Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

*Ruffles Marthur's hair*

STOP aasjahdjghglkahgjd

It's probably at least common courtesy~ Perhaps really not quite necessary (but maybe it's the classy thing to do! ^o^) but people do it to be polite~!

Yes I know how you are~ Don't know why and what the point of it is, but I know you have your reasons!

Imagine if people did it in every other threads. It would be pretty silly. I guess people think it's necessary because this is like a chat thread but it really isn't.

Reasons you say...

And bye.

Suddenly the Wild Discovery theme is resounding in my head...

*checks Discovery channel*

Good Lord.

ehhhh?

The show has been off the air for more than 10 years now. I did not realize so much time has passed.

Edited by Raichu

Wow, fine just continue assuming things, then. Shows how classy you are!! >=I HARRUMPH!

Oh, well guess she just admitted to it?

Still doesn't change how you make assumptions!!!

oh well...and now people are taking her side...eh. i act mean, everybody hates me. i act nice, i get hurt. i can't win. urgh, i never should have visited today.

oh well...and now people are taking her side...eh. i act mean, everybody hates me. i act nice, i get hurt. i can't win. urgh, i never should have visited today.

I dunno much about your history here, but if you've been acting mean before and then you're amicable out of the blue one day, most people aren't going to suddenly warm up to you and be all sunshine and rainbows. It takes time. If you keep being nice eventually more people will be willing to reciprocate, ya know?

Imagine if people did it in every other threads. It would be pretty silly. I guess people think it's necessary because this is like a chat thread but it really isn't.

Reasons you say...

And bye.

How is it not? =3

I do say~

Bye bye!

My goodness DON'T TAKE IT SO PERSONALLY

I think it's because we know her more than you do. And as for the acting nice thing, whatever this is caused by must have been a long long time ago, so it's not like anybody tried being rude to you because you were acting nice. It was not at all a direct reaction. But now I think you are overreacting so I am trying to reason with you. I don't see what the problem with that is, and it has nothing to do with the fact that you are being nice.

Besides, I know plenty of people that like you already! You've already made a lot of friends. This was only one instance and suddenly you feel like the entire world turned against you.

And apparently you have little faith in me at all because you seem to think I hate you too. This insults me quite a bit, actually...

Edited by Freohr Datia

I dunno much about your history here, but if you've been acting mean before and then you're amicable out of the blue one day, most people aren't going to suddenly warm up to you and be all sunshine and rainbows. It takes time. If you keep being nice eventually more people will be willing to reciprocate, ya know?

before i stopped being a jerk, i hardly ever even said a damn thing outside of the sprite sections. i hardly ever even came here. besides, ignoring is a really dickish thing to do anyway

My goodness DON'T TAKE IT SO PERSONALLY

I think it's because we know her more than you do. And as for the acting nice thing, whatever this is caused by must have been a long long time ago, so it's not like anybody tried being rude to you because you were acting nice. It was not at all a direct reaction. But now I think you are overreacting so I am trying to reason with you. I don't see what the problem with that is, and it has nothing to do with the fact that you are being nice.

eh, i still think she's a bitch anyway and made up a bs excuse. yeah yeah...i guess i'll just ignore her back and forget about all this.