• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh... why what's wrong?

Oh... it's the penguin's birthday and I... uh... have something for him already but... I don't know if I'll see him any time soon today to give it to him. I'm also super nervous about it. So right now I'm a bundle of nerves and also sad because he's probably going to be kidnapped by friends for today.

Amelia knows about that present. wait what.

I'm a selfish person. :/

Edited by Shirley

Kon probably won't end up reading this, but when you sprite more over time you will end up improving~ So you will have to end up reaching AK's level of spriting eventually! But maybe you will never completely sprite like her, since spriters can still pick up different spriting styles with shading or shaping and whatnot. So I don't think you will end up spriting completely the same as AK =o But that's fine!! That could make people look up to you for a different reason than they look up to AK~

Oh... it's the penguin's birthday and I... uh... have something for him already but... I don't know if I'll see him any time soon today to give it to him. I'm also super nervous about it. So right now I'm a bundle of nerves and also sad because he's probably going to be kidnapped by friends for today.

At least your birthday gift is ready on his birthday ;n; Mine still isn't even finished

Oh,, it's the penguin's birthday and I... uh... have something for him already but... I don't know if I'll see him any time soon today to give it to him. I'm also super nervous about it. So right now I'm a bundle of nerves and also sad because he's probably going to be kidnapped by friends for today.

Amelia knows about that present. wait what.

Ohhh! Well, don't worry about it too much... whatever the gift and whenever you can get it to him, I'm sure he'll love it either way.

At least your birthday gift is ready on his birthday ;n; Mine still isn't even finished

but at least you're doing it yourself... >_> I can't do anything good or decent... that I had to ask / commission. So I was fortunate it was ready before today. Oh crap, I just spoiled it. I'm just super shy and nervous right now about it, but I... I... hope he likes it! *dies*

Ohhh! Well, don't worry about it too much... whatever the gift and whenever you can get it to him, I'm sure he'll love it either way.

I JUST HOPE SO. :( like I said, it's not like it was done by me... but even then, I think I'd be MORE nervous if I did it myself.

okay so it's an art thing.

I should probably start heading off to work though. :<

Edited by Shirley

ack i can't wait to give my crush her gift XP

vashii~

Oh, well it's understandable that not everybody can art stuff~ I'm still not that experienced with colouring digitally... And I am still not perfect with proportions I probably messed those uuuuuuuuuup ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

But knowing him, he will probably like it~

at least you can't wait.

Well... I sort of can't either, just so I can get the anxiety out of the way. ;_;

Oh, well it's understandable that not everybody can art stuff~ I'm still not that experienced with colouring digitally... And I am still not perfect with proportions I probably messed those uuuuuuuuuup ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

But knowing him, he will probably like it~

Oh that's true... but I can't even sketch. I tried rofl and ... yeah, it didn't turn out so good.....

So.... I just hope he will like it anyway!! I hope you're right!! ;o;

but at least you're doing it yourself... >_> I can't do anything good or decent... that I had to ask / commission. So I was fortunate it was ready before today. Oh crap, I just spoiled it. I'm just super shy and nervous right now about it, but I... I... hope he likes it! *dies*

I JUST HOPE SO. :( like I said, it's not like it was done by me... but even then, I think I'd be MORE nervous if I did it myself.

okay so it's an art thing.

I should probably start heading off to work though. :<

It's okay. I can't draw art stuff either... unless someone really like stick figures. :\

Oh, okay. See you later if you're heading off then.

vashii~

[/squee]

Hi Boney.

It's okay. I can't draw art stuff either... unless someone really like stick figures. :\

Oh, okay. See you later if you're heading off then.

SERIOUSLY. Stick figures all the way. But that's not really appropriate for a birthday gift, I think. XD SO I JUST HOPE SO, HOPE SO, HOPE SO.... /brokenrecord.

Yes, I'm gonna head off now... See you guys later!!

@Raivix: this is what's going on: ペンギンの誕生日!

Edited by Shirley

Oh that's true... but I can't even sketch. I tried rofl and ... yeah, it didn't turn out so good.....

