• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I've done that a couple times I didn't say good night myself so...

PoE needs to go to the Claim A Character Thread and claim TheEnd to make it official. XD

Yeah, I've been there done that as well...though I at least try to get vertical before passing out.

TheEnd, Claimed by PoE, I wonder if he'd actually be ok with this?

Yeah, I've been there done that as well...though I at least try to get vertical before passing out.

TheEnd, Claimed by PoE, I wonder if he'd actually be ok with this?

Doesn't happen. I tend to just hit the floor and stay there. Sometimes I've tried to get to my room but just curled up in a ball. Although my sudden crashes aren't AS harsh as they used to be.

I don't think he'll mind, really. :)

Doesn't happen. I tend to just hit the floor and stay there. Sometimes I've tried to get to my room but just curled up in a ball. Although my sudden crashes aren't AS harsh as they used to be.

I don't think he'll mind, really. :)

Being short has advantages when one is falling...and I fall a lot, so from experience I know. Oh the other hand, yeah...curling into a ball and just passing out is a great thing.

Didn't think so

And I see three anons down there so besides me, the other two need to STOP lurking.

Being short has advantages when one is falling...and I fall a lot, so from experience I know. Oh the other hand, yeah...curling into a ball and just passing out is a great thing.

Didn't think so

And I see three anons down there so besides me, the other two need to STOP lurking.

... ... Lucky duck. I'm 5'9'' and a klutz, so falling in my area of expertise. I might want to get a Ph.D in the art. :\

It is, but that sinking feeling the crash beforehand gives you before you succumb is kind of scary. Your eyes kind of close automatically and everything gets blurry... it feels like dying.

I'm sure that other anon is him lurking. He's probably mulling it over.

Really, not reaching a bed or something...?

If I'm very lucky or very, very determined. I have to stumble/crawl across the living room from the office to get to my room, but it's so much better than stairs. I'm glad I switched rooms.

Yes, Shirley, yes. XD

Now to wait for the reaction...

LOL Shirley, NTG will not be happy with that.

Anyway, can't wait for the OldMan, so night thread...I'm off to pass out...on the floor.

If I don't get myself into my bed soon I might be joining you. :D

Anyway, good night Hatari. And sweet dreams!

LOL Shirley, NTG will not be happy with that.

Anyway, can't wait for the OldMan, so night thread...I'm off to pass out...on the floor.

PROBABLY NOT. He probably won't be either, so that's why I did it with strikethrough.

Yes, Shirley, yes. XD

Now to wait for the reaction...

I'M SO DEAD TOMORROW.

But night Hatari! And Vashi! Actually, I'm about to head to bed myself, lol.

Edited by Ninfia

PROBABLY NOT. He probably won't be either, so that's why I did it with strikethrough.

I'M SO DEAD TOMORROW.

But night Hatari! And Vashi! Actually, I'm about to head to bed myself, lol.

I don't blame you within the slightest.

Good night and sweet dreams, Shirley. And may the fun begin tomorrow. XD

You guys seem to sleep early.

It's 11 PM where I am, and I'm not a night person.

I don't think his reaction post will come out the way you two might be expecting... =o

Okay good night Hatari and Shirley and soon Vashiane!

True... he is kind of mellow... so we'll probably just get some ellipses and a flat "What". :)

Eeek... crashingcrashingcrashing.

I am officially going to sleep now, and I'd better hurry before I end up on the floor in the living room or something. Dammit, body, why do you suck so much?

True... he is kind of mellow... so we'll probably just get some ellipses and a flat "What". :)

Yeah, that's one of the ways... I considered that or he'll come up with a silly/witty response~

Also idk how often he catches up on pages he missed, I think maybe he does sometimes? =3

Okaaaaaaaaay bye Vashi!

I read some secrets, but I dunno if I'll focus on them.

Maybe getting Blitz Gundam, no idea. Also Astray Red Frame is fucking great.