FE4 THREAD

Fia

[5:58:33 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): Her entire group of friends cosplaying FE Dancers.

[5:58:40 PM] Cam-tasia: um

[5:58:42 PM] Cam-tasia: i see

[5:58:44 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): ...she's cosplaying Olivia >_>;

[5:58:57 PM] PKLucas531: gg

Is Cam-tasia supposed to be our Cam?

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

because

YOU ARE.

how so

I FEEL UNLOVED NOW. Wait, I mean we.

FINE. I GUESS I AM GOOD THEN.

I dunno, I still felt like crap. But dried tofu helped. I FIGURED THE NAME OUT, THERE EIN.

;n;

/huggy's Shirley

I can't say my night's been as bad as yours but I haven't been having a good one either =<

B-but I got Aiku to help me so it's better now...

You should find somebody to talk to about it too!!

I sought this thread out for it. ;_; sorta. and Acacia. and that penguin too... though he's a meanie too so...

I feel a bit better now... just... sitting there. And my stomach isn't growling anymore so.

[/waves] I'm here if you need me Shirley.

Thanks. ;_;

[5:49:24 PM] Annie-ME: also, Dancer FE group...might happen sooner than I anticipated lol >_>

[5:49:30 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): >_>

[5:49:32 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): <_<

[5:49:34 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): >_>

[5:49:37 PM] Annie-ME: JUST SAIYIN XD

[5:49:41 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): You're horrible.

[5:49:43 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): >_>

[5:49:45 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): <_<

Well. This day just keeps getting worse and worse.

You love it.

Barely. Essentially they added some proc% to summon something or have an offensive effect. They're not even on the most powerful items, but I did hear they spawn a lot more often now.

Money for Blizzard. But even Jay didn't like the Auction House.

Yeah. A friend will be gone for a while though, but we should be able to manage without him. Sadly the DM seems to not have much of an attention span on some quests so we're getting bombarded with new ones.

So they're gimmicks instead of build-defining stuff, I see

The amount of crappy items that dropped meant that once you started using the AH, you kinda couldn't stop. I like saying you can't compare PoE and D3 because one is an ARPG and the other is an AH simulator

It seems the console version doesn't have an AH either... or was it just the RMAH?

Can't complain about our DM's attention span (though our combined work on the website probably helps)

Last session, the bastard used a plotline we (the players) had abandoned 40 adventures ago

I sought this thread out for it. ;_; sorta. and Acacia. and that penguin too... though he's a meanie too so...

I feel a bit better now... just... sitting there. And my stomach isn't growling anymore so.

Oh that Ein What a j-jerk

/huggy's Shirley Yeah, that's better at least... =3 I hope you get better and better <3

[5:58:33 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): Her entire group of friends cosplaying FE Dancers.

Rey and his harem

I FEEL UNLOVED NOW. Wait, I mean we.

FINE. I GUESS I AM GOOD THEN.

I dunno, I still felt like crap. But dried tofu helped. I FIGURED THE NAME OUT, THERE EIN.

>_>

GOOD.

Dried tofu huh

So they're gimmicks instead of build-defining stuff, I see

The amount of crappy items that dropped meant that once you started using the AH, you kinda couldn't stop. I like saying you can't compare PoE and D3 because one is an ARPG and the other is an AH simulator

It seems the console version doesn't have an AH either... or was it just the RMAH?

Can't complain about our DM's attention span (though our combined work on the website probably helps)

Last session, the bastard used a plotline we (the players) had abandoned 40 adventures ago

For a more concrete example, Azurewrath repels the undead, a certain sword called Maximus can summon a demon slave and Wizardspike can fire frozen orbs.

Funny how you mention it, but I was hoping that I could get some pocket change from D3. I just didn't enjoy my experience with the game, plus bots would've taken over at some point.

I'm not sure myself, but I haven't followed those news.

Here we need notebooks to keep up with all the names, quests, gangs, influences and ressources we have.

Oh that Ein What a j-jerk

/huggy's Shirley Yeah, that's better at least... =3 I hope you get better and better <3

I know, right. He's the meanest. *so mean*

/huggyyyy. Yeah... thanks though. :3 HOPEFULLY. Maybe after some sleep... if it comes to me.

