FE4 THREAD

Fia

I could never consume much alcohol... Two piña conadas with less alcohol got me lightheaded already that I had to go throw it up.

Good predictor.

And I should put the shipping emote in my sig too.

But what can I try? I'm quite useless and worthless. Though I guess you'll say .. or well anyone would say that is just gonna be my down fall...

....I hate people. :<

It was an easy guess

It's over once you give up

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno if this sounds too harsh or maybe even too wrong which is the case for almost everything I say ;~; but I think if people just give up, they don't have an excuse to complain anymore.

There's gotta be something out there, try to overcome your negativity, for all you know you're good at things, until you compare yourself to others and bring yourself down, but certainly there's always somebody else who's better at you at something!! Same goes with everyone else. There's gotta be something out there you can do, maybe it's taking longer to find than you want but you shouldn't just let your own life go to waste by giving up on it. Especially if you've spent so long by now making an effort to find it!! All this time you could have been spending searching for something, you've instead spent worrying that you never do anything, maybe you should try harder to change negativity time into I-want-to-get-better time~!

Nah, it doesn't sound that harsh or anything! You have a point... I'm not trying to complain either, but I guess in a way... I'm also just used to my own negativity so in a way, it's my ... comfort zone? It's hard to step out of my comfort zone, I guess...

and the things I seem to see that I personally am good at is like... not really beneficial to society... then again, I've probably been drilled by my mom that I'm useless/pathetic unless I can contribute to society/other people.

It was an easy guess

It's over once you give up

that he wouldn't care anymore?

Maybe that's the best. I dunno....

Awesome, SW related dream. Battle of Anegawa, Oda side... but for some reason I was Yukimura in the dream. lolwut, not even in SW he was present there, and why would he fight for the Oda anyway? Then again, Keiji was with the Azai-Azakura for some reason too...

Nah, it doesn't sound that harsh or anything! You have a point... I'm not trying to complain either, but I guess in a way... I'm also just used to my own negativity so in a way, it's my ... comfort zone? It's hard to step out of my comfort zone, I guess...

If it's not something positive I don't think it can be considered a Comfort Zone in the first place...

Awesome, SW related dream. Battle of Anegawa, Oda side... but for some reason I was Yukimura in the dream. lolwut, not even in SW he was present there, and why would he fight for the Oda anyway? Then again, Keiji was with the Azai-Azakura for some reason too...

If it's not something positive I don't think it can be considered a Comfort Zone in the first place...

You played too much SW>

And well, my therapists called it a comfort zone more of referring to a familiar setting than actual comfort. Or in a way, the negativity is more comforting than positive at times... maybe not comforting, but it's a lot more familiar to me than positive feelings. Not to say I actually want the negativity, but it's just something I've gotten used to over my life.

You played too much SW>

And well, my therapists called it a comfort zone more of referring to a familiar setting than actual comfort. Or in a way, the negativity is more comforting than positive at times... maybe not comforting, but it's a lot more familiar to me than positive feelings. Not to say I actually want the negativity, but it's just something I've gotten used to over my life.

No, that's the thing. I haven't touched SW in a while already.

Ah, so it's more like a Familiar Environment. Well, I suppose in this case it's similar to treating it like a Comfort Zone, except once outside you must never go back in if you can help it.

Bye bye Rey.

No, that's the thing. I haven't touched SW in a while already.

Ah, so it's more like a Familiar Environment. Well, I suppose in this case it's similar to treating it like a Comfort Zone, except once outside you must never go back in if you can help it.

I thought you were recently playing it. Weeeell... you were watching videos so!

Yes, pretty much why we referred it to a comfort zone... and that's the thing, I...sometimes I can't really help but step back into it... especially when I'm all depressed or just.... just used to it....

and the things I seem to see that I personally am good at is like... not really beneficial to society... then again, I've probably been drilled by my mom that I'm useless/pathetic unless I can contribute to society/other people.

Hmm... I suppose~ Negative people probably can't help it if they were born to be negative... I think I managed to get a mix of both negativity and positivity...

