• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, while I've scrolled down enough to not giggle hysterically at the above joke...

Achievement unlocked: I am officially registered for my next year of college. Sweet.

Second achievement unlocked: I officially have a psychiatrist. Yay! :)

And now back to my daily schedule of simmering anger and wanting to ferociously beat Yu Narukami's skull in, the bastard.

Oh yeah... but still! I'm being the selfish one actually.

Noooo, not really. D:

I still think he can use it though~

Wha....

Why'd you tell me it's harder if they're actually just the same???

i guess tits might be a title worth grabbing

You didn't know?

Well, I'm glad to hear you grabbed TitS. Wise choice and all that, look forward to hearing how this goes

dammit dio

I should get Ys7 too.

:facepalm:

Really guys? That is so unnecessary

What. You don't like TitS?

BTW...Pokemon DW will be shutting soon sometime in the fall. If you use this, I suggest you start soon!

Dammit...I need to do this soon so I can get those metals...august 1 here I come XD.

I'll make sure my cousin knows this.

I'll make sure my cousin knows this.

I know Pokemon is pretty irrelevant here, but such things might be useful to know and lol, it's pretty much what I like about stuff...

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?610959-Global-Link-to-shut-down-Features-deactivated-in-stagger-from-October-12

That's the article on the forums. If you haven't guessed, I'm on Serebii :). No my user id is NOT Hatari on there.

Edited by Hatari

I know Pokemon is pretty irrelevant here, but such things might be useful to know and lol, it's pretty much what I like about stuff...

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?610959-Global-Link-to-shut-down-Features-deactivated-in-stagger-from-October-12

That's the article on the forums. If you haven't guessed, I'm on Serebii :). No my user id is NOT Hatari one there.

Ahh... yeah, I'll definitely throw those numbers his way since it affects him. Knowing him, he's probably 100 percent-ed B&W by now... :\

Overachieving cousin is an overachiever.

LOL, I was about to start looking for your username in that link. :)

Ahh... yeah, I'll definitely throw those numbers his way since it affects him. Knowing him, he's probably 100 percent-ed B&W by now... :\

Overachieving cousin is an overachiever.

LOL, I was about to start looking for your username in that link. :)

Overachieving is why I want those metals :).

Oh, you're also on Serebii? Ah...

Yep...Serebii is pretty awesome.

Overachieving is why I want those metals :).

Whenever I get Y, I'm going to have to overachieve myself, even though I'm going in blind as a damned bat.

Unless I cram-reaearch during Christmas or something.

Whenever I get Y, I'm going to have to overachieve myself, even though I'm going in blind as a damned bat.

Unless I cram-reaearch during Christmas or something.

I can help with most things that are not legends. I have a complete breedable dex and a complete set of DW pokemon.

EV and IV are probably the biggest thing...if you haven't played in a while.

I can help with most things that are not legends. I have a complete breedable dex and a complete set of DW pokemon.

EV and IV are probably the biggest thing...if you haven't played in a while.

Haven't played since III.

I am so behind I don't even. :\

Well, thank you. Although I don't even have a team theme/plan like I used to. I guess Water will be evolved somehow because Benjamin Froaklin is my starter. And his evolution's second type is Fighting, so I guess those too...

WHICH MEANS PANCHAM, ARU. :D

Haven't played since III.

I am so behind I don't even. :\

Well, thank you. Although I don't even have a team theme/plan like I used to. I guess Water will be evolved somehow because Benjamin Froaklin is my starter. And his evolution's second type is Fighting, so I guess those too...

WHICH MEANS PANCHAM, ARU. :D

I skipped gen III completely and most of gen IV. I caught the tail end with platinum, HG/SS.

I don't plan...I collect XD.

Dammit, the PGL server is down.

I skipped gen III completely and most of gen IV. I caught the tail end with platinum, HG/SS.

I don't plan...I collect XD.

Dammit, the PGL server is down.

Ah... I just caught the beginning of gen III, before that... Gen I cards.

Heh, that's always a good plan. Of course, I'm a thematic person. So my main team will probably have some sort of theme...

But I also need to incorporate Honedge in some way, but I AM getting Honedge.

Aww, boo. :(

Edited by Vashiane

Ah... I just caught the beginning of gen III, before that... Gen I cards.

Heh, that's always a good plan. Of course, I'm a thematic person. So my main team will probably have some sort of theme...

But I also need to incorporate Honedge in some way, but I AM getting Honedge.

Aww, boo. :(

I have a full set of the first edition original pokemon cards XD. Yeah, I'm THAT old.

I haven't been too impressed with the new designs, not even the fighting panda made me happy...but Mienshao is basically my mascot in my BW/BW2 team. Her and Lucario.

I know right!!!!!