>_>

GOOD.

Dried tofu huh

WHAT'S WITH THE FACE. YOU DENY OUR FEELINGS. ;O;

Yes. It was so... I was trying to figure out that name for so long.

For a more concrete example, Azurewrath repels the undead, a certain sword called Maximus can summon a demon slave and Wizardspike can fire frozen orbs.

Funny how you mention it, but I was hoping that I could get some pocket change from D3. I just didn't enjoy my experience with the game, plus bots would've taken over at some point.

I'm not sure myself, but I haven't followed those news.

Here we need notebooks to keep up with all the names, quests, gangs, influences and ressources we have.

But because of the way all damage works, I presume they get outclassed very quickly?

Some people apparently made a bit of money in the beginning

Then exploits, bots and money farmers happened or something

Saw it on Siliconera or something

Can't say I'm following them either, but it seems the console version has local multiplayer too

How nostalgic

Or DM usually keeps track of that

Well, personal items and whatnot aside

WHAT'S WITH THE FACE. YOU DENY OUR FEELINGS. ;O;

Yes. It was so... I was trying to figure out that name for so long.

DENYING FEELINGS IS WHAT I DO BEST

So that's what was making you sad

But because of the way all damage works, I presume they get outclassed very quickly?

Some people apparently made a bit of money in the beginning

Then exploits, bots and money farmers happened or something

Saw it on Siliconera or something

Can't say I'm following them either, but it seems the console version has local multiplayer too

How nostalgic

Or DM usually keeps track of that

Well, personal items and whatnot aside

Yeah, most of them aren't exactly top tier items too, or even in the right category of weapons for those that matter.

Something like that. A system were most went "sell to the RMAH, buy from the normal AH" probably wouldn't have worked well either way.

Imagine if D2 cashed in on that with the PS2 and the Xbox to a lesser extent.

I have group belongings and ressources on my notebook. We're millionaires after investing our stock in Nestlé, we have a fair amount of drugs and we have a few cars, ranging from a 2008 Hyundai to a limousine with our own ghouled driver. I think we even have a taxi too now. As far as my personnal items go, I fight with a dagger (trying to go for something more elegant like a rapier, since I play a rather noble clan of vampire), an assault rifle (no skills in using guns though) and I just acquired a combat vest that gives me +1 to bashing and lethal soak rolls, which is great since I was already the group's tank in the first place (2 Stamina + 3 Fortitude + possibility to buff my Stamina by 3-8 with my Thaumaturgy, I can literally survive a grenade blast while holding it in my hand or dropping it at my feet).

Edited by Woodshooter

Yeah, most of them aren't exactly top tier items too, or even in the right category of weapons for those that matter.

Something like that. A system were most went "sell to the RMAH, buy from the normal AH" probably wouldn't have worked well either way.

Imagine if D2 cashed in on that with the PS2 and the Xbox to a lesser extent.

I have group belongings and ressources on my notebook. We're millionaires after investing our stock in Nestlé, we have a fair amount of drugs and we have a few cars, ranging from a 2008 Hyundai to a limousine with our own ghouled driver. I think we even have a taxi too now. As far as my personnal items go, I fight with a dagger (trying to go for something more elegant like a rapier, since I play a rather noble clan of vampire), an assault rifle (no skills in using guns though) and I just acquired a combat vest that gives me +1 to bashing and lethal soak rolls, which is great since I was already the group's tank in the first place (2 Stamina + 3 Fortitude + possibility to buff Fortitude by 3-8 with my Thaumaturgy, I can literally survive a grenade blast while holding it in my hand or dropping it at my feet).

And considering how D3 kinda beings when you hit the level cap...

At least it was amusing to see people spending 250 bucks on a weapon

Oh right, D2 didn't get a console release did it

So you guys are actually playing vampire on co-op?

(=゚ω゚)ノ what are the cardboard squares for?

I'm making an FE13 style Killing Edge cosplay prop katana out of cardboard. I only have eight of the needed fifthteen squares cut out so far.

[5:49:24 PM] Annie-ME: also, Dancer FE group...might happen sooner than I anticipated lol >_>

[5:49:30 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): >_>

[5:49:32 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): <_<

[5:49:34 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): >_>

[5:49:37 PM] Annie-ME: JUST SAIYIN XD

[5:49:41 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): You're horrible.

