FE4 THREAD

Fia

Guys, we're all family here. Let's just be happy with what we've got. C:

I can't be happy with what I am right now - I'm still a mess from what I've done. But don't you worry. I'm going to be sweet little Taylor again, and that heart of glass I have will no longer be so broken. I promise.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Kinda late here, but Vashiane don't feel bad. We're only human after all, we're not perfect. You should look in all my previous mafia games for all the times I've completely blown up disproportionally. All we can do is just move on.

We all have inner demons, that torment our thoughts so do I but I don't like to show it. But that's just part of what makes us all human, and that light of humanity within us is what keeps us all together and keeps us all going

Excuse my cheesiness but I felt it had to be said

Took me a while to learn that but it works wonders

I - I know. No one's perfect, and I'm not perfect, and striving to be is an impossible goal.

Oh, I used to be. Back in middle school, I just wanted to fit in so bad and have friends and be popular, that I walked over everyone. Looking back on it makes me so, so sick I can't... but I ditched that part of me. It's gone. And I don't ever want to stoop that low again.

People do get surprised, but I do NOT understand why anyone likes that side of me. I know I joke around with it sometimes, like me saying I enjoyed watching people tear into each other over their waifus and whatnot, and saying I like watching the world burn, but I mean... when I actually get mad and... and start getting... frosty I seem to just attract people. Like, my crush. I mean, he loves messing with me when I get all shy and Olivia-like, but he seems to get a real kick out of me being a cold-hearted bitch. That's how I display my anger. When I'm truly mad, I get quiet and frosty and cold. Yelling is mad. Fury is straight-up ice. And I don't like doing that, because that's not... me. That's like... my Shadow. It's like... I'm Gim-tay or something.

XD Terrible pun is terrible.

I am a maiden, I'll admit it right now. I've can't say I've ever been in a serious relationship, I'm only been kissed three times and that's as far as I've ever gotten with anyone. It's okay, four is my lucky number anyway. XD So it's more truth than anything.

You're a sweetheart, who wouldn't love you? Maybe there's someone who enjoys a blushing, shy type with a complex? I don't know. But he's out there somewhere. And that's very true... I can name a couple I know. And one in particular... maybe...? I - I have no idea, sometimes I wonder... if he actually does...

Thank you Freohr... I - I'm glad I stayed too. I get to celebrate my birthday with you guys, and that makes it special. And I'm glad you all got me to this date! :)

Heehee well yeah you don't do all the stepping now~ It is sad that you get walked all over, I used to get walked on a lot more when I was younger and it certainly isn't fun x3 But I still think it's better... the higher position despite being stepped on? x3

Ugh, yeah it does sound pretty disgusting >~< Some people are just... they just seem so backwards because the mean or "bad" things are just good to them... Weee I don't even know exactly what that's a pun of~ Like I don't understand that Gimrey stuff at all =3

I do try to be a nice person and I often act like a cheery goof, but I notice a lot that I come across as annoying and weird~ And everything I say seems to come out the wrong way to others since I'm often teasing a lot, so I hurt people a lot when I don't even intend to... And when I'm not acting like a goof I'm just sad and whiney about something because I always do everything wrong... and who would like a whiney girl who breaks everything she touches and messes up everything she does? XD It also doesn't help that I'm so lazy and procrastinate all the time~ edit: Oh yeah and I guess there's also how I tend to overreact a lot as well!! I'm sure that certainly gets annoying easy!

And I especially don't expect anybody I meet in person to like me, since I don't even talk at all! So that typically turns everybody off instantly! (That's mostly the reason why in the past I had always considered nobody would ever fall for me~ The whole reason I was fine being a volcanologist at first, a job where you always travel around and also a job that's pretty risky, was because I never expected to ever be a family person)

Well hopefully that'll be a super gr9 birthday~!

