FE4 THREAD

Fia

Who said I'm supposed to be wise

And I said there would be NO POWERS

Because he got this

Well... aren't old men supposed to be wise. Or at least... isn't it how it's supposed to be, you get wisdom as you grow old, etc.

I DON'T CARE. YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO GIVE US IT. ;-;

No he doesn't. >___> NOW WHAT DID YOU DO NOW.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Who said I'm supposed to be wise

And I said there would be NO POWERS

Because he got this

ohmy.png

... ... What did I say now...?

Sumia..... is a really interesting user.... And also acts very very different from the character she uses as her username~

Like when she first joined the forum, she seemed to be acting all sweet and friendly. And there was that time a day or two ago how she talked about how shy she is in person...

But then there is the rest of the time where she acts... so angry and unfriendly and argumentive... and she has eeeeevil thooooouuuuuughts ;A;

Oh God... did you see the "Tharja is a goddess" thread here? That was just... fucking ridiculous.

Aw

I didn't mean it to be insulting.

Still, it gets really annoying when pretty much everything you say about me nowadays is negative. I understand that there is this thing called a "joke", but always making jokes about how I'm "the rudest" or "dumb" gets really annoying after an extended period of time, plus there is such thing as "so not in the mood for jokes".

Well... aren't old men supposed to be wise. Or at least... isn't it how it's supposed to be, you get wisdom as you grow old, etc.

I DON'T CARE. YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO GIVE US IT. ;-;

No he doesn't. >___> NOW WHAT DID YOU DO NOW.

But I'm also a manchild

THAT'S TOO BAD

What did I do about what

... ... What did I say now...?

Shipping fodder

Still, it gets really annoying when pretty much everything you say about me nowadays is negative. I understand that there is this thing called a "joke", but always making jokes about how I'm "the rudest" or "dumb" gets really annoying after an extended period of time, plus there is such thing as "so not in the mood for jokes".

I don't think he was being serious... You shouldn't to take all that seriously / personally. I don't think it was necessary to say that he was a horrible person when he wasn't being serious about calling you dumb in a derogatory manner. And I don't think all he says about you is negative, but I guess you'll probably think I'm biased so I'll just shut up. >_>

But I'm also a manchild

THAT'S TOO BAD

What did I do about what

....But you're still an "old man" according to your username.

WHAT. MEA--- I mean... nice manchild. :(

You pulled him here. Mostly kidding though.

Edited by Elize

Shirley, I get it that you're Ein's friend and all, but please don't get yourself involved. You're basically telling me that I am unjustified in feeling annoyed all because "he didn't mean it". That's not an excuse. I could say mean things just to joke, but hurt a person in doing so, and the correct answer is to say "sorry" and not "I didn't mean it you're a sensitive crybaby". -_-

...!

もちろん。

ohmy.png

....But you're still an "old man" according to your username.

WHAT. MEA--- I mean... nice manchild. :(

You pulled him here. Mostly kidding though.

What do you think

You mean, huh

Don't you want him here, Shirley

Oh God... did you see the "Tharja is a goddess" thread here? That was just... fucking ridiculous.

I've been avoiding that thread... I guess she's been acting up in there as well then~

Probably since her boyfriend (or at least I think they implied they were a couple) is the one who made the topic I bet, so she's supporting him or something >~<

Edited by Freohr Datia

I don't think he was being serious... You shouldn't to take all that seriously / personally. I don't think it was necessary to say that he was a horrible person when he wasn't being serious about calling you dumb in a derogatory manner. And I don't think all he says about you is negative, but I guess you'll probably think I'm biased so I'll just shut up. >_>

Apparently your girlfriend thinks that I am, and thinks that it's okay to tell me that I'm unjustified in feeling upset just because she can't see why I'm upset. And for the record, I couldn't TELL whether you were serious or not.

ohmy.png

What do you think

You mean, huh

W-What did I say? Or... y-you're just messing with me again, aren't you?

I've been avoiding that thread... I guess she's been acting up in there as well then~

Probably since her boyfriend (or at least I think they implied they were a couple) is the one who made the topic I bet, so she's supporting him or something >~<

... And suddenly everything makes so much sense...

Woodshooter, ohmygosh. XD

Edited by Vashiane

You might need stronger absinthe then. Jagerbombs are the shit to start a party.

But you would tell the wild erotic adventures of Rei Rei right.

The absinthe WAS THE STRONGEST ONE Also vodka guns

OF COURSE I WOULD SAY I FUCKED THEM GIRL

What's the most you had in one night.

Drinking from 6pm to 8am. Tequila, vodca, beer, absynthe(the bad ones)

The one time I ended up really drunk, I only puked in my bed.

I avoided making a Jimi Hendrix out of myself my sleeping on the side.

ah, yeah that same day i passed out, i think i puked 3 times

too much beer

also yes bro Jagerbombs are the shit to start a party

i rarley drink nowadays

the only time is if im at a party

the most i had one night drinking was like 4pm to like 2am

beer and rum

Edited by Ice Sage

W-What did I say? Or... y-you're just messing with me again, aren't you?

You know what you said, and you know what I mean

But you also know I'm now going to sleep

'Night, have fun, etc.

What do you think

You mean, huh

You're a wise old manchild.

You're not a meanie. :D

I didn't say that. I mean... no one should know...the severity of stuff...inside my head. I'm not sure what I'm saying.

and goodnight, TE!

Edited by Elize

The absinthe WAS THE STRONGEST ONE Also vodka guns

OF COURSE I WOULD SAY I FUCKED THEM GIRL

Drinking from 6pm to 8am. Tequila, vodca, beer, absynthe(the bad ones)

I know, but absinthe tends to be heavily regulated and there might be heavier variants on the market. At its heaviest it's alcohol that also has typical drug effects.

Details.

As much as I want to believe you have the testicular fortitude to resist this much alcohol, I'd be curious to know the frequency of each drink.

You know what you said, and you know what I mean

But you also know I'm now going to sleep

'Night, have fun, etc.

Right... あなたは私には謎です。

Good night and sweet dreams then, OldMan.

I know, but absinthe tends to be heavily regulated and there might be heavier variants on the market. At its heaviest it's alcohol that also has typical drug effects.

Details.

As much as I want to believe you have the testicular fortitude to resist this much alcohol, I'd be curious to know the frequency of each drink.

Pretty much. Some said the vodka gun had something on it

NOTHING RIGHT NOW, BUT OUTDOOR SEX IS NICE

Well, from at least 6pm to 3am I drank a lot of alcoholic stuff, really. 7 tequila shots in a row, some glasses of beer and vodka mixed with energy drinks. Then we had some caipirinha. After that I only drank water.