• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I got that much

"Meanie" was merely a start

Something you shouldn't

Is it because me replying to you got a shipping emote reaction out of Ein? Oh, and speaking of which...

shippingemote

[/throws Lon'qu at Ein]

Is it because me replying to you got a shipping emote reaction out of Ein? Oh, and speaking of which...

You talk of mere incidental consequences

And I sleep

'Night

You talk of mere incidental consequences

And I sleep

'Night

... And once again, we manage to reference two completely things in the same conversation.

Good night then. :)

... I may actually want to sleep myself. Tch. Long day. Hopefully I can finish everything early tomorrow and relax for a change. Good night everyone!

Edited by Vashiane

How can one see the wind.

You don't see the wind. You can feel it. In the north of every man's heart.

But what if Nightmare is like that one sappy SotN song.

I am, fortunately, not the wind, but the water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You pour water into a bottle; it becomes the bottle. You put water into a teapot; it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow, or creep or drip or crash!

... And once again, we manage to reference two completely things in the same conversation.

Good night then. :)

... I may actually want to sleep myself. Tch. Long day. Hopefully I can finish everything early tomorrow and relax for a change. Good night everyone!

See you.

You don't see the wind. You can feel it. In the north of every man's heart.

I am, fortunately, not the wind, but the water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You pour water into a bottle; it becomes the bottle. You put water into a teapot; it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow, or creep or drip or crash!

That sounds like a medical condition.

So water is the known universe.

Say... are you in California? I think the thought of that once crossed my mind...

Anyway, regardless, I knew the storm that passed through here was gonna head over to California...

Say... are you in California? I think the thought of that once crossed my mind...

Anyway, regardless, I knew the storm that passed through here was gonna head over to California...

Right now, I'm in Arizona for school.

And night soc.

Right now, I'm in Arizona for school.

And night soc.

Oh, then close enough. It's probably indeed the same storm that passed by over here. If not, then one very close to it anyway.

Could be, possibly. The last few days the skies have been gray and cloudy, as if it were going to rain. We got some rain yesterday.