• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I think one of the few things I remember of the 90's were being at my grandparents' with my cousins, all taking turns to play with my aunt's PSX... man...

Oh god how do I remember that. Yes, that's true, but even then... I led a very sad childhood.

in 3rd grade i lent someone my pokemon game during recess and he ended up accidentally deleting my file, i had 7 badges. it was a very sad day

in 3rd grade i lent someone my pokemon game during recess and he ended up accidentally deleting my file, i had 7 badges. it was a very sad day

what. You let people play your Pokemon games. :V

80s cartoons for me. Transformers, G.I. Joe, Centurions, Bionic Six, He-Man, C.O.P.S., Ninja Turtles...all the good stuff. 90s has some good things too, like Batman, X-Men and Biker Mice from Mars. Probably a few others.

And man, I remember old internet. I had to wait an hour to download 11MB, and it was almost impossible because of how unstable the connection was. Then I got lucky and it finished, and I was ecstatic.

Oh god how do I remember that. Yes, that's true, but even then... I led a very sad childhood.

Poor sad little Shirley.

Ninja Turtles was an 80s cartoon?! Wait, what about Tom and Jerry.

I remember having to share one PC with my cousins at my grandparents'. And that PC happened to be bought by my parents. \o/

Ninja Turtles was an 80s cartoon?! Wait, what about Tom and Jerry.

I remember having to share one PC with my cousins at my grandparents'. And that PC happened to be bought by my parents. \o/

Yup, the original show started off in the 80s, but the later seasons went into the 90s I believe. Tom and Jerry is like, 50s.

That's pretty weird. But at least you got to do PC things at all! Maaaan, we were all PC and internet crazy when we first got internet, so I had to share alllll the time. But eventually, I got a monopoly on the PC, that was good.

Yup, the original show started off in the 80s, but the later seasons went into the 90s I believe. Tom and Jerry is like, 50s.

That's pretty weird. But at least you got to do PC things at all! Maaaan, we were all PC and internet crazy when we first got internet, so I had to share alllll the time. But eventually, I got a monopoly on the PC, that was good.

Ohhh... and what. LOL. WELL I'M NOT THAT OLD. I remember it when it was... in the 90's since I only recall events and such of my life in the US.

How? I grew up at my grandparents. :< And we shared too! Took turns and stuff, I believe... I don't know if we had the internet yet... When was the internet introduced?

@Interest: Of course. I don't recall anything of the 80s. :P

and 70s is way beyond me dude.

well whatever anyway... Goodnight thread.

Edited by Shirley

Ohhh... and what. LOL. WELL I'M NOT THAT OLD. I remember it when it was... in the 90's since I only recall events and such of my life in the US.

How? I grew up at my grandparents. :< And we shared too! Took turns and stuff, I believe... I don't know if we had the internet yet... When was the internet introduced?

well whatever anyway... Goodnight thread.

Yeah, it was (and still is) around loooooong after it was made. Did you get out of the US at some point or something?

Oh, so that's why. Now it's not so weird. Sharing is caring, they say...but sometimes with computers, it's not really the same, hehe. As for the internet, I believe the early 90s was when it was introduced to the public? Or at least, its usage began increasing at that point.

Goodnight.

Yeah, it was (and still is) around loooooong after it was made. Did you get out of the US at some point or something?

Oh, so that's why. Now it's not so weird. Sharing is caring, they say...but sometimes with computers, it's not really the same, hehe. As for the internet, I believe the early 90s was when it was introduced to the public? Or at least, its usage began increasing at that point.

Goodnight.

Whaaaa, still is. And no, I meant I wasn't technically born in the US but since I came here when I was like 2, might as well count as being so. But I still don't recall anything of the 80s.

Sharing is not something I wanna do with technology. And I see... Hmm, possibly around there, I guess. Now it's just crazy.