Edited by Freohr Datia

imperfection can be nice. just a while ago i was working with a heavy metal song and i was debating if i prefer to keep a song with the virtual instruments raw, or for the tracks to be processed and sounds cleaner with each other...i still can't decide! rock is hard to work on because if weird reasons :S

Most of the time, I'm a calm and quiet person, but deep inside of me, there's an angry monster that awakens by making me angry. I also have times when I feel annoyed or depressed. I can be a quite sensitive too.

imperfection can be nice. just a while ago i was working with a heavy metal song and i was debating if i prefer to keep a song with the virtual instruments raw, or for the tracks to be processed and sounds cleaner with each other...i still can't decide! rock is hard to work on because if weird reasons :S

That ultimately depends on how you process it. I could go on and on about the many things you could do

Ah yes, this reminds me how I used to be very impulsive and short-tempered. I have greatly mellowed out since then, though I'm still prone to the rare relapse.

I can't be happy with what I am right now - I'm still a mess from what I've done. But don't you worry. I'm going to be sweet little Taylor again, and that heart of glass I have will no longer be so broken. I promise.

We'll love you no matter what you, you go that? :Lugh:

Says the rejected shota.

I will beat you with a spork.

hai ace tactician (・ω・)ノ

Ah yes, this reminds me how I used to be very impulsive and short-tempered. I have greatly mellowed out since then, though I'm still prone to the rare relapse.

were you? you seem like one of the mellowenest people ever now XP

I will beat you with a spork.

silly roxas.

Hi Boney.

Oh, hell.

Rey changed his YouTube name to Gim-Rey the Waifu Slayer.

HIDE YOUR WAIFUS. [/shoves Henry and Yosuke in an armored closet]

*Shoves Chrom, Lucina and Chrom!Morgan back into the safehouse*

[spoiler=FE4TAN progress]

Plog. 21 - More ruins.
Units: Masaa, Vincent, Makaze, Shirley, Chalis, Tiramisu, Alex, Vier, Ein, Aurora, Sylvester, Acacia Sgt, Enjolras, NTG, Hatari, Astra
Casualty: None
Support:
Vincent x Ein : Too busy. :(
Shirley x Makaze : Silly nonsense.
Acacia Sgt x Chalis : Aren't you the guy who wants to be left alone?
Tiramisu x Vier : I-I told you that won't help.

Plog. 22 - Visiting a mysterious wellspring.
Units: Masaa, Vincent, Freohr, TheEnd, Rei Rei, Dio, Fia, Sask, Ace Tactician, Ayanami, Soluna, Luminescent Blade, Nightmare, Naminé, Ninji, Tangerine
Support:
Masaa x Ace Tactician : Goddammit.
Ayanami x Soluna : Sounds like a terrible idea...
Fia x Naminé : Someone is bored...

Skrm. 44 -
Units: Naru, Gemori, Seph, Dexter, Popo, Sirius, Naminé, Roy, Alice, Pilot, NoName, Rey
Pairings:
Naru x Gemori
Dexter x Naminé

Dexter got married *sniff*

Freaking voice actors.

What did I just watch??

were you? you seem like one of the mellowenest people ever now XP

Well, it was long before I came into the online business. And even then the times where I had those relapses, which are becoming even more rarer still, had been mostly elsewhere.

what's this? stop making these faces and be more kawaii or you're not allowed to be called a shota anymoar

ugh no. I got a haircut yesterday. The kawaii has poofed for at least two weeks now.

Kinda late here, but Vashiane don't feel bad. We're only human after all, we're not perfect. You should look in all my previous mafia games for all the times I've completely blown up disproportionally. All we can do is just move on.

Right! I'm not and I know this.

But I'm kind of a shell of what I used to be... I was really harsh on myself, and I'm trying to recover from that. I'm trying not to beat up on myself so much anymore and I mean... I don't think I'll ever be the same as I was before, but one day I'll be so, so much better mentally.

... Why the hell do I bring so much drama? ._. It's always me. Damn.

hi ^_^ if it makes you feel any better, the way you understand that you're imperfect and aren't afraid to show your flaws is appealing =]

what

Thank you... although I blame the dream dungeon for that, it's been throwing them at me lately. :D

I mean, seeing them personified in front of me and defeating them is kind of empowering in way... I used to hate this dungeon, but now I see the point of it.

If China gets a floor though... this is GOING to suck.

We all have inner demons, that torment our thoughts so do I but I don't like to show it. But that's just part of what makes us all human, and that light of humanity within us is what keeps us all together and keeps us all going

Excuse my cheesiness but I felt it had to be said

Took me a while to learn that but it works wonders

It's not cheesy, it's true.

