• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Lovely to hear!

So... I have no idea how this happened, but somehow you were in my dream last night...

We were a part of a group that goes into virtual reality and removes any corruption or viruses from video games, and our particular three-man squad is called "The BCD Squad", which is actually short for "Band of Chaotic Dreamers". And I say three-man squad because we had to go on a mission to fetch the OTHER squad member from Fire Emblem Awakening... and I already have an idea on who THAT might be.

My mind sometimes, I swear. XD

Haha, interesting. Mine wasn't much. As I said, it was SRW related. *Incoming stuff few can figure out what the heck it is* It looked like a simple map, I was in the Argama, and the enemy units were the Zeons, as I saw Norris Packard deployed and I think I saw an Apsalus as well, and the Dinosaur Empire. Except the latter were like over 30 units compared to the Zeon's barely 5. I forgot who my units were.

Haha, interesting. Mine wasn't much. As I said, it was SRW related. *Incoming stuff few can figure out what the heck it is* It looked like a simple map, I was in the Argama, and the enemy units were the Zeons, as I saw Norris Packard deployed and I think I saw an Apsalus as well, and the Dinosaur Empire. Except the latter were like over 30 units compared to the Zeon's barely 5. I forgot who my units were.

Does Commander Char lead them?

------

Alice.png

"Die For Me"

Destruction is at hand. Takahisa Kandori(Guido) must be stopped

Seeing this part of the game really brushes off vanity and shows reality.

EDIT: Haha...

Anyone remember this game?

Edited by Dark_Huntress

Does Commander Char lead them?

I doubt Char was there in the map. True, Norris and an Apsalus means One Year War elements, but in SRW, it's not quite uncommon for UC Gundam's continuity to snarl, so for all I know, Char could've been with us as Quattro already, since Bright was commanding the Argama.

... ... Yeah, I need assistance from Google on this. XD

But okay. You were in a spaceship pursuing the enemy, who were vastly outnumbered by your allied forces and therefore pretty much an Insta-win easy map.

A quest to save Rey of course!

If his stats are correct from what I saw on my scanner, he doesn't need saving. XD

Someone's been EXPonential Growth grinding.

... ... Yeah, I need assistance from Google on this. XD

But okay. You were in a spaceship pursuing the enemy, who were vastly outnumbered by your allied forces and therefore pretty much an Insta-win easy map.

Haha no, my side didn't looked like it was vast. On the other hand, being SRW, that might be enough. lol

I doubt Char was there in the map. True, Norris and an Apsalus means One Year War elements, but in SRW, it's not quite uncommon for UC Gundam's continuity to snarl, so for all I know, Char could've been with us as Quattro already, since Bright was commanding the Argama.

I see...

So the player/enemy units don't have face mugs whenever they are in battle. Like the SNES Gundam Wing?

Edited by Dark_Huntress

I see...

So the enemy units don't have face mugs whenever they are in battle. Like the SNES Gundam Wing?

In SRW? Yes they do. In typical eyes-covered or eyes-darkened-out fashion.

Haha no, my side didn't looked like it was vast. On the other hand, being SRW, that might be enough. lol

Ah! Just as long as you have a decent size advantage, winning the chapter is a simpler objective to beat, right? That doesn't sound so bad at all.

Sounds easier than MySims Sky Heroes. DX

In SRW? Yes they do. In typical eyes-covered or eyes-darkened-out fashion.

Ah...

They must wear those kind of masks that Char wears over his eyes.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

Ah...

They must wear those kind of masks that Char wears over his eyes.

It's kinda unsettling, those with the eyes darkened out. It makes them look like their eyes were plucked out.

And the "connection" he made with Sumia and Simia is "the letter was changed because they're in the same game"... when there's no connection to begin with.

Ah.

That tripped me SO much when I first saw it ("Oh my god, that theory I read on TVTropes is true! I can't believe they - oh, wait, that's a I."), but in terms of the original text there isn't a connection since they were originally named after German numbers.

... I guess they changed it with the European version in mind, since that would be kind of odd for German players?

srw just has that tendency to compress events that happened 30+ years apart in-series down to happening within a month of each other

srw just has that tendency to compress events that happened 30+ years apart in-series down to happening within a month of each other

I find the most hilarious to be SRW A's take on it, though.

It's kinda unsettling, those with the eyes darkened out. It makes them look like their eyes were plucked out.

Sounds badass.

lol, silly theory

Heya, Eric.