FE4 THREAD

Fia

I have a full set of the first edition original pokemon cards XD. Yeah, I'm THAT old.

I haven't been too impressed with the new designs, not even the fighting panda made me happy...but Mienshao is basically my mascot in my BW/BW2 team. Her and Lucario.

I know right!!!!!

I have a lot of the original ones, but that's mostly from my dad, not me. :)

Clauncher's alright, not enough to make me want to switch a badass Desctruconaut wyvern for a deer.

Froakie is basically the representation of my soul though. Any Pokemon with adorable bifocals is perfectly fine with me! : ]

And I have a major bias towards pandas and pretty swords, so...

I've liked almost all of them so far, except the two newly mentioned Fairy types look a bit... meh.

Oh, and Inkay is a must-get. Squids are cute~ :XD:

Edited by Vashiane

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

i do love the fire starter but that is about it.

if it's another fucking fire/fighting I'm going to be pissed.

No. Froakie got the fighting subtype. ... Agh, I read it somewhere, but I think Fennie's a Fire/Psychic. I remember hearing Water/Fighting for Froakie, Grass/Dark for Chespin so hopefully, I'm right in recalling this.

No. Froakie got the fighting subtype. ... Agh, I read it somewhere, but I think Fennie's a Fire/Psychic. I remember hearing Water/Fighting for Froakie, Grass/Dark for Chespin so hopefully, I'm right in recalling this.

Basically a weaker Victini then...it better be just as cute when fully evolved.

I have a lot of the original ones, but that's mostly from my dad, not me. :)

Clauncher's alright, not enough to make me want to switch a badass Desctruconaut wyvern for a deer.

Froakie is basically the representation of my soul though. Any Pokemon with adorable bifocals is perfectly fine with me! : ]

And I have a major bias towards pandas and pretty swords, so...

I've liked almost all of them so far, except the two newly mentioned Fairy types look a bit... meh.

Oh, and Inkay is a must-get. Squids are cute~ :XD:

Clauncher may not looks really special, but he's inspired by the pistol shrimp, who is one of the most awesome animal existing.

When I read about Inkay and Malimar, I remembered this old article, noyably the mention about the Piglett squid (who manages to look far cuter than these both Pokemon)

Edited by TendaSlime

Alright, while I've scrolled down enough to not giggle hysterically at the above joke...

Achievement unlocked: I am officially registered for my next year of college. Sweet.

Second achievement unlocked: I officially have a psychiatrist. Yay! :)

And now back to my daily schedule of simmering anger and wanting to ferociously beat Yu Narukami's skull in, the bastard.

Sweet. Grats, Vashi~ and wait, psychiatrist? But what about a psychologist!

I still think he can use it though~

Wha....

Why'd you tell me it's harder if they're actually just the same???

I hope I can help. Wait what. No one saw this, no one saw this. /pseudotransparency.

Wait what. D: I mean my days are gonna be busy/sucky for the next few days. End of the month and beginning of next month = busier for my office. Usually.

Time to head home now / soon though.

Edited by Shirley

HADOUKEN SHRIMP.

Sleep. Enjoy your activity.

I'm glad than more persons discovered the awesomeness of pistol shrimp.

So, now, enjoy a vid of a mimic octopus :

...One of my goal is life is to share amazing fact about the animal world. :cthulhu:

Completely fine with it.

WHY DID NOBODY TELL ME THERE WAS A WORKING PSP EMULATOR!?

Because I only discovered that after I had already bought an actual PSP

60 FPS

Time to play with TitS. Tomorrow.

Good Marthur

I should get Ys7 too.

Its lack of jumping made me sad.

Sweet. Grats, Vashi~ and wait, psychiatrist? But what about a psychologist!

I hope I can help. Wait what. No one saw this, no one saw this. /pseudotransparency.

Wait what. D: I mean my days are gonna be busy/sucky for the next few days. End of the month and beginning of next month = busier for my office. Usually.

Time to head home now / soon though.

... Actually, I forgot exactly what she does. :\

Shirley, I can still see you. You're not Kellam. XD

Clauncher may not looks really special, but he's inspired by the pistol shrimp, who is one of the most awesome animal existing.

When I read about Inkay and Malimar, I remembered this old article, noyably the mention about the Piglett squid (who manages to look far cuter than these both Pokemon)

I mean, I like the look, I'm just not giving my badass Destructonaut wyvern for it. :D

Naming it Gerome, ASAP.

And...

OH MY GOSH. IT'S SO CUTE. Okay, Inkay's like, fricking adorable, but OH MY GOSH, THAT'S AN ACTUAL ANIMAL. <3

Nature, I love you~!

Edited by Vashiane

I mean, I like the look, I'm just not giving my badass Destructonaut wyvern for it. :D

Naming it Gerome, ASAP.

And...

OH MY GOSH. IT'S SO CUTE. Okay, Inkay's like, fricking adorable, but OH MY GOSH, THAT'S AN ACTUAL ANIMAL. <3

Nature, I love you~!

This is slightly less cute if you put the photo upsode down, thogh. He's swimming upside down, like Inkay.

But, yeah... My heart go all Doki Doki, each time I look at these picture.

And I agree that Destructonaut wyvern looks cooler.

What. Well, I personally believe in psychotherapy (with a psychologist or therapist) and psychiatry... Psychiatry is just like, they're licensed to prescribe medications, etc. I'm just one to believe in both meds and therapy. SORRY, I'M JUST BEING A PSYCH NERD. Sort of.

No, but... NO ONE WAS SUPPOSED TO SEE THAT TEXT.

Hi all.

Hi hi.