Awww I can sorta empathize with that... my own dad constantly has to point out my flaws to me, not that I can blame him when I do everything wrong... And whenever I have to do something he always expects the worst out of me, whenever I manage to do something well for once, maybe 1/10 times he'll actually acknowledge the fact. But even when I do do something right for once, he still expects the worst. Then when he tells me how he expects me to do, I spend too much of my time crying/moping around that I actually do sink down to his expectations... (that's why I think time shouldn't be spent complaining/whining when it could be better spent actually doing something~ I still have trouble taking my own advice)

It always upset me... how on the other hand, my older brother is so good at being good at stuff~ He doesn't live with us, he moved with his friend because his friend lives near where he goes to school. He doesn't fail classes like I do and he got to travel in a few places in Europe and he's just so successful. My dad is so proud of him, he brags about him to the rest of my family (meanwhile whenever he talks about me to the rest of my family, it's because he's talking about how I screwed this up or how I made us late, etc) and he's always smiling and happy when my brother's visiting us, and he'll always get to laugh about the experiences my brother had... Needless to say I am quite jealous~ At the same time though I'm glad my brother doesn't always feel the disappointment from our dad... Because I'm really close to him ^o^

But... I guess I'm similar to you, then... it's difficult to think that I can do anything right when my dad just engraves it deeper and deeper into my mind that I'm an utter failure...

I thought you were recently playing it. Weeeell... you were watching videos so!

Yes, pretty much why we referred it to a comfort zone... and that's the thing, I...sometimes I can't really help but step back into it... especially when I'm all depressed or just.... just used to it....

Nope, no videos recently. I tell you, my dreams, are random.

Then you must throw away those unhelpful thoughts. Being used to it is not excuse to go back to it. You must being to fight it out.

The less people that come to this place, the more active it'll be!!!

I like your logic~ xb

<Friday!

Hmm... I suppose~ Negative people probably can't help it if they were born to be negative... I think I managed to get a mix of both negativity and positivity...

Awww I can sorta empathize with that... my own dad constantly has to point out my flaws to me, not that I can blame him when I do everything wrong... And whenever I have to do something he always expects the worst out of me, whenever I manage to do something well for once, maybe 1/10 times he'll actually acknowledge the fact. But even when I do do something right for once, he still expects the worst. Then when he tells me how he expects me to do, I spend too much of my time crying/moping around that I actually do sink down to his expectations... (that's why I think time shouldn't be spent complaining/whining when it could be better spent actually doing something~ I still have trouble taking my own advice)

It always upset me... how on the other hand, my older brother is so good at being good at stuff~ He doesn't live with us, he moved with his friend because his friend lives near where he goes to school. He doesn't fail classes like I do and he got to travel in a few places in Europe and he's just so successful. My dad is so proud of him, he brags about him to the rest of my family (meanwhile whenever he talks about me to the rest of my family, it's because he's talking about how I screwed this up or how I made us late, etc) and he's always smiling and happy when my brother's visiting us, and he'll always get to laugh about the experiences my brother had... Needless to say I am quite jealous~ At the same time though I'm glad my brother doesn't always feel the disappointment from our dad... Because I'm really close to him ^o^

But... I guess I'm similar to you, then... it's difficult to think that I can do anything right when my dad just engraves it deeper and deeper into my mind that I'm an utter failure...

Oh I know how that feels.

Mr. Darcy parody.

NTG probably won't even read this post for a long time.

Ohhhh right

Jenni posts here while the only other Jenni I know (alongside her boyfriend and the rest of my friends) were here

I knew that would happen

And since that Jenni was my Japanese teacher, I happened to ask her what ピアスのお礼 meant which is apparently a gift given as thanks for a received gift

:(. But do you call her Jenni? Or Jennifer? Or "hey there!"?

It's okay, you don't have to be beneficial to society...... Actually, I don't know. Well, that is certainly the way the world works. Take your time! Do what you enjoy doing! And I am terrible with words :o

And Hayao Miyazaki is retiring?! With one last film! orly omigosh?

Friday huh. Exploitable. Or more like puns incoming?

Edited by MathematicsMajorGirl

Then you must throw away those unhelpful thoughts. Being used to it is not excuse to go back to it. You must being to fight it out.

