FE4 THREAD

Fia

Oh my god I am afraid of falling....>_>

That feeling when the car starts dropping and your heart lunges into your throat is amazing. Granted, actually falling would be terrifying, but you have to put your faith into the restraints and hold on, and let the rails guide you back to safety.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

That feeling when the car starts dropping and your heart lunges into your throat is amazing. Granted, actually falling would be terrifying, but you have to put your faith into the restraints and hold on, and let the rails guide you back to safety.

Probably I would have passed out before that happens...

Probably I would have passed out before that happens...

Awww... [/pats]

I'm actually a little scared of heights myself, so I mini-hyperventilate whenever the ride starts going up.

And I'm ALWAYS a little dizzy coming off.

Getting off of Shiekra was brutal... the staircase downward was in a spiral.

But it's so worth it - for those brief moments, you're flying, defying gravity and physics and taking off into nothing. It's like life, you know. Ups, down, unexpected turns, but at the end of all the mind-spinning drama you can relax.

And start all over again!

Roller coasters are very intimidating for me, I would pass on it everytime.

Awww... [/pats]

I'm actually a little scared of heights myself, so I mini-hyperventilate whenever the ride starts going up.

And I'm ALWAYS a little dizzy coming off.

Getting off of Shiekra was brutal... the staircase downward was in a spiral.

But it's so worth it - for those brief moments, you're flying, defying gravity and physics and taking off into nothing. It's like life, you know. Ups, down, unexpected turns, but at the end of all the mind-spinning drama you can relax.

And start all over again!

Funny is how I remember when I was around 9-10 it was my favourite....but it's not like I have ever been in a big one but still....now I hardly even tolerate them...

Heehee probably me and Vashi have ridden several roller coasters in our lives and neither of us have died yet! I guess... the actual chances of a harness failing is just incredibly small...

But roller coasters can be quite enjoyable ^o^ I just don't like the ones that are really really bumpy like those old wooden ones ;~;

Roller Coasters huh... I think I've only ever ride in one like... once or twice... either way it was enough to make me not want to ever ride one ever again...

Heehee probably me and Vashi have ridden several roller coasters in our lives and neither of us have died yet! I guess... the actual chances of a harness failing is just incredibly small...

But roller coasters can be quite enjoyable ^o^ I just don't like the ones that are really really bumpy like those old wooden ones ;~;

Greetings Freohr Dodoria

Where is your royal highness?

Edited by Yay4Saturday