• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting. I suppose it either works in different ways, or who knows...

It wouldn't surprise me. There are many that probably pass their whole lives without a lucid dream, they probably don't think it's possible. Since being a dream, it's the sort of thing you can't really bring concrete evidence that it happened, since it's all in your head.

Just like dreams are vastly different for different people, they probably experience different things during transitions.

It doesn't surprise me either, really, especially since they're still people out there who think dreaming in itself is a farce. Dreams are a very subjective thing, so trying to use objective methods of science aren't exactly effective. It's a tricky field of study, but all science is a little bit difficult to wrap your mind around sometimes.

So much science, so little time to learn it all... [/sigh]

Also, hi Rey.

Sorry about the nightmare, Pride.

But good luck replacing your toaster oven/computer! I completely understand your pain.

No need to be sorry, nightmares are usually quite interesting, and this was no exception.

Do you? Do you really?

Well luck ain't really a factor. By the end of the week, the cash will be in my hand, s' a done deal.

No need to be sorry, nightmares are usually quite interesting, and this was no exception.

Do you? Do you really?

Well luck ain't really a factor. By the end of the week, the cash will be in my hand, s' a done deal.

Well, they're interesting when they're not completely god-awfully terrifying.

Actually, yes I do. We have a laptop that's clinging to dear life, and trying to retrieve anything from it is a pain now, having to use it before we got the newer one was a patience-trying experience indeed.

Sweet then, looks like you're all set. :)

The god-awfully terrifying ones are especially interesting. It's not too often in your day-to-day life you get to experience sublime terror. Granted, if I had at some point in my life experienced such terror, I don't think I'd ever want to again...

Well ok then

you

you do

thats the power of money dude!

Nightmares huh... I think I've had my fair share of them. But not much comes to mind. Or at least, that would really be classified a nightmare by my present-self.

Riiiight. If more than 10% of that subway map is true, zombies will suddenly start walking down my street.

And Rei Rei would be both my son and.... uncle? I forget what it was...

Except I think it was that he would have been my uncle if NTG were still my mother but now we're the same so.........

Does that turn him into my son and brother??????

I forget what else it was besides my sooooooooooooon all I see on the subway mappy is "unokayed" =3

Had a nightmare 3 days ago as well. can't remember much except there was a bus chase and people randomly turning to dust.

What...?

For the record, not to the phrase, I know what it means. More like the reason of.

To get a reaction of course.

Attack its weak point for massive damage.

So where should I hit you, Rey?

Also, as far as E3 memes are concerned, my favorite one is Tak Fuji at E3 2010.

The god-awfully terrifying ones are especially interesting. It's not too often in your day-to-day life you get to experience sublime terror. Granted, if I had at some point in my life experienced such terror, I don't think I'd ever want to again...

Well ok then

you

you do

thats the power of money dude!

The less sublime terror/alligators are in my life the better.

... And rival mafias.

Yes, yes I do. Especially since said laptop has RPGMaker on it. [/facedesk]

Money and the sun's gravitation pull makes the world go around, indeed.

And Rei Rei would be both my son and.... uncle? I forget what it was...

Except I think it was that he would have been my uncle if NTG were still my mother but now we're the same so.........

Does that turn him into my son and brother??????

I forget what else it was besides my sooooooooooooon all I see on the subway mappy is "unokayed" =3

... ... ... What.

I have two sides to me whenever I dream.

Sometimes it leads me to question which side of the line I fall under in all honesty.

Because I sure as hell could never bring harm to another person physically, willingly unless it's defending myself.

I have the "doormat" personality almost.

But in my dreams... I sometimes walk on people without hesitation.

The only times when I've actually had my "real world" personality... was when I had a nightmare of a burglar breaking in... and the only thing I could do was use the butter knife I had hidden in my pocket and slit their throat.

I was cried myself awake when I kept apologizing to my parents saying "They were going to kill you! I had no choice! *sob*"

The only times when I've actually had my "real world" personality... was when I had a nightmare of a burglar breaking in... and the only thing I could do was use the butter knife I had hidden in my pocket and slit their throat.

I was cried myself awake when I kept apologizing to my parents saying "They were going to kill you! I had no choice! *sob*"

you slit their throat with a butter knife?

shit, if that happened to me I'm not panicking because this either a dream or I got super powers

Money and the sun's gravitation pull makes the world go around, indeed.

Speaking of which, it's time to go make the bacon

eight hours gooooooo

Edited by Pride

Oh wait now I found where the discussion happened!!

NTG was my mother

Rei Rei is my (baby!!) son

Rei Rei is NTG's grandson

But also NTGxReiRei

So I guess at the time I figured "Rei Rei is my son and also my father"

But I guess my parent could also have been somebody else~

(edit: oh I figured at the time because that's what TheEnd said)

Edited by Freohr Datia

I have two sides to me whenever I dream.

Sometimes it leads me to question which side of the line I fall under in all honesty.

Because I sure as hell could never bring harm to another person physically, willingly unless it's defending myself.

I have the "doormat" personality almost.

But in my dreams... I sometimes walk on people without hesitation.

... Take this and apply it to me, except add the fact that if my "other" side is going walk onto of people, she's going to do it in stilettos. With the heels swapped out for actual stiletto knives.

I have done all sorts of things in my dreams that I would never do in real life. Stealing, murdering, falling in love with completely strangers, manipulating... my dream self is a terrible fucking person, and I'm actually glad I'm a doormat. The amount of hurt I've dumped onto people - even though it's just a dream! - actually makes me feel guilty. Even though those people don't exist, even though it didn't ever actually happen.

The Dreamscape is an odd place, to say the least...

Yeah!!!

... This thread, I don't understand it sometimes. .-.

you slit their throat with a butter knife?

shit, if that happened to me I'm not panicking because this either a dream or I got super powers

Speaking of which, it's time to go make the bacon

eight hours gooooooo

Bye Pride - keep your chin up and gogogo!

Now... the only thing that would be left would be for me to put on a mexican hat, and throw taco shells like shurikens to kill people.

Mmm, tortillas...

I take it you'd die happy in that case?

Well, you'd have to define which taco shells we're talking about. A taco can be simply the soft tortilla enveloping something, so being thrown like shurikens... well, it wouldn't hurt any unless it comes at like bullet speed or something, like that wool hat in Ghost Trick...

Hmm... all this talk about dream-selves... I'll be honest, with the nature of my dreams, I've long accepted my dream-self is unpredictable, just like my dreams. Well, except it shares my aversion to romance. That's the only thing I can safely say about him.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Hmm... all this talk about dream-selves... I'll be honest, with the nature of my dreams, I've long accepted my dream-self is unpredictable, just like my dreams. Well, except it shares my aversion to romance. That's the only thing I can safely say about him.

Hahahaha. Mine is the opposite of yours.

Mine is willing to kill for said romance.

Well, you'd have to define which taco shells we're talking about. A taco can be simply the soft tortilla enveloping something, so being thrown like shurikens... well, it wouldn't hurt any unless it comes at like bullet speed or something, like that wool hat in Ghost Trick...

I wish I had that same aversion to romance in my dreams. On top of killing more people than I can count, my dream self is also kind of a whore. :\

Go figure.