[5:49:43 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): >_>

[5:49:45 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): <_<

Well. This day just keeps getting worse and worse.

Yay, cosplays of every Fire Emblem dancer^^

...Dancer!Inigo included? *shot*

I'm making an FE13 style Killing Edge cosplay prop katana out of cardboard. I only have eight of the needed fifthteen squares cut out so far.

Yay, cosplays of every Fire Emblem dancer^^

No Laylea, no care.

...For the most part.

And considering how D3 kinda beings when you hit the level cap...

At least it was amusing to see people spending 250 bucks on a weapon

Oh right, D2 didn't get a console release did it

So you guys are actually playing vampire on co-op?

Must get perfect equipment.

TF2 is probably worse in the long run. People even bought 100$ rings, just like wedding bands. Opening crates costs you 2,50$ each.

Nope, though it did come out right before the PS2 was around. A console port still would've been nice, but the interface might've been problematic.

We're a small group of four (with an advisor/crazy wizard NPC) and we rarely go off in our own directions. If we do, we tend to be divided in halves, but I know the DM's girlfriend had to sell her body (5 Appearance no less) to pay off a debt to a werewolf mobster.

Edited by Woodshooter

No Laylea, no care.

...For the most part.

I'd like to think there would be a Laylea but...I've yet to see any photos on Google image searches.

Hard to predict, at least there's Olivia.

TF2 is probably worse in the long run. People even bought 100$ rings, just like wedding bands.

Oh yeah, I've actually saw that message for when one gives the ring to another pop up a few times.

Must get perfect equipment.

TF2 is probably worse in the long run. People even bought 100$ rings, just like wedding bands.

Nope, though it did come out right before the PS2 was around. A console port still would've been nice, but the interface might've been problematic.

We're a small group of four (with an advisor/crazy wizard NPC) and we rarely go off in our own directions. If we do, we tend to be divided in halves, but I know the DM's girlfriend had to sell her body (5 Appearance no less) to pay off a debt to a werewolf mobster.

Fuck that shit

lolhats

There was a PS1 port of D1 though, so idk

Did they roleplay it

DENYING FEELINGS IS WHAT I DO BEST

So that's what was making you sad

YOU'RE MEAN. AND I THOUGHT EIN WAS MEAN. ;O;

Nah. It was just... you know, jealousy is a really, really ugly emotion. I hate feeling it and every time I feel it, I just get really upset.

lolhats

There was a PS1 port of D1 though, so idk

Did they roleplay it

Hats, keys, paints, soundmakers, stamps...

I'm still positive enough a PS2 D2 would've been a great idea for Blizzard.

No, but the DM could pass for a werewolf due to how hairy he is, plus him being shirtless most of the time. Another time I did yell "I GOT SUCKED OFF BY A DUDE" to my friends who had just got to where I was, as I was trying to give my blood to turn a waiter into my ghoul but he ended up draining me almost dry. Just about everyone found it hilarious and it even got turned into a running gag.

YOU'RE MEAN. AND I THOUGHT EIN WAS MEAN. ;O;

Nah. It was just... you know, jealousy is a really, really ugly emotion. I hate feeling it and every time I feel it, I just get really upset.

EIN IS AN AMATEUR

Let out your feelings

Hats, keys, paints, soundmakers, stamps...

I'm still positive enough a PS2 D2 would've been a great idea for Blizzard.

No, but the DM could pass for a werewolf due to how hairy he is, plus him being shirtless most of the time. Another time I did yell "I GOT SUCKED OFF BY A DUDE" to my friends who had just got to where I was, as I was trying to give my blood to turn a waiter into my ghoul but he ended up draining me almost dry. Just about everyone found it hilarious and it even got turned into a running gag.

Clearly good uses for money

Dunno what they were thinking back then

How did a waiter drain you almost dry

EIN IS AN AMATEUR

Let out your feelings

You're not mean either. *hides*

What. I DID. JEALOUSY IS A VERY UGLY FEELING. I hate it. Why does it even exist?!

I'm not mean.

you so are.

(I'm not serious.)