FE4 THREAD

Fia

Well as I said, I can understand if you want to seem true to yourself~

As for me, you'll never find out how I sound in person!! Because I just don't talk! Either that or I talk so quiet you can't even hear me ^o^

Your poor vocal cords, dear. You have to use them sometimes...

I'll make it my personal mission to find you and make you speak then! :)

ちょっと、可愛いと思うけど・・・

>_>;

<_<;

*waves hand*

I didn't say that.

... Didn't say what?

To translate or not to translate...?

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Your poor vocal cords, dear. You have to use them sometimes...

I'll make it my personal mission to find you and make you speak then! :)

Oh no, I do use them around my family at least~ But even around them I don't have that much to talk about... D=

And I try to get myself to talk more when I'm with Integ... I think I'm getting better at it.... ;~;

First Rey, now Freohr? Reminds me never to speak up my own problems... *Sentry'ed*

This is a good piece of advice for the majority of people here. This place (forums in general) is generally not sympathetic, unless something has majorly changed since I've been away.

Oh no, I do use them around my family at least~ But even around them I don't have that much to talk about... D=

And I try to get myself to talk more when I'm with Integ... I think I'm getting better at it.... ;~;

... Same with me around my extended family. I just stick my nose in a book and nod. I'm much more talkative at home...

Awww... <3

1. The meta game is going to change with the fairy type. So anything I work on for BW2 will be completely useless come October. Besides, I need to complete the national dex in BW2 anyway for the shiny charm etc. So leaving it as the end game isn't the end of the world since I use PO now for actual battling.

Either way, both RNG and Simulators will take months to release once gen 6 comes out...the encryption is super hard to crack so the RNG reporter will be screwed until the developers do so, not to mention the simulators are going to take a bit to upgrade from what I hear as well...so gen 5 RNG will be very important...

2. I'm actually going to wait a few months before I grab a copy...just because they have released an event a few months afterwards with some type of code for special pokemon in the past. No big deal to me really...I'm going to need to wait regardless.

1. I just fuck that and use AR to turn them all shiny and catch it!

Although, so happy that got 2 Basculins and a Munna (wild) and a Shiny Charmander (Egg) with no cheats.

2. Sames.

If mewtwo's new form is event only...I'm gonna catch it for sure. In fact...I'll catch all the events and no needing GTS to get them. =P

Well as I said, I can understand if you want to seem true to yourself~

As for me, you'll never find out how I sound in person!! Because I just don't talk! Either that or I talk so quiet you can't even hear me ^o^

Quiet voice.

Your gifted with such a voice. And you do got to be true to your mind/self.

Edited by 綾波

First Rey, now Freohr? Reminds me never to speak up my own problems... *Sentry'ed*

27933629.jpg

Well...said.

Don't want folks I don't know to know my personnel problems. That's what we have PM's and Skype for.

@Hatari

Bye Hatari.

Edited by 綾波

1. I just fuck that and use AR to turn them all shiny and catch it!

Although, so happy that got 2 Basculins (wild) and a Shiny Charmander (Egg) with no cheats.

2. Sames.

If mewtwo's new form is event only...I'm gonna catch it for sure. In fact...I'll catch all the events and no needing GTS to get them. =P

1. Yeah...AR breaks games, which is why I just don't. Not to mention, occasionally I'm nice and do an RNG giveaway, where one person gets something free, since most people can't 'afford' to trade with me. Also PokeCheck > AR and there are ways you can get things without ribbons. Which reminds me, I need to register ._.

I do shiny requests all the time. it's VERY rare that something is requested non-shiny.

2. Oh hell yes. Stay away from GTS, most of the pokemon there are HACKS or the trades are crazy...

Ok now leaving.

In my case I just can't come up with a darn thing to talk about =< And then when I feel all pressuuuuured then my mind comes to a blaaaaank which is why it's more difficult for me to talk around people I don't know because I feel like it'd be rude to be quiet then I'm all what do I talk about and then I stay quiet in theend...

He's the one doing all the talking ;~; But even with me, there's still so many awkward-silence moments I just feel so stupid because I can't even talk around my own boyfriend >~<

Oh, bye bye Hatari~

I guess I could care less if people on the internet read about my troubled feelings, I just mostly want to release them and lift them off my shoulders x3

Edited by Freohr Datia

In my case I just can't come up with a darn thing to talk about =< And then when I feel all pressuuuuured then my mind comes to a blaaaaank which is why it's more difficult for me to talk around people I don't know because I feel like it'd be rude to be quiet then I'm all what do I talk about and then I stay quiet in theend...

He's the one doing all the talking ;~; But even with me, there's still so many awkward-silence moments I just feel so stupid because I can't even talk around my own boyfriend >~<

I understand completely... I mean, I try to make small talk and whatnot but I'm just cringing on the inside the entire time.

