• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

But Pride dear! We must explore the psychological mind of Nightmare/Hasan! It's an important opportunity to dive into the mind of a...wannabe royalty.

As my uncle sensei always used to tell me:

"do what you wanna do...dude"

But comrade, I always believe your stories! And enjoy them immensely.

thas diffrent

We are after all, not mere strangers on the internet, but comrades in crime fighting.

LOL I like Kairi too. Sora just comes across too...cheesy. Do you know what I mean? I was about to barf when he cries in KH2. Demyx reminds me of those nice guys but snap and go crazy. He's actually quite strong. I had a hard time defeating him. Xaldin is hot. Seriously he is so fit. I have a crush on him. His voice is so perfect.

I'll give you the book for free. Shuuda la woulda la pooda can edit it.

It's not being cheesy, it's being head-over-heels in love with your best friend.

I seriously question Sora's sexuality sometimes when he's around Riku. I swear, he has to be bi, because Sora just loses it around him. And all of Kingdom Hearts is kind of cheesy... but it's the Kraft mac&cheese kind of cheesy, so it's all good. Most of the time.

My favorites are Zexion (intelligence is hot) and Demyx (because he's freaking adorbs.)

Sweet!

Oh my God, Lexaeus. Slaying Darksides in three hits like a BOSS.

Oh... and, um, Rey? Warning. My sister wants to talk to you about something...

I recommend running as fast as possible.

As my uncle sensei always used to tell me:

"do what you wanna do...dude"

thas diffrent

We are after all, not mere strangers on the internet, but comrades in crime fighting.

R-right, my mistake.

There's a criminal right here.

Oh what happened to that crazy member...he claimed to be a solider from Iraq and that he had sex with every women in town BWAHAHAHAHAHA. What a joker. At least he is more of a plausible liar than Nightmare.

Edited by Yay4Saturday

It's not being cheesy, it's being head-over-heels in love with your best friend.

I seriously question Sora's sexuality sometimes when he's around Riku. I swear, he has to be bi, because Sora just loses it around him. And all of Kingdom Hearts is kind of cheesy... but it's the Kraft mac&cheese kind of cheesy, so it's all good. Most of the time.

My favorites are Zexion (intelligence is hot) and Demyx (because he's freaking adorbs.)

Sweet!

Oh my God, Lexaeus. Slaying Darksides in three hits like a BOSS.

Oh... and, um, Rey? Warning. My sister wants to talk to you about something...

I recommend running as fast as possible.

Sora might be bisexual? Ah hope not. I mean I don't want Riku falling in love with Sora. That would make the plot so annoying. Demyx is cute. It's sad he dies....

Why did you kill Chrom you meanie! ( By the way I'm Vashiane's little Sister... )

OH and I ship My sister and you by the way :] But YOU NO KILL MY HUSBAND OR I KILL YOUR WIFE AND YOUR FACE!

I'M SO FREAKIN MAD AT YOU REY WHY WOULD YOU HURT A LITTLE GIRLS FELLINGS YOU SICK MONSTER!

I'M PISSED AT YOU RIGHT NOW LIL' DEVIL! GO DIE IN A DITCH >:(! WHY WOULD YOU KILL HIM! KILL HENRY NOT CHROM OR LON'QU! WAHHHHHHHHHHH! YOU ARE DO'IN THE MOST HIRUMPHT! I NO LIKE YOU YOU RONCHE!

Edited by Vashiane

Also, Vexen's even more proof that 4 is unlucky.

Eh, I'd say in the manga he got a much better deal, even if it means living on through his replica hoard. Then again, it's the manga...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

DARE

DARE TO BELIIIIIIEVE YOOOUUU CAN SURVIVE

YOU HOLD THE FUTURE IN YOUR HAAAAAAAAND

DARE

DARE TO KEEP AAAAAAAAALLLLLL YOUR DREAMS ALIVE

JUST COME AND TAKE A STAND

YOU CAN WIN IF YOU DARE

DARE

DARE TO BELIIIIIIEVE YOOOUUU CAN SURVIVE

YOU HOLD THE FUTURE IN YOUR HAAAAAAAAND

DARE