so odds are I'm gonna like

dia-blow, bro

my finger is hovering over the download button

tell me one more time and

sure

I guess

it's okay, we're bad too

Bad Freohr!

Oh no, I know you weren't accusing me, although I know I can come off as being an ass to her. And that's how I'm blunt as well, although I am nicer on the whole to people who aren't brats. I still don't know how she expects people to be nice to her when the only time she's nice is if she's gotten crit-less compliments.

It's definitely true that insulting her makes her worse, but most have just become so fed up with her that that's all they have left to say. Regardless, I'm still going to try to get through to her, although considering her track record I doubt anything I say will change her attitude.

And you don't have to wait around for my reply, really~

I agree, she is truly blind. Too spoiled and always feels like the princess.

Yeah, it's difficult to expect people who are that annoyed to restrain themselves~ But there is such thing as sucking it up and either maturely try to explain to an immature child, or just walk away. It probably does no good to flood the section with those kinds of arguments anyway.

Instead I just checked back in~!

I agree, she is truly blind. Too spoiled and always feels like the princess.

Yeah, it's difficult to expect people who are that annoyed to restrain themselves~ But there is such thing as sucking it up and either maturely try to explain to an immature child, or just walk away. It probably does no good to flood the section with those kinds of arguments anyway.

Instead I just checked back in~!

Not everyone is that patient though, and I'll admit that some of my determination comes from stubbornness.

Right now I'm trying to comb through her art topic to show her where she's asked for praise, but I think I'll send her a PM instead of posting it in her topic. Maybe then she'll be more inclined to listen to me. :/

The hell... the sheltered kid is looking into traveling by bus to the East Coast.

The best place to stay at would probably be where she works.

Damn you woman for having the exact opposite work schedule as my classes. Off during times when I have class. Working when I don't.

..it is downloading

excellent

The hell... the sheltered kid is looking into traveling by bus to the East Coast.

The best place to stay at would probably be where she works.

Damn you woman for having the exact opposite work schedule as my classes. Off during times when I have class. Working when I don't.

love is a mistake

...What's gotten into me?

I'm thinking about drawing a picture of Frederick being strangled by the Punjab Lasso for the next FE:A Hurt and Heal game when I finally KO Frederick. *shivers*

Good question... *flees*

So... the subject of Sociology today is... "critique".

...Guys I'm dying. xDDDDDDD

Oh my

1. "You're making a mistake altogether."

2. Philosophical perspective.

I don't necessarily believe that, mind you