• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you seriously refer to a Pokemon that has an equal chance of being either male or female as 'she'? Did you really?

Um, Pokemon yeah whoooo~

Actually, Jigglypuff's gender ratio is 75% female.

Also, seeing that Nightmare had an Airman avatar reminds me of that song, was well as the fact that Wood Man happens to be involved since Wood Man's weapon is Air Man's weakness... yet it goes the other way around too in that Air Man's weapon is Wood Man's weakness (One of them, in fact...).

Ahhhhhhhh I call them all male unless they're something like Jigglypuff or Vulpix or Kirlia or Espeon etc. So you better ignore me when I talk about Pokemon D=

Almost all of my RNGs are male...because they pass down moves.

Females only pass down abilities if DWF...so screw that. I have to RNG a flawless parent anyway.

Hi Hatari.

It just irks me to no end when people refer to a Pokemon that can be either gender as 'he' or 'she'. Dunno why.

...I call them by name mostly..then no gender confusion.

what does this even have to do with anything? i can't even begin to imagine your thought processes

Most people don't. That is normal here. I make much more sense on the pokemon forum.

Edited by Hatari

Ahhhhhhhh I call them all male unless they're something like Jigglypuff or Vulpix or Kirlia or Espeon etc. So you better ignore me when I talk about Pokemon D=

:I

Butbut Espeon has a better chance at being male, though.

Actually, Jigglypuff's gender ratio is 75% female.

Oh. But still.

Unfamiliar with those events. Enlighten me.

Well, from what I remember, the Guest, lead by Zezenab, come to Earth for, well, I forgot the exact reason. The thing is, that he more or less had a hidden agenda, just like Wendolo. The Zuvorg Alliance as such sends Mekibos (who reveals he actually survived Wendolo's beating, barely managed to return to the Zuvorg, and got artificial replacements for his missing body parts) as an ambassador of sorts to explain about Zezenab's insurrection and establish a peace treaty with the Earth Sphere. Even Zezenab's own generals turn on him, due to his actions (in 4 one of them even died because of them, F/FF and I believe 2nd OG has all 3 of them live instead), and since Mekibos now has a higher authority and position within the Zuvorg Alliance (the Guest are pretty much just Zezenab's private army, his actions had little affiliation to what the Zuvorg wanted). After Zezenab got dealt with, they all return back to the Zuvorg to report on it.

Afterwards I don't really know. I think in 4/F/FF Earth got offered the chance to join the alliance, but I'm not sure on that.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

:I

Butbut Espeon has a better chance at being male, though.

Yes, but I don't go by the game percentages. I go by what I would make one out to be at first glance

And Espeon is a very feminine pinkish lavender cat which to my brain rings "female!"

Meloetta is genderless but I always call them she/her/etc.

Yes, but I don't go by the game percentages. I go by what I would make one out to be at first glance

And Espeon is a very feminine pinkish lavender cat which to my brain rings "female!"

My Espeon is called Apollo.

Vap - Posiedon

Flare - Ares

Umb - Hades

Jolt - Zeus

Leaf - TBD

Ice - TBD

^This, pretty much. I use gender-specific pronouns based on whether the Pokemon "looks" male or female. Of course, it's all subjective but nobody cares anyway.

My Espeon is called Apollo.

Vap - Posiedon

Flare - Ares

Umb - Hades

Jolt - Zeus

Leaf - TBD

Ice - TBD

Ooooooh that's interesting~ I guess I could see Sylveon as being Aphrodite?

Ooooooh that's interesting~ I guess I could see Sylveon as being Aphrodite?

I might make the others female...way going to try male but no greek gods for what the represent...

Athena or Artemis maybe.

If I have multiples, I use the Roman version of their names. Go go DW abilities.

Edited by Hatari