• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty sure that Lucina doesn't come from Lucid though...

Now do what you must...

I wouldn't be so sure of that, Saskmanicus.

Of course.

*smashes the gun to pieces*

Guns are too clumsy!

BLS's avi bugs me. I keep thinking on Golden Sun Mia even though I know it's Tana... it is her, right...? Where did you found that image anyway...?

Edited by Acacia Sgt

No Charlie you were supposed to shoot BLS for having a terrible sense of humour...

I watched Dark Knight Returns last night. I'm in no mood to go using guns. :Hugh:

BLS's avi bugs me. I keep thinking on Golden Sun Mia even though I know it's Tana... it is her, right...? Where did you found that image anyway...?

Wait, BLS's avatar is supposed to be Tana???

Well, look at the hair. Compare it with the sig's and you'll see it's the same one...

Um, the avatar is wearing a bow on her hair and a circlet (?) on her forehead. The sig isn't. If anything, comparing it with the sig made me realize they're NOT the same person.

So I see Luxord (Dark Sage/Judge Judy) used to talk in here, a little bit...

Does anybody here actually remember him?

Weeeeee I'm being such a gossiper

I do remember him as Judge Judy... a little bit. He got banned a few months after I joined though.

Um, the avatar is wearing a bow on her hair and a circlet (?) on her forehead. The sig isn't. If anything, comparing it with the sig made me realize they're NOT the same person.

I was talking about those uh... what would be those? Braids? Those strands on the sides of her face.

I was talking about those uh... what would be those? Braids? Those strands on the sides of her face.

But those braids are the only aspect that match. Everything else is completely different from Tana. It's probably somebody else with those same braids.

So I see Luxord (Dark Sage/Judge Judy) used to talk in here, a little bit...

Does anybody here actually remember him?

Weeeeee I'm being such a gossiper

I remember him being a crazy motherfucker. Click here for more details.

But those braids are the only aspect that match. Everything else is completely different from Tana. It's probably somebody else with those same braids.

You know, I have a feeling that someone with a sig of Tana, and a badge of Tana, would, unless be trolling, have a matching set with an avi of Tana... well, that's my take on it.

I remember him being a crazy motherfucker. Click here for more details.

Yeah, Night told me about what he did. He used to talk to me a lot, but I don't remember if I ever found the topic about how he was crazy or not. So weee glad you linked it~