FE4 THREAD

Fia

... But, I WAS extremely sheltered when I was younger. I didn't truly have a grasp on how sex worked until I was fourteen.

Heehee, yes my dad kept me sheltered as well~! Except my older brother had naughty friends, so he started learning stuffs and I started learning stuffs through him x3

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha XD I never really cared to know, so all I really know comes from middle school biology and high school health.

Yo, what's new?

Well, I am now very, very informed. Not to mention they keep linking their favorite M-rated fanfictions to me in hopes I'll start reading them on my own free will.

Not much, really. Just an average day in Taylorville!

Gotta be more pragmatic, comrade

My mother among them /o\

Think, don't guess

It's really okay

Pretty sure it's in 1st edition too

I'm thinking of a mentality kind-of free, where your mind can just drift off into any corners of its own depths unscathed.

Of course that would be on my mind right now...

I know. I actually don't mind it. :)

... Seriously? Unless it's a Druid skill, because I am completely inept when it comes to them. Battle Mace Cleric FTW.

Heehee, yes my dad kept me sheltered as well~! Except my older brother had naughty friends, so he started learning stuffs and I started learning stuffs through him x3

In my family, I'm the oldest... so no one to learn it from but them.

My mother's NOW been giving me those kind of talks, ironically enough.

Edited by Vashiane

How young

How old

... This sounds so wrong

Oh, I'm plenty pragmatic with my other consoles. Just this...

/o\

Why, comrade

And I have little tolerance for that

/o\

I'm thinking of a mentality kind-of free, where your mind can just drift off into any corners of its own depths unscathed.

Of course that would be on my mind right now...

I know. I actually don't mind it. :)

... Seriously? Unless it's a Druid skill, because I am completely inept when it comes to them. Battle Mace Cleric FTW.

And why is that

Okay then

It isn't

druids master race

scimitar and leather armor all up in this bitch

Our party's druid is the ultimate survivalist

He has like 5 str and 7 dex, but doesn't give a damn

2E druid is broken

Anyway, gotta sleep

'Night

Edited by OldMan

Why, comrade

/o\

Anyway, gotta sleep

'Night

Well, an actual reason would be

Too much hassle to mod and download games, etc.

But yes.

It's ok comrade. You are serving your mother. That is a noble task.

Night. Sweet dreams.

druids master race

scimitar and leather armor all up in this bitch

Ha. :D

I love being either a Cleric or a Bard - no, I am not spoony - simply because supporting roles are actually kind of fun. That and, whenever you do cool things like nat-20 a roll on the boss and flatten him with your Morning Star, people notice. :)

That, and I just love maces.

Why, comrade

/o\

And why is that

Okay then

It isn't

Our party's druid is the ultimate survivalist

He has like 5 str and 7 dex, but doesn't give a damn

2E druid is broken

Anyway, gotta sleep

'Night

Because I sort of zoned-out/day-dreamed earlier today and remembered I'm still not at that point yet before I got too entrapped.

But that thought process leads to another, recurring problem that's actually involves someone that's not me.

Okay~!

... Well, shoot. To the books, then!

And good night! Very sweet dreams on the remnants of your 30th birthday! :D

What's with the current talks...

Random people discussing random things. :)

How are you today Acacia?

Are you serious...pixiv?

Come on artist... WHY did you have like a few pixels of that. It got moved to the R-18 section because of it.

ARGH. Otherwise, it's just a cute picture of her. *shakes fist*

... Searching for fanart, I see?

If he can shapeshift, that's even more irrelevant since either goes through the roof.

Shapeshifting is a key part of his survivability and allows him to be a perfect spy... for everyone, friends and foes alike

The experience table is ridiculous though

2E Druids get to level 12 fast as hell... and the slow progression after that is irrelevant because well, nobody usually gets there anyway

Really gone now

Ha. :D

I love being either a Cleric or a Bard - no, I am not spoony - simply because supporting roles are actually kind of fun. That and, whenever you do cool things like nat-20 a roll on the boss and flatten him with your Morning Star, people notice. :)

That, and I just love maces.

I'm a druid/rogue kinda guy, but on the occasion I make a barbarian I tend to have a bit too much fun.

Are you serious...pixiv?

Come on artist... WHY did you have like a few pixels of that. It got moved to the R-18 section because of it.

ARGH. Otherwise, it's just a cute picture of her. *shakes fist*

I think I know which one you're talking about.

I think I know which one you're talking about.

Obviously the pose wouldn't be work safe anyway... but why the hell would you browse pixiv while at work anyway?

...though Annie was pretty freaking daring. She had the guts to browse doujinpress while at work during downtime. xD

I'm a druid/rogue kinda guy, but on the occasion I make a barbarian I tend to have a bit too much fun.

Ooh, barbarians ARE kind of fun. That strength. :o

That's one of my dad's favorite classes, although he also likes behind a paladin or a monk. Although his favorite reason for using the monk class starts with a "Q" and ends with a "uivering Palm".

And the Awakening Character Contest is now starting a Cordelia vs. Cynthia debate, so for those wanting to see another possible flame war, exit right.

And I'm out of popcorn... so much for being Crazy Prepared!

Edited by Vashiane

Ooh, barbarians ARE kind of fun. That strength. :o

That's one of my dad's favorite classes, although he also likes behind a paladin or a monk. Although his favorite reason for using the monk class starts with a "Q" and ends with a "uivering Palm".

It's a fun class, especially when you don't feel very good outside of the game and just want to smash things.

I'm not very fond of non-druid/ranger divine classes though, mostly because it's not something I have much in common, plus paladins are so restrictive.

And the Awakening Character Contest is now starting a Cordelia vs. Cynthia debate, so for those wanting to see another possible flame war, exit right.

And I'm out of popcorn... so much for being Crazy Prepared!

If I were a mod, I would suspend everyone who start those Awakening character contests for at least a week.