FE4 THREAD

Fia

More like this, lol:

Um, that's like an Extra Extra Boss. You can only fight her when you clear the Extra Stage, which you can only unlock if you can clear the main game without using any Continues. Basically, she's like the ultimate boss so it's no surprise that it's ridiculously difficult.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Low temperatures are more likely to make you want to sleep (it's literally possible to force animals to hibernate by putting them into a cold environment, apparently, and human body functions shut down all the same at lower temperatures). It's probably the sound.

Edited by Interest

Bye Interest

The AC would wake me up just because it was a change in the sound that I've been accustomed to.

As for the cold, I do prefer sleeping in the cold than the heat (edit: actually, I should really say I don't mind it if it's cold, because I feel like for many people coolness is always preferable over heat for sleeping... but I don't actually know), mostly because I have such a thick blanket.

Heehee Vashiane, I heard you like pink~

In Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate I have a very pink set of armour and even a pink weapon to go with it! =3

Actually I have a couple pink weapons but one of them is sort of in need of upgrading and I don't really use it that much anyway

Edited by Freohr Datia

Bye Interest

The AC would wake me up just because it was a change in the sound that I've been accustomed to.

As for the cold, I do prefer sleeping in the cold than the heat (edit: actually, I should really say I don't mind it if it's cold, because I feel like for many people coolness is always preferable over heat for sleeping... but I don't actually know), mostly because I have such a thick blanket.

In Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate I have a very pink set of armour and even a pink weapon to go with it! =3

Actually I have a couple pink weapons but one of them is sort of in need of upgrading and I don't really use it that much anyway

I really need to play Monster Hunter 3 more. Maybe when I'm not tired I will. What weapon preference do you have Freohr?

I prefer lance and hunting horn!

Man, I wish that I had it but alas, I've got too many other games in my wishlist... Being a gamer is a curse unto itself, I say...

Bye Interest

I do.

Oh, seriously? That sounds so cool, running around and taming monsters while looking like a Pink Power Ranger. Like. XD

Edited by Vashiane

Monster Hunter in general is just really cool. I'm all about the katana myself (or at least what passes as one in that game). Swing that big ass thing around is all sorts of cool. Plus the combos are pretty awesome too.

Also, hi Vash!

Edited by Raivix