• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Vashi.

HEY. In my Nuzlocke run of another thread, I grinded you by having you dance to ME. 229 turns for the entire map just to get you to level 30. And then I realized I didn't have a second seal.

Edited by Ninfia

Hey Acacia. How are you on this fine evening? If it's night where you live, of course.

Hi Vashi.

HEY. In my Nuzlocke run of another thread, I grinded you by having you dance to ME.

Heyhey.

B-But I can't dance. A ham rolling down the stairs dances better than me!

And name change? And I actually know where you got it from! :D

Edited by Vashiane

Hey Acacia. How are you on this fine evening? If it's night where you live, of course.

Not night yet, the sun is still visible in the sky. I'm fine either way.

Heyhey.

B-But I can't dance. A ham rolling down the stairs dances better than me!

And name change? And I actually know where you got it from! :D

Now I know that's definitely what Olivia said too! I can't wait for Chapter 13 now.

Oh yeah, I did. And I hope so! :D

Personally, I'm not sure that there's even such thing as a girl acting the way Olivia does without faking it or being melodramatic... And if there really is somebody out there who acts the way she does, I would have trouble even believing it x3

Personally, I'm not sure that there's even such thing as a girl acting the way Olivia does without faking it or being melodramatic... And if there really is somebody out there who acts the way she does, I would have trouble even believing it x3

I'm not sure. There are a lot of people in this planet after all...

Not night yet, the sun is still visible in the sky. I'm fine either way.

Excellent to hear. :)

Now I know that's definitely what Olivia said too! I can't wait for Chapter 13 now.

Oh yeah, I did. And I hope so! :D

The reference was on purpose, although in all seriousness hams probably can and do dance better than I. >.<

Sure do! That's Sylveon's Japanese name. And your sig gets bonus awesome points because Benjamin Froaklin, I see you there.

I'm not sure. There are a lot of people in this planet after all...

Quite a few... and I actually know someone who acts similarly to Olivia... that's not me when I'm flustered.

The reference was on purpose, although in all seriousness hams probably can and do dance better than I. >.<

Sure do! That's Sylveon's Japanese name. And your sig gets bonus awesome points because Benjamin Froaklin, I see you there.

Hahaha, just fueling the ammo, huh? And it can't be as bad as me... although I'd never dance in all honesty. XP

Yes! :3 And yaaay~ I was gonna ask "what XD" and then I realized what you were referring to, lmao. Even though I'm gonna get Fennekin as starter.

Hahaha, just fueling the ammo, huh? And it can't be as bad as me... although I'd never dance in all honesty. XP

Yes! :3 And yaaay~ I was gonna ask "what XD" and then I realized what you were referring to, lmao. Even though I'm gonna get Fennekin as starter.

I used to... well, I did ballet for a while. I kind of... can't, now, at least not as a serious hobby/profession. I'll do a few moves every now and then just to loosen up sometimes but...

:D

I found that nickname on TVTropes and now I can't stop using it. And Fennekin = Fennekin Skywalker. Which is even funnier considering it's probably getting Psychic as its second type. May the force be with you, Shirley.

Fennie's adorable, really, they're all really cute. =3

you do realize now we have more reason to SHIP SHIP SHIP you with rey, correct?

Like you wouldn't do it anyway...

[/sigh] Hopefully Rey gets together with Annie... I'm rooting for the two of them, really. :)

Like you wouldn't do it anyway...

teehee, i'll stop shipping if it really does bother you, but it does look like you two would make a cute couple :3

I thought.... Annie kinda turned him down though... Wasn't it something like that??

so THAT's the real girl rey was talking about...

I used to... well, I did ballet for a while. I kind of... can't, now, at least not as a serious hobby/profession. I'll do a few moves every now and then just to loosen up sometimes but...

:D

I found that nickname on TVTropes and now I can't stop using it. And Fennekin = Fennekin Skywalker. Which is even funnier considering it's probably getting Psychic as its second type. May the force be with you, Shirley.

Fennie's adorable, really, they're all really cute. =3

Ohhh.. well, then that's still waaaaay better than me. :P

Ohhh, hahaha, I bet you can't. I SHOULD DO THAT TOO. It's probably because I'm not really a fan of Star Wars. >_> *cough* And thanks. XD I think his name will be obvious.

IT IS. I can't say all of them are, but I guess the others are somewhat cute.

teehee, i'll stop shipping if it really does bother you, but it does look like you two would make a cute couple :3

so THAT's the real girl rey was talking about...

It doesn't really... bother me, I just...

Like it's going to happen anyway. I really could care less. Whatever makes him happy in the end is fine with me. :)

A-And no. I like making everyone happy!

Ohhh.. well, then that's still waaaaay better than me. :P

Ohhh, hahaha, I bet you can't. I SHOULD DO THAT TOO. It's probably because I'm not really a fan of Star Wars. >_> *cough* And thanks. XD I think his name will be obvious.

IT IS. I can't say all of them are, but I guess the others are somewhat cute.

[/shrugs] If you say so...

It's so fitting! Look at him... even its description fits: a creature that appears absent-minded but really pay close attention to its environment. All he needs is a kite. XD

You're not? Hmmm... I guess I've been so surrounded by it I'm a fan by default, haha.

Ein, right? Oh, and I saw your progress on the Nuzlocke. How's that confessional for you? :)

A LOT of them are actually really adorable/badass. Which version are you getting by the way? I'm definitely sold on Y, mostly because of Yvental. Naming mine Gerome.