• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, yeah, well...I suck at building computers...so I buy the fully made. So I guess I'm casual in that sense.

I think I'll change said fate.

Please don't.

Cause apparently kicking my ass in brawl, just wasn't enough

Maximum casual.

Have fun

Okay then

I see

助けて。

Oh oh... I see... Where...do you live? O.O

Well... goodnight people.

From what

'Night

Eh? Just thinking about something...

How would you go rescuing a person stuck in a loop...? Just blatantly shoving them out of it is a bit traumatic. Although I'm probably spending far too much thought into this...

Trust your gut, Vashi

Maximum casual.

Have fun

I see

Yeah well considering what I do with them, I don't need a specialized one.

I'll try...I think. Not sure how to respond to this one.

Always a better fish in the sea.

Heh.

Oh I remember you!

Maximum casual.

Have fun

Okay then

I see

From what

'Night

Trust your gut, Vashi

It - It's like I'm being pulled in two different directions.

... AGH. Of ALL the complexes I could have gotten, I get stuck with THIS one. [/gloom]

I - I'm not damn America, I can't be everyone's hero...

But I'm forced to try.

Ngh... I'm sorry, I don't mean to... I shouldn't be throwing all this angst-y stuff at you, I just want an excuse to whine I guess...

Wait, I don't get that either. What's this about the ocean plate underneath the land?

It's a principle of what is the object you're dealing with. Just like how a planet that blows up, it's fragments aren't the planet anymore, and they can't still be called by the name of the planet unless it's a grouping name like "X's remnant fragments". Since each fragment are very far apart, and affect the American plates differently, you can't still call them the Farallon plate.

Okay, hmm... how about looking up info on the Farallon plate itself?

Hmm, you were saying the "underwater land," but reading back on it I guess I read that in the wrong way too. But that's kind of because that wasn't quite the answer I was looking for either, since all you were doing was worrying about specific terms, while I thought you were trying to deny the point I had been making: that if the island is still rubbing against the underwater land between the island and the continent, then that island will still create earthquakes.

I just think if it used to be a part of the thing that was creating the mountains at the time, then why is it not part of the cause? It was involved at the time... It just sounds like you're being specific agaaaaiiiiiin

I don't think looking up the plate is going to make much difference in this... Not to mention that with ADD I could never get myself to concentrate reading a wikipedia article. just now I know your thought process and now you know mine. And I wasn't even wanting to get into all these specifics anyway x3 You know that I just mean the remnants, which were a part of the thing that subducted underneath north america, were still going to cause earthquakes in California.

It - It's like I'm being pulled in two different directions.

... AGH. Of ALL the complexes I could have gotten, I get stuck with THIS one. [/gloom]

I - I'm not damn America, I can't be everyone's hero...

But I'm forced to try.

Ngh... I'm sorry, I don't mean to... I shouldn't be throwing all this angst-y stuff at you, I just want an excuse to whine I guess...

It's okay, Vashi. No need for crying, let out your feelings.

Hmm, you were saying the "underwater land," but reading back on it I guess I read that in the wrong way too. But that's kind of because that wasn't quite the answer I was looking for either, since all you were doing was worrying about specific terms, while I thought you were trying to deny the point I had been making: that if the island is still rubbing against the underwater land between the island and the continent, then that island will still create earthquakes.

I just think if it used to be a part of the thing that was creating the mountains at the time, then why is it not part of the cause? It was involved at the time... It just sounds like you're being specific agaaaaiiiiiin

I don't think looking up the plate is going to make much difference in this... Not to mention that with ADD I could never get myself to concentrate reading a wikipedia article. just now I know your thought process and now you know mine. And I wasn't even wanting to get into all these specifics anyway x3 You know that I just mean the remnants, which were a part of the thing that subducted underneath north america, were still going to cause earthquakes in California.

No, the island is not rubbing with the underwater surface of the crust. They're moving together since said underwater land would also be on the Pacific plate.

Because the plates behave differently. Plates can reshape and stuff, so it's no longer the same plate. For example, there is evidence that the Indo-Australian plate will divide, but you can't call both plates the Indo-Australian, since India will be in one plate, and Australia in the other.

Actually, none of them have to do with California, at least not mainly. The closest, Juan de Fuca, affect mainly Washington. California is affected mainly by the San Andreas fault-line.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

It's okay, Vashi. No need for crying, let out your feelings.

S-Still no excuse. Like you actually want to hear me complain... even I don't.

I just wish I could walk away from a problem and not have it bother me endlessly... even if it's not my problem! I mean, I'm just snooping around in other people's business so that I don't end up with a migraine! That's not helpful, that's selfish.

And I hate being selfish - I can't stand it. I just feel awful.

Rey's life isn't exactly my problem... b-but when you mention stuff like that, I want - I have to do something. I can't just...

I can't just sit here...

It's really, really stupid. Silly me and my idealism. I'm just a little girl who wants everything to be perfect, a-and I know it's not... I'm blinded by my own damn optimism.