• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

You should have told them how it made you lucid to the extreme to meet your wife.

That was Blazing Sword, though Awakening does makes the follow-up of that.

Hmmm, I watched videos of some of those support conversations before and I had thought those conversations jumped to marriage veeeeery quickly~

Not only that but sometimes the characters didn't even seem all that commited to each other x3 "I'll marry you so you can protect me or help not screw up" or something like that~ I don't remember

Hmmm, I watched videos of some of those support conversations before and I had thought those conversations jumped to marriage veeeeery quickly~

Not only that but sometimes the characters didn't even seem all that commited to each other x3 "I'll marry you so you can protect me or help not screw up" or something like that~ I don't remember

Y3LWZ4Y.jpg

Hmm I see, so what's what makes you Lucina or something that I think I might have heard in the past~

Wait, hasn't she given you nightmares before??

Or maybe I was interpretting previous conversations in this thread wrong

Like I said, Boney...

There's that second line neither of us should cross.

you're right. however, you're still interested in actual girls if i'm not mistaken? i never did hear anything else about that one time not so long ago where you said you'd actually found someone. i, on the other hand... -_-

One will not find a relationship (or a girl) by complaining about how one wants either of these things. Relationships are something that happen naturally over time without trying to force it to happen. The thing is that you have to consider it from the other person's point of view as well. Why should a person be interested in you? What makes you such a great person so that someone will be interested in you? Is that person comfortable with the attention you're giving them, or does that person just find it creepy?

One will be happier when one is not obsessing over trying to be in a relationship.

One will not find a relationship (or a girl) by complaining about how one wants either of these things. Relationships are something that happen naturally over time without trying to force it to happen. The thing is that you have to consider it from the other person's point of view as well. Why should a person be interested in you? What makes you such a great person so that someone will be interested in you? Is that person comfortable with the attention you're giving them, or does that person just find it creepy?

One will be happier when one is not obsessing over trying to be in a relationship.

i appreciate this, but you misunderstood. i'm literally talking about reimu, the character. i briefly went over this in the topic i made about relationships...because of people i have loved hurting me emotionally every time(friends, family, and a pet, not relationship partners), i don't even consider a real romantic relationship. i'm left to this.

It sounds to me like a part of you still wants a real relationship, if your "relationship" with Reimu is any indicator. I don't imagine people who are really not interested in relationship imagine themselves in a relationship with even fictional characters.