If you're used to it, what's the difference if you're used to being happy more?

The negative can sometimes bring you a good idea to get you to do better at something whenever that you're in a better mood. As you will know what positive thing to do about it if you think bad about it. Like if you use Hot sauce on your toothbrush, you know next time to use toothpaste. The whole deal.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

If you're used to it, what's the difference if you're used to being happy more?

The negative can sometimes bring you a good idea to get you to do better at something whenever that you're in a better mood. As you will know what positive thing to do about it if you think bad about it. Like if you use Hot sauce on your toothbrush, you know next time to use toothpaste. The whole deal.

The thing is that it doesn't seem that's she's getting something positive out of it.

The problem with your analogy is that one can likewise learn that's it's a bad thing beforehand, and avoid it altogether, as common sense must not be discarded after all.

It consistently disappoints whenever I bother to try it.

Sounds like a lot of things.

Goddamn it Pride. I just don't fucking like alcohol. I don't care if you or anyone else says that it's good and that not liking it is some kind of bullshit sin because that's just stupid.

Penguin RAGE

The thing is that it doesn't seem that's she's getting something positive out of it.

The problem with your analogy is that one can likewise learn that's it's a bad thing beforehand, and avoid it altogether, as common sense must not be discarded after all.

That's right.

You must never lose that. And if it's too bad that it leads to serious trouble, (like ending up in jail for it/getting perma injuries, etc) then, yeah...it is best to avoid it altogether.

EDIT: @NTG

Holas.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

HI NTG.

Oh wow.... that's really bad... to actually have someone constant that your parent will compare you with... At least you're close to your brother considering how successful he sounds like... I'll be honest, I'm a bit jealous of your own brother and I don't even know him. Or maybe it's more like envy? Or both, I guess... but you're right... the time spent on complaining or moping could be spent better... I wish I could take that advice to heart too...

You linked us some! And I know you told us that, it is indeed random.

It's not that easy to just throw them away. I would love to do that... I actually worked on it a bit in my past therapy, so I guess I'll have to start on it again now, huh...

What, Miyazaki is retiring!? This will shock my dad, he's a big fan of his works.

You linked us some! And I know you told us that, it is indeed random.

It's not that easy to just throw them away. I would love to do that... I actually worked on it a bit in my past therapy, so I guess I'll have to start on it again now, huh...

Yes, but that was also some time ago.

Easy or hard, one must try anyway and do his/her best effort, and not easily give-up. So yes, do that.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Oh I know how that feels.

;n;

Oh wow.... that's really bad... to actually have someone constant that your parent will compare you with... At least you're close to your brother considering how successful he sounds like... I'll be honest, I'm a bit jealous of your own brother and I don't even know him. Or maybe it's more like envy? Or both, I guess... but you're right... the time spent on complaining or moping could be spent better... I wish I could take that advice to heart too...

Heehee yeah, I tend to mix up envy and jealousy a lot~ I dunno much of a difference between the two x3

I almost feel bad for bringing this up though... I don't think I really needed to complain about it and it's just sad stuffs~

I think jealous is bad stuff while envy is not-so-bad? Well, they're pretty much the same really. I seem to think jealousy has bad connotations though.

And hi all!

Source?

Exploit how?

here is where I read it and they have a Japanese source!

Nothing really. I just meant puns really. :(

What's your theme from now, Charlie?

Yes, but that was also some time ago.

Easy or hard, one must try anyway and do his/her best effort, and not easily give-up. So yes, do that.

Not the videos! I think.

I suppose... I'm also a quitter. Man, all these bad habits and stuff... I...also dunno if I really should not give up or something. :/

Heehee yeah, I tend to mix up envy and jealousy a lot~ I dunno much of a difference between the two x3

I almost feel bad for bringing this up though... I don't think I really needed to complain about it and it's just sad stuffs~

Well, I think envy is like, you envy someone has something that you want / don't have and you want and jealousy is more like... the fear of losing something or someone? I mostly associate jealousy with people... Both are bad if you ask me...

It's okay! I'm pretty depressing myself so. u_u