FE4 THREAD

Fia

And the Yukata episode was one of my favorites. Anna dyed her hair Blue and Lucina and Owain look good in Yukata's and that dyed hair.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

The future rocked. As I've battled Grima again and that she had Hawkeye. Some of the foes there also have Hawkeye. Yay! :D

More Lunatic+ skill enemies.

Chrom's spirit said goodbye to his daughter, Lucina.

And the Yukata episode was one of my favorites. Anna dyed her hair Blue and Lucina and Owain look good in Yukata's and that dyed hair.

I enjoyed that DLC. Both of them, in fact.

And you would have to have at least 40 Def minimum for the secret route as many enemies with Aether and Luna+ can deal at least 1/3-1/2 more damage than their total caculated number. Like if a Helswrath/Luna+ berserker can deal 41 dmg. Don't attack with that character. Because his/Her defenses are too squishy to survive. Luna+ always saws your Def in half. So, it's evil. For 99Dmg. With 40 Def it'll deal exactly 79DMG if they have Luna+ with you having 40 Def. 99-40 59 Luna+ Ignores 1/2 Def=79DMG. It's recommended to have 85HP and at least 40Def. With Aggressor and LB, your all set to go.

Edited by 綾波

And guess what....

Emmeryn had 60ish something Mag Def after Rallies and a Pure Water. The Luna+ Sage could deal this to her normally...

Attk 0

Hit 100% (Hawkeye)

Crit 0%

Luna+ Sage attacks. Emmeryn gets deal 35 Dmg a hit. 70DMG total for 2 attacks. They have Celica Gales. They were in a group of four along with a Forseti+ Sage. So, it would take 90ish Mag Def to not get dealt heavy DMG. With that...you would only get dealt 10DMG a hit as Luna+ always activates Luna.

Edited by 綾波

...Why do I get the feeling this kinda describes me somehow.

I don't know you so it couldn't be a deliberate thing. That's just how some shy girls tend to be.

;n;

She appeared probably just after somebody asked where she had disappeared to, maybe wondering where she's gone summons her

Is that supposed to be some sort of sad face?

That's too easy. I had logged like 20 minutes after her "last online" time.

Edited by Sirius

i had some fruity pebbles. i think my body is just feeling unstable from me eating so little regularly, because i used to eat a lot more and never had this problem

Eat more :(

¯\_(° ʖ°)_/¯ i'm not in school anymore, so i don't have free lunch giving me the urge to eat. that and...well, i wish i didn't need to eat food to live :/

*smacks*

Eat some damn food before you cause real damage.

And you would have to have at least 40 Def minimum for the secret route as many enemies with Aether and Luna+ can deal at least 1/3-1/2 more damage than their total caculated number. Like if a Helswrath/Luna+ berserker can deal 41 dmg. Don't attack with that character. Because his/Her defenses are too squishy to survive. Luna+ always saws your Def in half. So, it's evil. For 99Dmg. With 40 Def it'll deal exactly 79DMG if they have Luna+ with you having 40 Def. 99-40 59 Luna+ Ignores 1/2 Def=79DMG. It's recommended to have 85HP and at least 40Def. With Aggressor and LB, your all set to go.

Lol, I haven't done that yet. Too lazy to train units up beyond the numerous Avatar/Spotpass characters that I already have. =(

*smacks*

Eat some damn food before you cause real damage.

i like to wat while i watch things, so when a new video came up from this LP channel i love i decided to have a can of chef boyardee lolol

i'm bored and ugh i'm torn do i write an orchestral jazzy rock boss theme, or do i write a beautiful waltz right now?

sCH3yoD.jpg

This fandom is the best.

Lol

But seriously, I actually feel ashamed to be a part of this fandom from time to time. I'd LIKE to think that there are peeps mature enough to not open a can of worms with talk of canon pairings (or pairings in general), but NOOOO, some idiot's always up to the challenge of causing a shitstorm (or at least, making the ones we already get EVEN WORSE).

FE13 is one of the worst in the series anyway.

You hate everything, so your opinion doesn't count

Edited by Levant Fortner

But seriously, I actually feel ashamed to be a part of this fandom from time to time. I'd LIKE to think that there are peeps mature enough to not open a can of worms with talk of canon pairings (or pairings in general), but NOOOO, some idiot's always up to the challenge of causing a shitstorm (or at least, making the ones we already get EVEN WORSE).

dude, look at fe13. the shipping wars are NEVER going to end after that

dude, look at fe13. the shipping wars are NEVER going to end after that

You. Are. NOT. Helping. My. Opinion. Of this fandom. Or yourself.

Edited by Levant Fortner