And THAT I definitely understand. You think I'm shy now? Stick me in front of a boy I have a crush on. The shyness gets ramped up to freaking eleven-and-a-half. It's so... mortifying, I swear. >.>

1. Yeah...AR breaks games, which is why I just don't. Not to mention, occasionally I'm nice and do an RNG giveaway, where one person gets something free, since most people can't 'afford' to trade with me. Also PokeCheck > AR and there are ways you can get things without ribbons. Which reminds me, I need to register ._.

I do shiny requests all the time. it's VERY rare that something is requested non-shiny.

2. Oh hell yes. Stay away from GTS, most of the pokemon there are HACKS or the trades are crazy...

Ok now leaving.

1. It may break the game. But at least it gets the job done. I gave my Lilligent Earth Power and Extranssessory with it. Also in some event giveaways, they give Pokemon with moves that normally that they can't learn. And it's easy to tell if their hacks or not by the Pokemon 's data info.

2. Ok. Gotcha. Good advice.

Edited by 綾波

I understand completely... I mean, I try to make small talk and whatnot but I'm just cringing on the inside the entire time.

And THAT I definitely understand. You think I'm shy now? Stick me in front of a boy I have a crush on. The shyness gets ramped up to freaking eleven-and-a-half. It's so... mortifying, I swear. >.>

Ahhhh yeah it just feels so difficult to me x3

;n; Uh huh... Typically I try to hide emotions if I think they'll embarass me, but in school, if I had a crush on somebody it wasn't hard to tell at all... There was somebody who took advantage of that, using me as his personal entertainment, acting all flirty, and I'm just so gullible >~< I didn't find out what he was doing until I lost interest in him, making him quit flirting because he could tell when I didn't get so embarassed anymore...

Except now instead of being gullible I just get paranoid instead...

I guess I could care less if people on the internet read about my troubled feelings, I just mostly want to release them and lift them off my shoulders x3

Honesty is rare on the internet. Sadly.

Ahhhh yeah it just feels so difficult to me x3

;n; Uh huh... Typically I try to hide emotions if I think they'll embarass me, but in school, if I had a crush on somebody it wasn't hard to tell at all... There was somebody who took advantage of that, using me as his personal entertainment, acting all flirty, and I'm just so gullible >~< I didn't find out what he was doing until I lost interest in him, making him quit flirting because he could tell when I didn't get so embarassed anymore...

Except now instead of being gullible I just get paranoid instead...

I can't hide my emotions at all... my heart isn't just on my sleeve, it's like, on my entire arm.

... Oh, that happened to a friend of mine... she was so pissed when she discovered he was just toying with her. And I'm sure that's happened to me loads of times, I always fall for guys like that.

[/sigh] Bad track record doesn't begin to cover it.

I get a little paranoid too, but I always fall for it. Gods, I... I trust people just a little too much. It's like I'm asking to get hurt or something...

I don't know sometimes.

I don't mind mentioning my problems either... you guys actually listen and you're there when I need it, so, once again, thank you. If I could hug the entire thread I would. Probably can.

I'm going to dreamland too. SECRET MINES GOSHDARN IT.

I wanna go dungeoncrawling. :\ We'll see how successful THAT is when I wake up...

Anyway, good night and sweet dreams everyone!

Headache is bad bad bad!!!

I'm going to sleep~

G'night.

Oh, I missed a lot while rereading Touhou mafia XD

But anyway, I've felt that being too emotional was a bad thing, but a few of my SF/Skype friends say it's not a bad thing. I guess just don't use your emotions as an excuse to go lashing out on everyone when you're in even the slightest foul mood and it's not a problem.

I can't hide my emotions at all... my heart isn't just on my sleeve, it's like, on my entire arm.

... Oh, that happened to a friend of mine... she was so pissed when she discovered he was just toying with her. And I'm sure that's happened to me loads of times, I always fall for guys like that.

[/sigh] Bad track record doesn't begin to cover it.

I get a little paranoid too, but I always fall for it. Gods, I... I trust people just a little too much. It's like I'm asking to get hurt or something...

I don't know sometimes.

I don't mind mentioning my problems either... you guys actually listen and you're there when I need it, so, once again, thank you. If I could hug the entire thread I would. Probably can.

I'm going to dreamland too. SECRET MINES GOSHDARN IT.

I wanna go dungeoncrawling. :\ We'll see how successful THAT is when I wake up...

Anyway, good night and sweet dreams everyone!

I might be better at hiding my emotions than I wanna be... Every time we've met, Integ would say "I couldn't tell if you were happy or not" and it always makes me ;~; because I was very very happy! It's why I feel like I'm always too boring in person, because I'm quiet and I can hardly express myself that well... It's just when I get embarassed or upset that I can't hide anything. Oh and also now we're meeting again in a couple days and I won't have Specta or their mother or my family to help keep up conversation for him this time and I hope I won't bore him too much ;A;

Oh nooooooo yeah that does sound tough... /patpat In my case I start up more trouble than I need to because I keep acting so doubtful >~<

Heehee and I'm sure all us listeners are very glad to help! =D /huggy

Heehee have fun with that~! Meanwhile perhaps I will dream up some more monster hunter ^~^

Edited by Freohr Datia