• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

No. And I admit the idea was lol.

But do I care? Nope.

Actually I'd disagree on that point.

Most of the crap I do is OFF DLC.

Besides Future of Despair, the rest of the DLC are catering to a niche crowd WITHIN the FE fans.

So if you take out the fanservice and challenge DLCs, those legacy DLC maps are pretty... stupid with their attempt at a "plot" for the series of maps with the Spirit Talismans (Einherjar or whatever the hell they're called) .

I'm actually kinda amused by the class myself, tbh.

#BRIDESWITHBOWS > #NUNSWITHAXES

The only thing that bothers me is that the Manaketes don't get the pretty twirling animations that most of the other characters do.

Also, one really has to wonder how do they move so fast in that dress. Maybe a wizard did it.

Also, one really has to wonder how do they move so fast in that dress. Maybe a wizard did it.

Or, you know... it's just a game...

Not that it actually stops people...

I'm actually kinda amused by the class myself, tbh.

... I'm thinking since the skirt is translucent, it must be feather-light save the optic lighting running through the skirt (which probably doesn't weigh much either) and the only truly heavy piece of the costume is the top, which is made out of a more solid material.

It seems rather weightless, although that's still a LOT of material to be shuffling around in.

Or, you know... it's just a game...

Not that it actually stops people...

Explain ALL the mechanics.

Edited by Vashiane

tumblr_mpr1m19Qi61qc4uvwo1_r1_400.gif

The penguinator... The penguin motivator.

Stop Rey

So is there a list of couples and children now? /pokes Marthur who isn't here

He's around far more often than you are >:o

Phones are for the weak

And PoE isn't boring

I'm weak then.

Probably not. It's pretty evil. Most things are boring then.

tumblr_mpr1m19Qi61qc4uvwo1_r1_400.gif

The penguinator... The penguin motivator.

LOL. No, I don't need one. >_>

What did I do?

Also...

*goes to do chores*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCTJvAgpgYk

...I don't know.

Yes, I don't know why you'd have an evil laugh while doing chores either

I'm weak then.

Probably not. It's pretty evil. Most things are boring then.

NO SHIRLEY

what's evil

Did TheEnd just called me weak?

How could you, Bai Edited by OldMan

Explain ALL the mechanics.

See? That's the thing. Why there has to be an explanation in our world's terms to everything that is foreign to our own world? Sometimes you just have to accept that it is not our world, it's not real in the context of our essence of reality (it's real to itself and our perception since it exists, but it is fiction to our own reality), and just let some things go...

I'd have a phone if I could afford to

I mean when I don't have my own car having a phone is a necessity, so I must be very very weak Not that I didn't know that already

How could you, Bai

I'M NOT ALWAYS IN FRONT OF MY DESKTOP WHENEVER I WANT TO GO ONLINE YOU KNOW

Plus I still need to keep in touch with what little RL friends I have left since I don't use Facebook outside of browsing certain pages as a guest

See? That's the thing. Why there has to be an explanation in our world's terms to everything that is foreign to our own world? Sometimes you just have to accept that it is not our world, it's not real in the context of our essence of reality (it's real to itself and our perception since it exists, but it is fiction to our own reality), and just let some things go...

Mmm. You have an excellent point and I agree...

... But it's compulsive. If there isn't an answer to something, I like to find one.

I blame the scientist in me. >.<

Mmm. You have an excellent point and I agree...

... But it's compulsive. If there isn't an answer to something, I like to find one.

I blame the scientist in me. >.<

It's okay. Curiosity is a natural part of us. Though at the same time, one must learn that there is a line. That's why scientists focus only to discover and experiment with the secrets of our world, or our plane of reality, not one that is foreign to both.

It's okay. Curiosity is a natural part of us. Though at the same time, one must learn that there is a line. That's why scientists focus only to discover and experiment with the secrets of our world, or our plane of reality, not one that is foreign to both.

Now that's a lovely way to put it!

My curiosity is an insatiable monster sometimes. Honestly, expect a news report from about a girl suffocating in a rabbit hole because she was trying to find Wonderland. ._.

Good Vash.

Um... thank you?

Tch. Youtubers are so stupid sometimes. You can NEVER have too much Spanish guitar.

[/off in musicland]

Whaaa. IPHONE.

PoE.... wait running.

Don't be an applebot, Shirley

How silly of you

I'd have a phone if I could afford to

I mean when I don't have my own car having a phone is a necessity, so I must be very very weak Not that I didn't know that already

It surprises me how people are willing to pay so much for something so fragile and stealable (as the high-end phones very much are, here)

And yes, of course you're very very weak, we already knew that

I'M NOT ALWAYS IN FRONT OF MY DESKTOP WHENEVER I WANT TO GO ONLINE YOU KNOW

Plus I still need to keep in touch with what little RL friends I have left since I don't use Facebook outside of browsing certain pages as a guest

NO ENDURANCE = WEAKNESS