• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I stayed up till 5 AM... then woke up at 8-9 AM ish powerleveling through Lunatic+ Casual.

...7 hours on the timer.

All for one thing.

For one... stupid clip... all for a fictional 2D character's birthday.

I'm now powerleveling for two limit breakers to set it up.

...what am I even doing?

Edited by shadowofchaos

I stayed up till 5 AM... then woke up at 8-9 AM ish powerleveling through Lunatic+ Casual.

...7 hours on the timer.

All for one thing.

...what am I even doing?

Living life to it's fullest.

...7 hours on the timer.

All for one thing.

...what am I even doing?

... What are you doing, silly?

Edited by Vashiane

....Maybe I should go back to being anonymous.

Umm if you want =3

I was just wondering if you forgot or randomly decided to quit signing in anonymously~ Either way seeing your name down there was weeeeiiiiiird

Edited by Freohr Datia

Then how does it work?

The spotpass message wasn't very...er helpful.

The first person to connect to the relay station doesn't get any data. Their StreetPass is uploaded to the server. The second person to connect to that same station has their data uploaded and receives the data from the first person. The third person to connect has their data uploaded and receives the data from the second person, but not the first. Etc.

You get the data from the most recent person that connected to that particular relay station. It's a local thing.

The first person to connect to the relay station doesn't get any data. Their StreetPass is uploaded to the server. The second person to connect to that same station has their data uploaded and receives the data from the first person. The third person to connect has their data uploaded and receives the data from the second person, but not the first. Etc.

You get the data from the most recent person that connected to that particular relay station. It's a local thing.

OH! Okay.

I see activity

And even more Shirley x Ein material

[/hugs]

And to you too... didn't you mention somewhere having a similar problem, or I am just imaging things? Either way, we're here for you.

Don't even THINK about throwing that shipping emote around, OldMan.

ohmy.png Edited by OldMan

Well darn...

The fine print shows itself...>_<

Well duh

getting to the college was fairly annoying under summer conditions, plus i got lost a bit and had to walk up a hill

and the interview itself felt more like highlighting the flaws in my past jobs, such as tasks i didn't do because i wasn't allowed to or because they were already done by the person i was replacing

at least i should get news tomorrow, so time to make a decent thank you letter as last hope

and the interview itself felt more like highlighting the flaws in my past jobs, such as tasks i didn't do because i wasn't allowed to or because they were already done by the person i was replacing

That sounds almost like trolling

Huh...? What request?

ohmy.png