Oops, yes, goodnight guys. \o/

Whaaaa, still is. And no, I meant I wasn't technically born in the US but since I came here when I was like 2, might as well count as being so. But I still don't recall anything of the 80s.

Sharing is not something I wanna do with technology. And I see... Hmm, possibly around there, I guess. Now it's just crazy.

Oops, yes, goodnight guys. \o/

Yup, a lot of kids' channels still show the thing. And I SEE. It's alright, I don't recall anything of the 80s either, except the media that I became familiar with after the 80s.

Yeah, technology is DIFFERENT. Unless it's someone I really really trust/like. And yes, the internet is absolutely insane now. I can't even believe how much it's changed, and how little I noticed. Boiling frog.

Night.

Okay, so, wisdom teeth:

Like I said, I got two actually removed and one refused to come out. The two spots where I actually got the teeth out don't hurt anymore. The one where the tooth didn't come out all the way hurts a lot. Not as much as it did before, but still hurts. I think that it hurts a lot less when the teeth actually come out and not being able to get it out hurts a lot.

My face is kinda swollen but that's what ice packs are for.

EDIT: I really shouldn't have agreed to get them out today. The two upper teeth (including the one that didn't come out) really were NOT ready to come out. Heck, they left one tooth alone because it's too low.

Lesson learned, and don't make the same mistake I did if you didn't get them out. If the teeth don't bother you and as long as it's not coming in at some fucked up angle, you're good. Don't put yourself through pain for no reason.

Edited by Sangyul

I actually didn't go on the internet when I was real real young. All I remember doing on our computer was playing our cd rom games. I remember I absolutely looooved horses way back then so I had a My Little Pony game and some other game that was a little adventurey and you played as a horse (I remember a couple parts in that game just scared me for some reason~ I kinda wish I knew what that game was called now) and this Barbie horse-riding game... And we bought this pack thing that had Sonic 3 and a Sonic and Knuckles and Sonic CD...

Besides those games that we'd play on the computer, it was no internet and was all either watching tv or playing on our Sega Genesis~

Edit: oh oh oh and I remember this game that had to do with scuba diving~ I remember enjoying that quite a lot. Weeeeeee nostalgia

Edited by Freohr Datia

Okay, so, wisdom teeth:

Like I said, I got two actually removed and one refused to come out. The two spots where I actually got the teeth out don't hurt anymore. The one where the tooth didn't come out all the way hurts a lot. Not as much as it did before, but still hurts. I think that it hurts a lot less when the teeth actually come out and not being able to get it out hurts a lot.

My face is kinda swollen but that's what ice packs are for.

EDIT: I really shouldn't have agreed to get them out today. The two upper teeth (including the one that didn't come out) really were NOT ready to come out. Heck, they left one tooth alone because it's too low.

Lesson learned, and don't make the same mistake I did if you didn't get them out. If the teeth don't bother you and as long as it's not coming in at some fucked up angle, you're good. Don't put yourself through pain for no reason.

Isn't there surgery to remove low teeth/ungrown teeth?

And I remember my wisdom teeth surgery. Worst vacation ever.

Makes me wish I'd never have to worry about Wisdom Teeth removal. So far things are looking fine since the lower ones haven't showed up yet and the upper ones seem to have stopped moving and now the flesh is enveloping them. Though of course, it's probably still too early to celebrate...

I think that it hurts a lot less when the teeth actually come out and not being able to get it out hurts a lot.

yes, reimu person. there's the strain on your gums from pulling the tooth, but if the tooth is still their, it constantly puts weight on it and irritates it...

why do people need to remove wisdom teeth anyway? should i go do that too?

yes, reimu person. there's the strain on your gums from pulling the tooth, but if the tooth is still their, it constantly puts weight on it and irritates it...

why do people need to remove wisdom teeth anyway? should i go do that too?

It's something about "your mouth gets too cramped" or "the wisdom tooth will grow right into another tooth because it came out sideways"

I'd ask your dentist.