So.... I just hope he will like it anyway!! I hope you're right!! ;o;

Yeah~ I'm sure commissioning is very common and acceptable!! He should be happy that you decided to commission anything~ Even if it wasn't your drawing it was still your idea~!

Oops.... I meant...

But I do think that Ein will like it too! It's still the thought that counts and it was considerate of you to try to get him something =3

Bye Shirley~!

....... Firefox doesn't trust blackboard =<

Stupid blackboard

Edited by Freohr Datia

[spoiler=FE4TAN progress]

DLC. 16 - We save the girls from another world.
Units: Masaa, Vincent, Arthur, Bianchi, Iris, Sara, Musashi, Lux, Ayanami, Shirley, Tiramisu, Vier, NTG, Hatari
Casualty: None
Support:
Vincent x Bianchi : Weird order.
Masaa x Vier : Silly.
Ayanami x Hatari : Life teaching.
Pairing:
Arthur x Sara

Skrm. 45 -
Units: Ein, Aurora, Sylvester, Acacia Sgt, Enjolras, Astra, Sask, Soluna, Luminescent Blade, Nightmare, Ninji, Tangerine
Support:
Sylvester x Aurora : Rivals.

DLC. 17 - We save the guys from another world.
Units: Masaa, Vincent, Fia, Ace Tactician, Makaze, Chalis, Alex, Shirley, Tiramisu, Vier, Popo, TheEnd
Support:
Masaa x Fia : But I look nothing like him...
Shirley x Tiramisu : Animal cruelty.

Skrm. 46 -
Units: Pilot, NoName, Rey, Freohr, Rei Rei, Dio, Ninji, NTG, Dexter, Naminé, Roy, Alice
Support:
Pilot x Rey : Subtle.
Rei Rei x NTG : Master of blackmail.

Yeah~ I'm sure commissioning is very common and acceptable!! He should be happy that you decided to commission anything~ Even if it wasn't your drawing it was still your idea~!

Oops.... I meant...

But I do think that Ein will like it too! It's still the thought that counts and it was considerate of you to try to get him something =3

Bye Shirley~!

....... Firefox doesn't trust blackboard =<

Stupid blackboard

I-I know, but... I'm still so nervous omg. I feel like I'm gonna die!

*dies*

Cause of death: a four-letter word.

I just feel like he deserves something good... so I want him to like, actually feel happy or at least feel good for his birthday. To know that his birth / birthday is something to celebrate because he's an awesome/wonderful/important person. /sappy.

[spoiler=FE4TAN progress]

DLC. 16 - We save the girls from another world.

Units: Masaa, Vincent, Arthur, Bianchi, Iris, Sara, Musashi, Lux, Ayanami, Shirley, Tiramisu, Vier, NTG, Hatari

Support:

Vincent x Bianchi : Weird order.

Masaa x Vier : Silly.

Ayanami x Hatari : Life teaching.

Pairing:

Arthur x Sara

Skrm. 45 -

Units: Ein, Aurora, Sylvester, Acacia Sgt, Enjolras, Astra, Sask, Soluna, Luminescent Blade, Nightmare, Ninji, Tangerine

Support:

Sylvester x Aurora : Rivals.

DLC. 17 - We save the guys from another world.

Units: Masaa, Vincent, Fia, Ace Tactician, Makaze, Chalis, Alex, Shirley, Tiramisu, Vier, Popo, TheEnd

Support:

Masaa x Fia : But I look nothing like him...

Shirley x Tiramisu : Animal cruelty.

Skrm. 46 -

Units: Pilot, NoName, Rey, Freohr, Rei Rei, Dio, Ninji, NTG, Dexter, Naminé, Roy, Alice

Support:

Pilot x Rey : Subtle.

Rei Rei x NTG : Master of blackmail.

WHAT ANIMAL CRUELTY. T_T

did Ein get any pairings in your run?

You did last time do all the time

But since he shares his birthday with Olivia, we can pair him with Rey just like everyone else.

WHAT. I was just poking you with one! NO I DON'T.

..............NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. *super selfish*

Edited by Shirley

WHAT. I was just poking you with one! NO I DON'T.

..............NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. *super selfish*

You're also stuffing one in a box. That also qualifies. DO

It's okay. *pat*