FE4 THREAD

Fia

I'd agree Fighting could've used a new weakness, but not so sure about Dark. Fighting and Bug were a lot more delibitating than Flying and Psychic.

Hmmm... With regard to Dark, I dunno; Bug isn't that commonly used, is it? Especially thanks to you-know-what. Then again, I don't know that much about competitive...

Edited by Levant Fortner

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhhhhhhhh I caught who you forgot which may or may not have been deliberate

I didn't forget you, I just figured I'd name the people I though Hatari would be the most likely to recognize. I couldn't remember how much you interacted with her, so I decided not to name you.

I've already said the reason, and it's an ugly one

She like... only spend like 2 hours on it because uncle's PS3.

Paid her with her own copy for a commission.

BUT NO ONE TO TAKE HER TO THE POST OFFICE TO SEND MY DAMN GAME BACK.

She like... only spend like 2 hours on it because uncle's PS3.

Paid her with her own copy for a commission.

BUT NO ONE TO TAKE HER TO THE POST OFFICE TO SEND MY DAMN GAME BACK.

You're as likely to get it as I'm likely to get FE13

I officially drive a troll.

Stop trolling Mumu

Man, my keyboard is going cray cray. It keeps pressing enter by itself. Left shift is outta commission too. I have to like, keep holding it sometimes so it doesn't keep pressing enter like a madman. I don't know how it works but it does.

Ahahaha, I guess most of you wouldn't know since I don't really bring them up that often, if at all

Or because majority of the posts you make repeat the exact thing that somebody above you just said, but with different wording xb Otherwise a lot of posts I see you make are a ring a big "déjà vu" to my mind because I remember somebody saying that in the past.

So I agree with you, you should start speaking for yourself some more, not for other posters!

I didn't forget you, I just figured I'd name the people I though Hatari would be the most likely to recognize. I couldn't remember how much you interacted with her, so I decided not to name you.

I was not talking about me! And this is a name I know she'd know! =D

I'm not trolling. My car is trolling me. The damned engine light keeps coming on right before my scheduled inspection. You know what that means? It means my car fails inspection. This happened to me twice this month, and I have just one week to get it to pass inspection.

Man, my keyboard is going cray cray. It keeps pressing enter by itself. Left shift is outta commission too. I have to like, keep holding it sometimes so it doesn't keep pressing enter like a madman. I don't know how it works but it does.

i feel your pain, comrade...my mouse has this thing where half the time, it clicks multiple times. it makes composing music a chore at times

I'm not trolling. My car is trolling me. The damned engine light keeps coming on right before my scheduled inspection. You know what that means? It means my car fails inspection. This happened to me twice this month, and I have just one week to get it to pass inspection.

troll_dad_dance.gif

It shouldn't be that difficult to guess who would be forgotten and that it's special enough for me to bother noting about it D=

waluigi

Remove the key and check if there's nothing wrong with the inner part of the key

Then who is it?!

Balcerzak or Tangerine. I can't see who else it could be.

Remove the key and check if there's nothing wrong with the inner part of the key

I got tired of crappy rubber and decided to give a mechanical keyboard a shot

Let's hope it lasts as it should in before the cable dies before the keys do

It must have been deliberate... =<

That's pretty obvious Edited by OldMan

i feel your pain, comrade...my mouse has this thing where half the time, it clicks multiple times. it makes composing music a chore at times

That sounds like a hassle, man.

I did that. Actually, I had to remove the key just to be able to use it again. It wouldn't work otherwise, and now it works...weirdly.

I got tired of crappy rubber and decided to give a mechanical keyboard a shot

Let's hope it lasts as it should in before the cable dies before the keys do

That's pretty obvious

Mine is rubber and I've been using for more than 5 years. It's still working great.

Reminds me I cleaned it a few day ago, and it was awwwwwwwwwful.

why, thank you. yes; i would love some =]

*shot*

Huh?....... well if you say so, here

3KQW1.png

But you were telling

It wasn't so obvious to me though, which I thought was your point

Mine is rubber and I've been using for more than 5 years. It's still working great.

Reminds me I cleaned it a few day ago, and it was awwwwwwwwwful.

My keyboard couldn't stand emulation and unemployment

What's deliberate?

The opposite of accidental