FE4 THREAD

Fia

Morning thread

Yeah. Reading glasses.

...like I said we both remembered things we shouldn't have. That never happened. At least in that world.
The worst part was the age difference between us was only almost 3 years.

Guess who's almost three years older than me.

Phew, I'm glad^^

Ninian and Olivia with glasses in their formal teacher outfits posed with their glasses tilted.

O_O Ninian returns.

OliviaTeacherPreview.png

I suppose things gets ugly starting from here...

?

[spoiler=Whatever happens, I am not responsible]OliviaTeacher.png

...I think I see why now. >_>

I should make those repairs to my Killing Edge prop.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Ace.

*Sees Marthur's picture*

For a reason, I've come to think that that sort of look Olivia has in the picture is some sort of "Generic Teacher Look Exhibit A" or something like that.

Oh geez, my heart is breaking. [/cuddles]

I could be exaggerating~ Or overreacting~ But.... he'll most certainly kill me ;A; /hides with Vashi

Edited by Freohr Datia

Hello Vashaine, Freohr, and Ace. Is that Annie's MU to the left behind the window?

Hi Comet!

... And I do believe so, yes.

I just heard a squeaky rubbing sound on my glass door.... there was nothing there!!!

MY HOUSE IS HAUNTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

I don't know where you are... but I will find you and investigate your house. :D

I don't know where you are... but I will find you and investigate your house. :D

I wanna investigate too!!!!!

We're the first family to live in this house though~ It's a new one =o And nobody's died in it =3

You know Boney he didn't actually say it like that~

Edited by Freohr Datia

That's good I suppose.

Annie, Amelia and you.

:):

Nope.

Better, since I'm no longer at risk for randomly being unable to breathe I can laugh all I want~

Ah, I see. Oh my Gosh, Annie's expression. XD

I wanna investigate too!!!!!

We're the first family to live in this house though~ It's a new one =o And nobody's died in it =3

You know Boney he didn't actually say it like that~

Same with my house, but Dad swears they're something in it. I've never encountered anything myself but... [/shrugs]

Same with my house, but Dad swears they're something in it. I've never encountered anything myself but... [/shrugs]

Heehee maybe there's somebody at a house nearby =D

One of my best friends was my neighbour... and his mother died =< Maybe she wants to say hi to me~ I hardly knew her though... so I doubt that~

does it sounds more jokingly that way? ^^;

Whoa double strikethrough

It does =o

Hi Vashiane, Hi Comet. I goofed last night making my Killing Edge prop so today, I had to remove to dowel, cut out another layer so the dowel sits in better. Now I need to hot glue it back in and hot glue any loose pieces.

I just heard a squeaky rubbing sound on my glass door.... there was nothing there!!!

MY HOUSE IS HAUNTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

That's odd. It could be anything...

you shoulda drawn a smile on rey's face

Don't worry, he still enjoys it.

Better, since I'm no longer at risk for randomly being unable to breathe I can laugh all I want~

Ah, I see. Oh my Gosh, Annie's expression. XD

That's also good.

ohmy.pngbasically. Amelia may or may not be holding your head in front of the window.

Hi Vashiane, Hi Comet. I goofed last night making my Killing Edge prop so today, I had to remove to dowel, cut out another layer so the dowel sits in better. Now I need to hot glue it back in and hot glue any loose pieces.

omg ace show us when you're done

That's also good.

ohmy.pngbasically. Amelia may or may not be holding your head in front of the window.

is vashiane supposed to look jealous? XD

Shirley! Hi.

Heehee maybe there's somebody at a house nearby =D

One of my best friends was my neighbour... and his mother died =< Maybe she wants to say hi to me~ I hardly knew her though... so I doubt that~

Whoa double strikethrough

It does =o

That's interesting indeed...

Hmm. Well there are some cases of ghosts relocating from their home location to follow someone, but that's rare and usually required a close bond while the person was alive...

That's odd. It could be anything...

Oh, you're making a Killing Edge? Cool!

I still need to find a decent pirate's coat for my Pirate!Spain costume.

That's also good.

Knowing me and my fondness for hiding, that may have been necessary to keep me there. >.<

That's interesting indeed...

Hmm. Well there are some cases of ghosts relocating from their home location to follow someone, but that's rare and usually required a close bond while the person was alive...

Hmm, I don't know anybody who's died that I have been close enough to.

Even though there was someobody whose death I still haven't completely gotten over yet... it wasn't like I was super close to him, since I'm never close to many people because I'm always so quiet x3

In this case though, I'm joking about my house being haunted~ I dunno what the noise was from but I don't really think this place is being haunted =3 That would be fun if it is though

Edited by Freohr Datia

In this case though, I'm joking about my house being haunted~ I dunno what the noise was from but I don't really think this place is being haunted =3 That would be fun if it is though

Well my house in Montenegro is...