can't say much more than "I hope things work out better for you" because I don't think I'm much of the type who's capable of giving good advice... But I really do hope things can become easier for you all.

=( a pity, the weather is terrible, there are not even half as many people around as there were last year...

It is good to kill time, but it lacks scenario...

ah =( sad to hear. its so hot. hope things get better bro

yeah I agree. I really liked the plot the first time i played it. i find it ok now lol

still find fe5 the best xD

ship me and Rey, again?

[/hugs] Thanks.

Don't sell yourself short - it's still helping. :)

well, glad to help :)

You know that people who care will always listen to you when you need advice or just someone to vent to, right? You'll probably be able to find one person on this forum you like or trust enough to tell them everything, or at least when you're having a crummy day and you need someone to listen. This forum helps a lot. Heck, I joined in the first place because I was out-of-state at school with like only one IRL friend around and going insane. Found a lot of people to keep me sane while I'm alone at school now.

It's so rare, you can roughly call it never indeed

Are you sure

The internet is a place where depressed people come together to forget their depression through relentless time wasting

ah =( sad to hear. its so hot. hope things get better bro

yeah I agree. I really liked the plot the first time i played it. i find it ok now lol

still find fe5 the best xD

It's ok s**t happens...thanks man same for you

Yup it is ok...without DLC this game wouldn't stand for long though...

Good because I still find FE4 better...

Huh. And I thought I was the only good stepford smiler on this site Another miscalculation, eh old boy?

Well. . .

I honestly have nothing to contribute to that little conversation. Something that's not unusual in the slightest.

I suppose I'll ask, just what is disappointing about Grima, the Fell Dragon who came out of left field and resembles absolutely no other dragon species to exist in the series previous, several thousand years after the duology of games with SIX clearly defined dragon species, in addition to a seventh beta species and an alternate form of the physically strongest of these species?

Because you guys leave cues

Yes, that's definitely wrong

Didn't you make them before finding this thread though

Cues...?

Is it because I said I loved him for making that video yesterday?

I blame the humidity. It drives people bonkers here.

I'm the sane, normal one out of them. Take my "yangire" attitude and what I just posted and, multiply it and you get them. I love them, but I need some shred of sanity sometimes.

At least you stopped yourself, Vashi. And at least this forum can help you!

Mmm, very glad I stopped myself. I wouldn't have met you all if I hadn't!

All these depressed people... ;~; Some of you seem like you act quite cheery and finding out that this one cheery person who seemed like nothing but was/is going through depression never seems to feel any less weird... It's as if I should look at every sad person and every cheery person as somebody who's going through depression

I'm sad that I can't say much more than "I hope things work out better for you" because I don't think I'm much of the type who's capable of giving good advice... But I really do hope things can become easier for you all.

Stepford Smilers at our finest.

Some people are just... good enough to hide their true intentions from other people.

its okay Fre!

every small bit helps~

just seeing a "i hope you feel better" made me feel a lot better when i was extremely stressed

gotta thank both you and Nightmare~

FE13's final boss was disappointing..

yeah. grima was lame

It's ok s**t happens...thanks man same for you

Yup it is ok...without DLC this game wouldn't stand for long though...

Good because I still find FE4 better...

thanks bro~

the dlc was the main reason i wanted the game at first lol

fe4 has great music. I think veld is my favorite battle theme tho xD

Cereals huh. I like those chocolate-filled pillow things, and Frosted Flakes. Maybe a couple others.

The internet is a place where depressed people come together to forget their depression through relentless time wasting

God, I can't quote this hard enough.

thanks bro~

the dlc was the main reason i wanted the game at first lol

fe4 has great music. I think veld is my favorite battle theme tho xD

No problem!

Me too indeed, damn the guy who made Celica look so cute...>_>

Especially the prologues theme and the one at the end of chapter 5 (you know which one)