Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Then again.

pse.gif
many of us are waiting for the translation to Reiji Saiban 2 (Ace Attorney Investigations II) to come out. There is right now only a beta patch that translates only the first two cases. Thank god that court-records is working on the translation patch.
Edited by 綾波

... And I thought I could recognize languages. Apparently not, because I'm officially lost.

It can get common here at times...

Pero claro, continuan de todos modos...

Were getting Ace Attorney 5 and it will be out in the fall. ^^

ah, si ti bio u hrvatska? ti si super blizu

Da , mi smo korišcenje aerodrom u Dubrovniku

govorim malo srpski ipak...

YES! I killed the activity again!

Edited by James Bond

penguinsareverybad.

Penguins are bad?

penguinsarebad apparently~

nwta.jpg

Huh.
I just had a 100 subscriber drop after the waifu killing video.

I'm happy.

Fuck them.
THEY KNOW NOTHING of your genious.
Can't they see that your waking them up to having them getting a @#$%ing life?

it's okay, rey. i'll subscribe to ya =]

I already have long ago. :D

How many subscribers did soc have in the first place? I mean, he had enough to lose 100 of them, but something tells me that's still not too many?

Around 6k now.

killing all the husbandos will make rey lose 3 subscribers and gain 12

Yes.

I knew there was something wrong when you chose a Dahlia avatar.

She is death.
How can anyone like her? -.-

Easy, hack into NASA and head towards one of their space stations. :)

Heh.

Should've picked Iris.

Yes Iris is better...somehow...

ufj.png
Yes. She is.
Both her and Dahlia are from the Fey residence.

Exactly bro

anyone what wants to take it all down is a fool's fool

lol
Franshiska

Iris seems to suffer from a serious case of denial when it comes to Dahlia, and considering how much evidence of her sister's wrongdoings is thrown in her face, it takes either unconditional love of the purest kind or a special sort of crazy to continually do that.

Or both.

It's still far better than Dahlia's poison-the-hell-out-of-everyone-in-my-way-for-the-lulz.

g5y.gif
And your nuts for sigging her.

Fucking nature!

tumblr_mpxs7mM7FG1qe9i6ao1_400.gif

51kb0ivewlsy300.jpg
Quick!
The Queens men are attacking!!!!!

Also Shirley don't kill Sylvia.

Why would I kill anyone even in FE4.

You'll want to kill her. Trust me...
I hate her...
TE hates her...
Charlie hates her...

A home care agency. Office work, assigning home health aides/home attendants to elderly people or even younger "children" (from probably 7/8 - 18ish) with mental disabilities and working with their insurance/contracts.

Damn.
That's better than me keeping every motorcycle in check and safely cleaning them on a daily basis.

I can't say they are complete assholes either. I think it has to do with my extreme sensitivity and being really timid... especially offline. And more like 8 hours, considering I eat lunch and all in the office too.

I'm also thinking about leaving SF completely.

Ok.

Wait what

wat why

:<

LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID SHIRLEY

Loneliness sounds like a thing somebody prefers when they want complete neutrality though...

I used to think "I'd much prefer to be completely neutral and not feel anything at all so I never get hurt"

But... now it feels like... it doesn't feel like being alive going a completely neutral... "life"

I'd much rather take the pain that comes along with all the joys I could take by being with people and friends than nobody and have nothing happen at all. I'd rather live my life. I've been able to meet and talk to so many awesome people and I'd say it's definitely more worth having than nothing <3

Even I get easily irritated or upset, usually simply by the fact that something I like isn't appreciated well imo or that somebody I like is getting picked on or how I disappoint so many people by my own stupidity. But I don't imagine it being much better... with nobody at all? It kinda makes me think it'd make my life too much of an empty shell that way, with no pain but also no joy...

I'm not trying to say you absolutely must try to think the way I do because for all I know what I think is just from a naive mind again... But it always upsets me when I see people talking about shutting themselves away from people... and I just felt the urge to say something about it =<

edit: oh wow found a big big typo that said the exact opposite of what I meant~

Wait and now I miss Shirley saying that??..... You were among those people I was so happy to meet ;~; I'm sad that you think that way....

I think that way sometimes too.
But...we wouldn't be complete if our feelings don't come into peoples lives to grow a friendship. The world would be boring..if everyone is the same.

I'm sorry. It's easier to act cheery and shit on the internet, but then sometimes the depression leaks in, hah.

Although now SF forums are causing my own depression.

He didn't. I found it. I gave him credit for resizing it and whatever else he may have done.

Yes. I don't know who that is, so it is like never.

Yes.

Time wasting. Well, I'm frankly tired of that. I'm tired of thinking, I'm tired of feeling. Wait, do I mean I'm tired of being a human being?

2cw.gif
Wha...
1ou.gif
If anyone gets you down...you have lots of friends to contend with. They're alot more better to discuss things on Skype, or someone that your close to in rl.

If this place is really stressing you so much.... I dunno, maybe you should take a break? But not for too long because we still really like you and want you here!! =D

Yep.

Oh... it's okay Shirley, I'm so boring and quiet in person that I have no offline friends~ Some people probably consider it sad that I'm only capable of speaking or making friends on the internet...

Right.
Because it's different than doing it off your computer.
Edited by 綾波

Da , mi smo korišcenje aerodrom u Dubrovniku

govorim malo srpski ipak...

YES! I killed the activity again!

nisam bio u dubrovnik. ja iman kuću u zadru.

tko je okay, srpski je težak. ja razumin boje nego govorim

LOL ja sam spao za jednu uru, oops

Let me try on this one:

Its all set up right now.

2nd added

3rd added

4th added

EDIT: It doesn't look like its working, now I got it working.

Back on the ignore list you go, you ass.

Except you're not on probation like Soul anymore.

If you're going to insult me, don't do it on translation party and pretend to be a hero.

Not saying it to my face is not very heroic.

Edited by shadowofchaos

wow, ignore lists...i haven't ignored anybody on forums since i was 13 and new to the internet

White line helps if you want nothing more to do with that person. Trust me.

wow, ignore lists...i haven't ignored anybody on forums since i was 13 and new to the internet

Who actually uses an ignore list anyways? :lol: If someone wants to look like a fool or try to offend me, I'm going to sit there and laugh.

And then I keep a mental record so I know who not to bother with or take seriously.

Also hai.

Edited by Interest

Who actually uses an ignore list anyways? :lol: If someone wants to look like a fool or try to offend me, I'm going to sit there and laugh.

And then I keep a mental record so I know who not to bother with or take seriously.

Also hai.

evz.gif
White line helps you keep mellow like Kristoph.
AA4 spoiler

Like Kirihito. Which is killer spelled backwards in Japan.

Edited by 綾波

Back on the ignore list you go, you ass.

Except you're not on probation like Soul anymore.

If you're going to insult me, don't do it on translation party and pretend to be a hero.

Not saying it to my face is not very heroic.

I can't even load most of those

And the one I can is... highly ironic, I suppose

Who actually uses an ignore list anyways?

It's an useful tool to remind me that I don't need to consider some members' posts most of the time