• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

You know something interesting

If you play with the Japanese voices on, but English voice acting (due to the glitch), some of the characters say different things than they would have if you'd just kept the English voices on.

Like, in the prologue, Lissa's "I am not delicate! is spoken. With the Japanese-English voice glitch, it's, "Hey! I am not delicate!" And some other examples. I think Sumia says, "my love" in hers and Chrom's C when it wasn't in the plain English.

You know something interesting

If you play with the Japanese voices on, but English voice acting (due to the glitch), some of the characters say different things than they would have if you'd just kept the English voices on.

Like, in the prologue, Lissa's "I am not delicate! is spoken. With the Japanese-English voice glitch, it's, "Hey! I am not delicate!" And some other examples. I think Sumia says, "my love" in hers and Chrom's C when it wasn't in the plain English.

BUGS!

UNEXPECTED EFFECTS!

WAIT NO, IT'S NOT A BUG, IT'S AN UNDOCUMENTED FEATURE!

BUGS!

UNEXPECTED EFFECTS!

WAIT NO, IT'S NOT A BUG, IT'S AN UNDOCUMENTED FEATURE!

Lol, I noticed this after playing with the language set to Japanese but the actual game minus movies in English. It's quite hilarious, really.

Wait what

You were being weird so... I stuffed you in Ein's box. But it looks like he doesn't want to share his box so... never mind.

and TE ;_;

My box. You stay away from it.

Now you hog it.

Wat

*stuffs in another box*

Edited by Shirley