FE4 THREAD

Fia

I'm about to cry.

I found my 3DS.

In one of the stores near the campus. And the owner was really nice.

I was depressed. I was about to give up. I asked... "do you have a red 3DS I can buy?" resigned to buy it even if it wasn't mine.

I closed my eyes. He put it in my hand. I recognized the feeling. And I nearly broke into tears.

It was my baby.

I called my police friend and cleared up everything.

And paperwork and stuff.

And I'm getting it back on Monday after class.

I might have lost my Awakening cartridge.

But I can begin... again.

あのオリヴィエ・・・また・・・会おうね。

Yay

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Monday, 09 September 2013

[22:18:35] Ghetto: Plus I don't get banned

[22:18:44] Ghetto: Cause I know what I'm doing

. . .

[22:35:39] Ghetto: Guys KHV is currently just an error for me and I couldn't post the hilarious thread I was about to post

[22:35:43] Ghetto: I think I'm banned

Edited by Makaze

I'm about to cry.

I found my 3DS.

I was depressed. I was about to give up. I asked... "do you have a red 3DS I can buy?" resigned to buy it even if it wasn't mine.

I closed my eyes. He put it in my hand. I recognized the feeling. And I nearly broke into tears.

It was my baby.

And paperwork and stuff.

あのオリヴィエ・・・また・・・会おうね。

Dude that's good to hear man.

Edited by Interest

I'm about to cry.

I found my 3DS.

It was my baby.

And paperwork and stuff.

あのオリヴィエ・・・また・・・会おうね。

Ohmygosh, thank god. I'm so glad you found it, Rey! Yay!

I'm about to cry.

I found my 3DS.

It was my baby.

And paperwork and stuff.

あのオリヴィエ・・・また・・・会おうね。

Fantastic!

...sentimental much?

It's officially September 14th here...

And I'm stealing my mother away today so we can bond. I... we're actually a lot alike, but in ways that don't really compliment each other, ha. I mean... an internet FORUM knew I was suicidal before my mother did. I feel so godawful about that, but she's not the easiest woman to approach.

But today's her birthday. And today, I'm going to love her with each and every atom that makes up my heart.

Oh, and NIGHT. It's so late~ why am I still awake?

Agh, keep forgetting stuff. Gotta say it right.

Good night to everyone, and of course, may your dreams be ever in your favor.

Edited by Vashiane

NOT HIBYEING ANYMORE. D:

o0mz.jpg

Hurrah!

I'm starving.

So am I actually...

*goes to the fridge to dig up stuff while this is rendering*

Third while my video is proccessing.

soc, I'd suggest using the "ignore" function on her.

Good girl.

tell her to put a soc in it

...Fine.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

XD

I'm not even thinking of the situation with the woman in terms of whether or not she'll attack me physically, but I'm still fucked even if she did. Most of us live in a society where male violence against women even in self defense is viewed in an extremely negative light. Moreover, it's rather unlikely that a small woman is out searching for her lost child alone. She was most likely accompanied by her boyfriend/husband/male relative/etc., so you'll probably end up having to deal with a man regardless.

The threat posed by the woman isn't physical in nature. People who have lost a child tend to be extremely irrational and emotional. It's entirely possible that she would stalk and harass you depending on how irrational she is. This can cause irreparable damage to a person's reputation. I know someone who lost their job because of something like that.

It is awful to have to go through that. D:
Solving this cannot be expressed by words alone, obviously.

My answer is more hinged on my own innocence in the presumed situation. Because I didn't kidnap the woman's child, there has to be a way to clear up that issue, such as taking it to the police or some other way of proving my innocence that doesn't resort to violence. It hinges on something about me. If I can prove my innocence, I'm good to go.

The dude on the other hand hinges on something about him. He's out for violence. He's got a weapon, for fuck's sake. Doesn't matter what I do or not do, he'll probably attack. I have a lot less potential control over the situation because I can't just go I DIDNT STEAL YOUR KID HERE IS IRREFUTABLE PROOF whereas what's to say that he won't try to beat you up anyway even if you hand over the wallet? Or even worse? I have other unfortunate implications to worry about a man in a dark alley with a weapon. There's a lot to lose here.

Granted if he's untrained and less than three times my size I have a decent shot at disarming him, thank god for it being a bludgeon and not a gun, but it's not 100% chance. I'm not that good of a fighter.

Also i really don't like quoting things lol

Right.
So there's no need to garrute him like a guilty man.
And...
In this world...there are many people who've killed their emotions. Don't forget that.

Hi Acacia

No thank you I am sick of thinking ;~;

I could make a sorta long sentence complaining that I'm sick of thinking because I took 3 quizzes and 1 test and skimmed 8 powerpoints despite how I started falling asleep partway through doing that and read several articles as part of a reading assignment today so now I don't want to do any work anymore.

At least it leads to more knowledge=wisdom.

I'm about to cry.

I found my 3DS.

It was my baby.

And paperwork and stuff.

あのオリヴィエ・・・また・・・会おうね。

At least that nightmare is over. Thank god.

Holy crap, that is such a relief. I'm glad you found it and everything XD

Yea.
Some people just don't have respect for other peoples property. >_>

Wish my case could have had even that bittersweet ending...

;___;

I am also glad for you. Losing things is one of the worst things that can happen to a person.

Yeah.

It's officially September 14th here...

And I'm stealing my mother away today so we can bond. I... we're actually a lot alike, but in ways that don't really compliment each other, ha. I mean... an internet FORUM knew I was suicidal before my mother did. I feel so godawful about that, but she's not the easiest woman to approach.

But today's her birthday. And today, I'm going to love her with each and every atom that makes up my heart.

Oh, and NIGHT. It's so late~ why am I still awake?

Agh, keep forgetting stuff. Gotta say it right.

Good night to everyone, and of course, may your dreams be ever in your favor.

Always honor thy mother and father atom by atom.

As it is one of the ten commandments.

And Goodnight.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

Fantastic!

...sentimental much?

that's reyrey you're talking about

he's about as sentimental as one gets

My friend even said:

"When you have resigned... ONLY when you have resigned yourself to despair that you have truly lost what you have lost... only then shall you find it again."

Asdf.

U7PPFPA.png

Behold. The Mii of the jerk who stole my 3DS.

I'm getting it back Monday after all the police paperwork is done.

Edited by shadowofchaos

My friend even said:

"When you have resigned... ONLY when you have resigned yourself to despair that you have truly lost what you have lost... only then shall you find it again."

Asdf.

U7PPFPA.png

Behold. The Mii of the jerk who stole my 3DS.

I'm getting it back Monday after all the police paperwork is done.

lol

Well, I'm off to bed.

Night.

My friend even said:

Asdf.

Hope you'll be more careful too from now on.

FINALLY! Got past those stupid guards that kept me from progressing in Etrian Odyssey IV since I got it. Just don't ask me to do it again.

... Also don't ask me to navigate this dungeon, I am so horribly bad at this XD;

FINALLY! Got past those stupid guards that kept me from progressing in Etrian Odyssey IV since I got it. Just don't ask me to do it again.

... Also don't ask me to navigate this dungeon, I am so horribly bad at this XD;

cool

You're gonna love the 4th labyrinth. muahahaha

Oh indeed ...

Remember how the games keeps adding dick moves as you progress.

It keeps getting woooooorse.

But you should be fine until the boss fight and that one part where you have to do that one thing. What's your party anyway.