• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Little Tokyo is cool. I need to go there with my friends soon.

Honestly, I am not too willing to meet people I don't know very well. Are there some members I'd like to see? Yeah. But general SF meet up is kinda no.

Dio isn't some flat character you know

Neither is any human being for that matter.

I know...basically, if I met both dio and SoC, I'm almost sure one of them would make me pass out from embarrassment, the question is which one.

Where's Nightmare though.

too easily amused

I am apparently.

Hi-hi.

As for taking pictures with my penguin... I think the six-year-old stole it again, because I haven't found it.

So I'm going to hold her Shamu hostage until she spills. XD

Little Tokyo, huh? Sounds like fun. :)

Awww..... =( YES DO THAT, LOL. I'm not cruel.

YES IT DOES. But I don't know anything in LA so I'll get lost there. Then again, it's not like I'm going to another country so it's not like I can't ask around.

@Sang: Yes, that's true, lol. I...was....just being rather general and stuff...

Edited by Shirley

There are....about 10 people here that I -might- be ok with in a meet up, everyone else is overwhelming.

I just won't be interested in people I don't even know.

So basically, my friends list is cool I guess.

Not really

If human beings were two-dimensional, we'd be a very boring bunch indeed.

Plus, this IS the internet. You can choose how many dimensions of yourself to reveal at any time.

You probably just haven't met all of him.

I know...basically, if I met both dio and SoC, I'm almost sure one of them would make me pass out from embarrassment, the question is which one.

... I didn't know it was possible to pass out from embarrassment.

Where's Nightmare though.

I am apparently.

Awww..... =( YES DO THAT, LOL. I'm not cruel.

YES IT DOES. But I don't know anything in LA so I'll get lost there. Then again, it's not like I'm going to another country so it's not like I can't ask around.

@Sang: Yes, that's true, lol. I...was....just being rather general and stuff...

Done. It's under my bed.

She's hiding my penguin - I think a little cruelty is in order.

If it was the dolphin, we'd have a REAL problem...

It's called GPS.

If I get down there, I'll bring mine.

Edited by Vashiane

Eh, already gave my situation regarding meetings...

I wouldn't rule out passing from embarrassment... maybe if it affects you deeply...

...... So you were just being very specific about it?? Or is it that this chunk of land hitched a ride on the pacific plate underneath and is breaking off? I guess I still don't even understand how that's been working out.

I suppose I did? They weren't the same thing before?

No, since the landmasses are connected to the plates, they just can't change which plate they are on. The only thing that can change is the shape and direction of the plates themselves.

Not quite. The Farallon plate existed long ago, and then it began to submerge under the North and South American plates. It created the western mountains ranges, and since then it's almost gone. Plates like Juan de Fuca, Cocos, and Nazca, are the part of the plate that are yet to submerge, so they got names for themselves and recognized as their own plates since being divided, you can't consider them the Farallon plate anymore.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I just won't be interested in people I don't even know.

So basically, my friends list is cool I guess.

Lucky for your friends then ;).

... I didn't know it was possible to pass out from embarrassment.

Definitely possible...too much blood rushing to the head.

I don't think Rey would make a move without... doing some preparations first

I am apparently.

It's okay Shirley

If human beings were two-dimensional, we'd be a very boring bunch indeed.

Plus, this IS the internet. You can choose how many dimensions of yourself to reveal at any time.

You probably just haven't met all of him.

And some people are very boring indeed

Such optimism

And you shouldn't try, comrade.

My logic is working tonight, don't knock it.

I do not comprehend.

Neither do I ;)

Yeah, I don't even know what that means....

It's okay Shirley

Is it really. Being easily amused.

I'm right here, Shirley.

I mean like... Your meet up with your friends. Too bad I uh... don't really know anyone on here that lives in NYC too. :<

More like a Freudian slip. It means you actually like guns and think they're fun!

But anyway, the Winchester Model 1892 is a very well-know rifle. It was popularized in various western films. A related firearm, the Winchester Model 1887, was used by Ahnold in T2.

It's one of those guns that has a barrel that can fire up to 8 rounds before reloading and one bullet at a time.

It won't cause them because that particular land is no longer rubbing against the North American landmass. It will be the underwater land between them. So it won't be a source for earthquakes, but earthquakes can still be felt there.

Okay, then perhaps I didn't made myself clear there, I apologize.

Okay, by plate border I meant the area where the two plates are actively affecting each other. So when say, one submerges, it only affects the other in the area where they are clashing, but nothing beyond that in either direction.

By non-existent I meant the Farallon plate, the one that no longer exists and only remnant plates remain, Juan de Fuca being one of them. So yes, there is still activity, but it's no longer caused by the Farallon plate.

Okay here I don't get what you're talking about. Could you please clarify?

If the moon were to go out of it's orbit...it would create devastating storms and huge earthquakes more than you could ever imagine. Because of it's zero gravity and having no air.

Lucky for your friends then ;).

Definitely possible...too much blood rushing to the head.

Silly me. I forgot how one actually loses consciousness. I blame fiction. :\

It's okay Shirley

And some people are very boring indeed

Such optimism

W-Well... if I have anything at all, it's my optimism.

I'm surrounded by pessimists - I just... am that way, I guess.

And I hate judging anyone or anything without knowing it myself - that's awful of me.

My logic is working tonight, don't knock it.

Is it

Neither do I ;)

What is this

Yeah, I don't even know what that means....

Okay, now that's more like it

BTW, nice set up on the computer BLS...I just brought a new laptop.

casuals

It was...If I'm battling, I have to use it, otherwise, I get my ass handed to me worst than normal.

^_^ Silly Time!

I'm still confused and even more so by this.

You were still missing key elements

I would call that a different thing

That's perfectly acceptable

W-Well... if I have anything at all, it's my optimism.

I'm surrounded by pessimists - I just... am that way, I guess.

And I hate judging anyone or anything without knowing it myself - that's awful of me.

And you'll stay surrounded by pessimists here

No, since the landmasses are connected to the plates, they just can't change which plate they are on. The only thing that can change is the shape and direction of the plates themselves.

Not quite. The Farallon plate existed long ago, and then it began to submerge under the North and South American plates. It created the western mountains ranges, and since then it's almost gone. Plates like Juan de Fuca, Cocos, and Nazca, are the part of the plate that are yet to submerge, so they got names for themselves and recognized as their own plates since being divided, you can't consider them the Farallon plate anymore.

But you said the ocean plate underneath the land I thought? If they've been attached the whole time then I'd consider it the same thing. Otherwise I guess it really is that you were being that specific about it.

Well then they and you all just have a different thought process from me. The way I look at it is that if you tore a piece off of a paper, the two pieces are still the same paper, just that they were split. And I guess... now under a different name. But still the same!

casuals

And you'll stay surrounded by pessimists here

Well, that's what I'm here for! A change of pace. A ray of sunshine!

U-Um... okay, trying to be a ray of sunshine. I'm working on it!

casuals

Casuals? What?

...I use logic all day, excuse my brain for shutting down after it. Give me a reason to use it and just might surprise you.

Care to share?

How so?