It's a matter of how you handle those inner demons - that's the true difference between one person and the next.

It does work wonders, that line... It really does. ^_^

Heehee well yeah you don't do all the stepping now~ It is sad that you get walked all over, I used to get walked on a lot more when I was younger and it certainly isn't fun x3 But I still think it's better... the higher position despite being stepped on? x3

Ugh, yeah it does sound pretty disgusting >~< Some people are just... they just seem so backwards because the mean or "bad" things are just good to them... Weee I don't even know exactly what that's a pun of~ Like I don't understand that Gimrey stuff at all =3

I do try to be a nice person and I often act like a cheery goof, but I notice a lot that I come across as annoying and weird~ And everything I say seems to come out the wrong way to others since I'm often teasing a lot, so I hurt people a lot when I don't even intend to... And when I'm not acting like a goof I'm just sad and whiney about something because I always do everything wrong... and who would like a whiney girl who breaks everything she touches and messes up everything she does? XD It also doesn't help that I'm so lazy and procrastinate all the time~ edit: Oh yeah and I guess there's also how I tend to overreact a lot as well!! I'm sure that certainly gets annoying easy!

And I especially don't expect anybody I meet in person to like me, since I don't even talk at all! So that typically turns everybody off instantly! (That's mostly the reason why in the past I had always considered nobody would ever fall for me~ The whole reason I was fine being a volcanologist at first, a job where you always travel around and also a job that's pretty risky, was because I never expected to ever be a family person)

Well hopefully that'll be a super gr9 birthday~!

The woes of being a doormat. But I mean, it's so much better than stepping on other people. I can't do that, breaking someone down like that is just... it goes against everything I stand for. And my hero complex wouldn't let me do it, either.

I really do not get it. I know a person who seems to seriously enjoy the fact that when I get mad, I tend to start threatening in a low, cold tone of voice. I did this one, because they were being a bit rude to one of my other friends and I was already in a bad mood and when I turned away after I said what I needed to, and I heard them whisper, "Damn, that's kinda hot." I cringed and made an excuse to leave the room for a bit, because I'm not... I don't want to be mean, and I don't want anyone to LIKE that I'm mean. I feel so bad afterwards... I apologized for it later and he said, "I didn't mind a bit." It's kind of disturbing...

Not to me, if that's any consolation. I don't think you're weird or annoying at all.

I - I'm whiny and use... I... I'm trying not to say it... I mean, I probably come off as annoying too. The shyness thing is probably aggravating, and I sound like a little girl on a sugar rush half the time. I'm a procrastinator too, and a serious perfectionist. I mean, I'm trying to write again but everything I write turns out so wrong. Like, I'm trying to write a fanfiction for Marthur and I swear God, I've written the damn thing nine fucking times and it's still not right. It's just... drives me crazy.

... R-Really? I - I want to be a meteorlogist for the same reason! I wanted to bond with my science and Mother Nature and maybe I wouldn't need to attach myself to a person and possibly hurt them. Causing someone I love pain hurts me more than anything... so I'm actually a bit terrified of falling in love, because I don't want to hurt them at all. Any dream I have that involves me hurting someone I care about... is the worst kind of nightmare imaginable. I'll take dying a bloody death, I'll take being tied up and tortured, but I can't... I can't hurt someone I love. But I'm glad you found Integrity, and I'm glad that he cares about you.

And you have a voice, and if we ever meet I want to hear it. I'm not leaving until I do!

It will be. You're all a part of it, and my family and my real life friends. And I'm alive. So yeah. It'll be amazing.

Well... I'm really, really sleepy now, so time to curl up under my covers and hopefully get some sleep.

If I get China's, America's or Yosuke's floor tonight, I'm going to be so mad. Don't fuck with me, dream dungeon.

Good night everyone...! And the sweetest of dreams, for each and every one of you.

Well... I'm really, really sleepy now, so time to curl up under my covers and hopefully get some sleep.

If I get China's, America's or Yosuke's floor tonight, I'm going to be so mad. Don't fuck with me, dream dungeon.

Good night everyone...! And the sweetest of dreams, for each and every one of you.

Sleep well Vashiane!