FE4 THREAD

Fia

What did I just read?

You just read the story of Luxord which, incidentally, isn't the craziest thing I've seen on a Fire Emblem forum.

Yeah, Night told me about what he did. He used to talk to me a lot, but I don't remember if I ever found the topic about how he was crazy or not. So weee glad you linked it~

You're welcome.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

So I was minding my own business, eating while watching TV. And then this certain article pops up. I was like, "Seriously, are you kidding me?" So after a quick search, I found it was true...

http://www.businessinsider.com/green-day-is-buying-ad-space-on-japanese-girls-tattooed-thighs-2013-2

Japaaaaaaaaaaan...! *shot*

Edited by Acacia Sgt

That's nothing new or interesting, and it's not limited to Japan. Acclaim Entertainment once offered $10,000 to any couple that was willing to name their newborn Turok. They also attempted to buy advertising space on English tombstones and offered 500 pounds and a free Xbox to anyone willing to legally change their name to Turok. :Hugh:

Yeah, I'm aware that people are willing to go to such lengths. I just found that particular one a little ridiculous... considering just what exactly is that stunt...

Weeee today was quite fun

Here's why I was curious about Luxord (it's a long read but trust me it's an interesting one~):

Somebody joined the forum today who goes by Yay4Saturday. And he was acting miiiiiiiiiighty suspicious and Nightmarre could tell. The first main clue was he seemed to know Night was from Iran for no reason. Then he seemed to realize reeeaaal quick that Night was into Castlevania! (that wasn't hard evidence but it was a little odd to Night) Luxord was somebody who liked me quite a bit, I remember, and he used to talk to me a lot. And this Saturday person seemed to grow fond of me quite quickly and complimenting how nice and helpful I was being to him... (that was still not very strong evidence though~ pretty weak in fact) And he said he was a Muslim and Night knew that Luxord was a Muslim. Saturday said he was 21 and I found in one quote in the topic Mumu so helpfully linked showed Luxord saying he was 17 and that was in 2009, which means this year he'd be 21.

Night also said that he seemed to act just like Luxord, just as creepy and into group hugging and whatnot.

The first time Night asked him if he was an alt account, he fled the chat.

Then he came back in later.

So Night started questioning Saturday and he kept changing the subject and he wouldn't even deny that he was Luxord either.

Then he fled claiming he was going to go to sleep because it was late, then instantly rejoined saying "actually no, this is very entertaining"

Night finally got a response by asking if he was Luxord, yes or no, and he said "well, let's just say I know him. I'm his younger brother" RED FLAG that is BULL

So Night said something like You are Luxord! I knew it!

Saturday claimed he was "just playing along", that it was very funny and entertaining. He asked what would Night do next?

And then........

"Yay4Saturday:

Okay Hasan"

=OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HE KNOWS NIGHT'S NAME

Night banned him from the chat, because obviously he was Luxord, after that

Then in IRC:

[20:08:07] <Nightmarre> Hahaha, he PM'd me

[20:08:23] <Nightmarre> And BASICALLY ADMITTED HE'S LUXORD

[20:08:26] <Nightmarre> "Even though my lies were so full of shit it took ages for anyone to actually challenge them"

So now all Night needs is an admin/mod to confirm their IP addresses are the same and buh bye Yay4Saturday AKA Luxord Which would definitely please Night since he didn't really like the way Saturday acted to begin with

So wee today's been very fun ^o^ And weee congrats to Night for being so good at spotting alt accounts~ Even when he's retired he's still finding and taking care of all the baddies that join the IP Chat

Edited by Freohr Datia

It was fun messing with you guys. I admit that. It took such a long time for you to actually figure it all out. I was like what? I told the most outlandish lies and so many people believed it or they probably didn't want to challenge it.

Nightmare is a bit of a liar too. His name is Hasan and claims to be related to the Shah of Iran. What bullshit. There was some other members that were liars too. I just lied back.

Oh Freohre I kinda viewed you as a slag...sorry. I don't really like you.

Edited by Yay4Saturday

Luxord, you are cool as ice coming back after you were banned for four years to insult people and gloat about nobody "challenging" your lies.

I hope you don't think I want you to like me... at this point I'd say I would prefer you hate me

But there's no denying that I am by far impressed with him~ Take it as far as you want! You can even believe that I'd ever find anything you call me insulting.

Luxord, you are cool as ice coming back after you were banned for four years to insult people and gloat about nobody "challenging" your lies.

I don't recall being banned. I said I wanted my account to be closed just to wrap things up. I suppose I was banned afterwards.

Not really gloating. Just surprised that members actually believed it or didn't question it.

I'm just back to have some fun one more time.

Edited by Yay4Saturday

I'm glad you have fun making yourself look like an idiot, then~

I'm actually quite enjoy the show you're putting on as well! Why don't you enlighten me as to what makes me a slut, hmm? =b

Three missed races

Why do I have friends, again

Fictional ladies lose out pretty definitively whenever I have a crush on someone real.

>_>;

<_<;

...also, I'm apparently Lucina.

Your lewd dreams say otherwise

Are you nightmare's lapdog? Seriously you might as well lick his feet.

Freohr as Nightmare's maid is now canon.

I

I'm glad you have fun making yourself look like an idiot, then~

I'm actually quite enjoy the show you're putting on as well! Why don't you enlighten me as to what makes me a slut, hmm? =b

Meh rather be an idiot as opposed to licking Nightmare's arse.