• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

The woes of being a doormat. But I mean, it's so much better than stepping on other people. I can't do that, breaking someone down like that is just... it goes against everything I stand for. And my hero complex wouldn't let me do it, either.

I really do not get it. I know a person who seems to seriously enjoy the fact that when I get mad, I tend to start threatening in a low, cold tone of voice. I did this one, because they were being a bit rude to one of my other friends and I was already in a bad mood and when I turned away after I said what I needed to, and I heard them whisper, "Damn, that's kinda hot." I cringed and made an excuse to leave the room for a bit, because I'm not... I don't want to be mean, and I don't want anyone to LIKE that I'm mean. I feel so bad afterwards... I apologized for it later and he said, "I didn't mind a bit." It's kind of disturbing...

Not to me, if that's any consolation. I don't think you're weird or annoying at all.

I - I'm whiny and use... I... I'm trying not to say it... I mean, I probably come off as annoying too. The shyness thing is probably aggravating, and I sound like a little girl on a sugar rush half the time. I'm a procrastinator too, and a serious perfectionist. I mean, I'm trying to write again but everything I write turns out so wrong. Like, I'm trying to write a fanfiction for Marthur and I swear God, I've written the damn thing nine fucking times and it's still not right. It's just... drives me crazy.

... R-Really? I - I want to be a meteorlogist for the same reason! I wanted to bond with my science and Mother Nature and maybe I wouldn't need to attach myself to a person and possibly hurt them. Causing someone I love pain hurts me more than anything... so I'm actually a bit terrified of falling in love, because I don't want to hurt them at all. Any dream I have that involves me hurting someone I care about... is the worst kind of nightmare imaginable. I'll take dying a bloody death, I'll take being tied up and tortured, but I can't... I can't hurt someone I love. But I'm glad you found Integrity, and I'm glad that he cares about you.

And you have a voice, and if we ever meet I want to hear it. I'm not leaving until I do!

It will be. You're all a part of it, and my family and my real life friends. And I'm alive. So yeah. It'll be amazing.

Yeah, I agree... the thought of taking advantage of anybody just sounds abhorring to me... but maybe it, along with violence, bothers me way more than it should, because there's almost nobody out there who hates the thought of it as much as I do... I mean, this is a little different I guess, but just yesterday when I was watering my watermelons, I found a spiderweb next to it and I was all "AH NO I DON'T WANT SPIDERS CRAWLING ON MY WATERMELONS" and so I sprayed it down!!....... Then I felt horrible ;A; That little spider put all that effort into that web and I just destroyed it so he has to build another one now ;n; But almost nobody else would ever think that way!!!... but I just wonder if I'm just being silly and worry too much~

Ehh.... people have strange preferences... but yeah I can imagine how that can upset you so much...

You should hear Integrity's sister Specta's voice~ Her voice is adooooooooooooorable it's so high pitched and she's always in such a confident and happy mood! I envy her voice so much!! High pitched voices can sound pretty cute~ The only time I speak high pitched is when I fawn over something that's so cuuuuuuuute like with my puppy~

Hmmm I wouldn't worry about that too much~ I always feel easily guilty when I hurt somebody, especially one I really really really care for, but in the end they always remind me that I'm overreacting and that they don't even mind that much x3 Sure you can feel guilty about it, but don't let that keep you away from getting into a relationship! (and I'm not trying to say that you're letting it do that, just that you shouldn't worry about it, really!)

Then I look forward to it!

Okay it's getting laaaaaaaaaaate now so I'm gonna go now!

Sorry for filling this place with so much text~

Edited by Freohr Datia

Bye Vashiane and Ace.

hm, why's that Rey?

Because... I've been Ki-REY-to and Olivia's been Asuna once.

I'd rather not experience it again.

I will murder you if you do.

You know damn well I will.

Please do.

But I don't really have anything to talk about, really. I could say I'm dicking around watching videos or making a sprite or something, but I'm kind of always doing that, so I don't think it's something that's worth talking about. You could say that that in itself is talking about it, but eh. :/

But I don't really have anything to talk about, really. I could say I'm dicking around watching videos or making a sprite or something, but I'm kind of always doing that, so I don't think it's something that's worth talking about. You could say that that in itself is talking about it, but eh. :/

uhm idk talk about what video you're watching? i'm not a bad listener X]

Just the FEE3 videos. I've been slowly working my way through them throughout the day, and I'm on FE: OoC right now. Listening to Agro and Merc gush over the portraits is pretty funny. c: