• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

While a lot of people have their favorite as the Final Chapter music in Awakening...

...This is mine:

High five. People fail to appreciate the impact of songs such as "Soft Light" or, in Fire Emblem's case, Serenity and You May Call Me Marth.

Someday I hope to find the game where I found soft light. Although, Scars left by Time is good to, and pretty popular.

Edited by Verdant Shade

For years, I tried to base my self esteem on my accomplishments

But they were few, meaningless and sort of stopped happening

Then I thought I could perhaps rely on others

But others won't love you if you don't love yourself (and other things)

A material pillar can easily crumble

An abstract one cannot

Pretty much how I am... I have none for self-esteem or confidence.

Hmm... that's true... I don't see why I should be loved in any way, anyway.

The thing is, it's hard for me to believe in something abstract now. In all honesty, I prefer something physical and that I can touch, etc. In a way, the internet is not one that offers that. Well...at least so far, even friends happen to be a bit too far from me.

Nooooo I'm still talking about comfort~ Or help!

Well.... I guess as long as you have some friends to help you in real life as well? B-but I'd personally just stay away from all the parts of this forum that are stressing me out rather than leave all the people I've come to know =< And if the distraction this place is is really that bad then I'd wait for easier times at least... when you aren't having so much trouble with work?

Everybody's so afraid of my doggy =<

And now I'm just going to get hurt for it tooooooooooo

Oh oh. Well, I'm pretty certain I'll be stopping by a hospital near by work for help. Hopefully without an overnight stay or my mom will freak the shit out.

I don't really have friends in this city. Pathetic, I know, but... I didn't really keep in contact with my high school and college was a bit messed up. I don't always talk to all the people I've met in college either. And well, that's what I've done for now. I've avoided Awakening board for a while now... but I guess even in FftF, I venture outside this thread. And bam bam bam. And I'm also a nosy person...which is worse with my sometimes-paranoia.

Doggy is innocent. =(

Edited by Shirley

While a lot of people have their favorite as the Final Chapter music in Awakening...

...This is mine:

Nothing like a nice calm tune to get you relaxed.

Hey TE

still watch/read Maoyu?

haven't seen that stuff in awhile

I read it when it's out

But it's a monthly manga and the translators are slow, so

How nice of you...

Silly End

You're welcome

this sounds like a party~

We need to just, collect ALL the Megaman music, open up a nightclub, and play this. All night long.

You have a PS2?

No, I don't. Shoot.

Edited by Vashiane

It really doesn't help that it plays on the OST every time I'm alone in the car.

Adding onto that, it's MU's S Support theme for most of the girls.

Edited by shadowofchaos

I have a bit of a hero-complex, I'm afraid. The idea of saving someone from their self-destructive habits or the world around him is just... it's a pure adrenaline rush. I get a serious kick out of being someone's savior.

I think I might have had that, then grew out of it or something. I mean, I give advice if I can and try to be there, but I don't actively try to "save" people. Well, more like I don't go looking for trouble.

Oh... it's okay Shirley, I'm so boring and quiet in person that I have no offline friends~ Some people probably consider it sad that I'm only capable of speaking or making friends on the internet...

I think I might have had that, then grew out of it or something. I mean, I give advice if I can and try to be there, but I don't actively try to "save" people. Well, more like I don't go looking for trouble.

If I could NOT go looking for trouble, that would be great.

I've actually STARTED incidents once or twice underhandedly just to sweep in and be the hero. Although, with my social circle, I barely need to point a finger before they start. ._.

PCSX2.

inb4mycomputercan'thandleit

I will look into this.

Nooo, it's not that. It's just... I'm giving myself a heartache and unnecessary stress on here. :< I "love" some of you guys. Okay, er, why did I say some. Because I don't know all of you so I say some. <_<

Kinda curious, why the quotation marks around love?

I read it when it's out

But it's a monthly manga and the translators are slow, so

yeah true

I need to catch up on it

We need to just, collect ALL the Megaman music, open up a nightclub, and play this. All night long.

haha that would be awesome~

Hi GO

It really doesn't help that it plays on the OST every time I'm alone in the car.

Adding onto that, it's MU's S Support theme for most of the girls.

Hmmm. I like it.

Also, hi cat man

Edited by Levant Fortner

If I could NOT go looking for trouble, that would be great.

I've actually STARTED incidents once or twice underhandedly just to sweep in and be the hero. Although, with my social circle, I barely need to point a finger before they start. ._.

You know what

You really are a dangerous person

yeah true

I need to catch up on it

Hi GO

I liked Hero vs Maou in the manga

It was so underwhelming in the anime, though

yeah true

I need to catch up on it

Hi GO

Hi Ice Sage, Sask and anyone else, how are you today? Edited by Generic Operator

tumblr_m8tmczkjCP1qhwmnpo1_500.png

what did i just say about the sines and cosines, cat. and don’t even pretend you know how to spell “derivative."

Someone needs to remind kitty that while masks aren't complicated, trigonometry is.

Everybody's so afraid of my doggy =<

And now I'm just going to get hurt for it tooooooooooo

Hurt? No, I wouldn't hurt you. I'd do worse than that!

*poke*

Like that!