• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

And then all was silent.

*cues somewhat dramatic music*

Edit: Oops. It's not silent anymore.

Edited by Sol Man

This is quite the gamble I'm taking.

A Gamble you say.

So... hi again thread. Why is it still so hot that I barely felt the subway's AC? It's not like I consumed alcohol or anything. >_>

I better up my game it seems.

Hi Shirley. The AC must have been WEAK.

I don't even have AC. Except for the living room. And I'm never there.

Hi Shirley. The AC must have been WEAK.

Maybe. :<

I better up my game it seems.

What, what game.

Avoid the Picture Thread at all costs.

Edited by Shirley

Drinking game. Maybe.

What.

Do you think there might have been another reason?

Not really. Though it's still hot... but that might also be because my laptop is still heating.

I have AC throughout my house. >:)

Said the spider to the fly.

Not really. Though it's still hot... but that might also be because my laptop is still heating.

There were times when my laptop would heat up. I would just put a cold drink on it. Did miracles.

my ac is broken and its like 90 degrees in my room. wat do

Take off your clothes.

There were times when my laptop would heat up. I would just put a cold drink on it. Did miracles.

What. But I don't really have a cold drink with me... Oops, didn't check the boba place.

1ou.gif

That is all?!

Like putting in water in your engine pipe whenever it overheats.

Edited by 綾波

Omg yeah if I put a cold drink or a bowl of cereal with milk on my lappy it would get soooooooooooo cool

Maybe that's what I have to grab all the time now whenever I play a game like crafty~

Oops but that would cover up wasd D=

Although it could also help if I clean my fan =o

Edited by Freohr Datia

Omg yeah if I put a cold drink or a bowl of cereal with milk on my lappy it would get soooooooooooo cool

Maybe that's what I have to grab all the time now whenever I play a game like crafty~

Oops but that would cover up wasd D=

Although it could also help if I clean my fan =o

Whaaaaaaaat, so it actually works.

And thanks, Fre, you reminded me about the fans. That might contribute to the heating. -cough-

Okay so I'm over 10 hours in!

[spoiler=spoiler-free impressions of smt4 but don't look if you want a completely blind experience]I still haven't reached Tokyo, where I hear is where the game really begins but holy crap I do love this entire "tutorial" section. Demons hit HARD, but it's very fair considering how often mooks get obliterated. The Whisper system that allows Flynn to learn demon's skills is great, I'm pretty sure any build is viable on him (I'm running Magic/Luck). The hardest thing so far is probably saving up App points, though. They open up extra skill slots for demons and you, and early on it's pretty limited. But in turn, more skills = more buffs/exploitation moves.

Demons and fusions are pretty much what they've always been but a bit more steamlined with all of the advances throughout the series. I spent a lot of time in the beginning recruiting, leveling for skills and in turn learning them myself, and fusing. I haven't seen any limitations to inheritence yet, no comment on whether that's good or bad. Negotiations are split into different skills so I haven't had much a chance to use others with exception of "Scout". Demons are still dicks, but the playing field is somewhat even now because now you too can be a dick!

Alignment heroes: No comment other than exceeding my expectations. It's fun learning tidbits about the people around Flynn through interaction and NPCs. They're all very reasonable, considering the imperialist setting. Any other game I wouldn't really care or notice this cliche--but it's SMT so you know something's up.

Onward to Tokyo!

Whaaaaaaaat, so it actually works.

And thanks, Fre, you reminded me about the fans. That might contribute to the heating. -cough-

It isn't a pleasant experience whenever your laptop cuts off on it's own by overheating. -.-

Edited by 綾波