FE4 THREAD

Fia

"Chrom, do you take Sumia to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

Chrom: "I do"

"Sumia, do you take Chrom to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

Sumia: "Yes, I d-" *trips and falls on her face*

"If anyone doesn't support this union, speak no-"

Vashiane's Sister: "I OBJECT! CHROM IS MINE!"

...I don't wanna go any farther than that.

Ohmygosh, SO MUCH ACCURACY. XD

She definitely would trip in high heels. :o

*sho-*

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I mean, normally I wouldn't DARE do a thing like this, but she said something the other day that just bugged the HELL out of me. So... yeah. I feel like a child, but honestly, some things she should know not to tell me.

Yeesh, what happened? (If it's too personal, sorry for asking!)

One of my friends who was playing through the game for the first time had Sumia with a C-Chrom and MU with a C-Chrom as well, if I remember correctly. I told him that if he continued to go through chapter 11 with that setup, Sumia was gonna get Chrom. He wasn't using Sumia, but somehow managed to get his avatar to marry Chrom, lol.

I just couldn't resist writing that XD

Just like how I couldn't resist LOVING it!

Yeesh, what happened? (If it's too personal, sorry for asking!)

One of my friends who was playing through the game for the first time had Sumia with a C-Chrom and MU with a C-Chrom as well, if I remember correctly. I told him that if he continued to go through chapter 11 with that setup, Sumia was gonna get Chrom. He wasn't using Sumia, but somehow managed to get his avatar to marry Chrom, lol.

We were talking about the characters and which ones we felt were the most like us, and I said Sumia. She stopped for a moment, stared at me and said, "Uh, no. You're cooler than that." And I went to explain the similarities to her, and once I finished she blinked a few times and then told me, "Oh no. We need to fix that."

... Just, the tone. It sounded like she was kind of disgusted with me because I actually associated myself with Sumia. I was just in "WTF" mode then.

Whoa. Your friend has skills. XD

YES.

Wait, which one?

Sumia and Chrom's C.

We were talking about the characters and which ones we felt were the most like us, and I said Sumia. She stopped for a moment, stared at me and said, "Uh, no. You're cooler than that." And I went to explain the similarities to her, and once I finished she blinked a few times and then told me, "Oh no. We need to fix that."

... Just, the tone. It sounded like she was kind of disgusted with me because I actually associated myself with Sumia. I was just in "WTF" mode then.

Whoa. Your friend has skills. XD

That's ... really depressing ;/ I mean, some of Sumia's characteristics are exaggerated, but she's not a bad character. I don't blame you for being upset with your sister.

(Also, I think it's because my friend managed to get his avatar to get more points with Chrom than Sumia did despite both being at a C support.)

And I like vegetable pizza.

(Also, I think it's because my friend managed to get his avatar to get more points with Chrom than Sumia did despite both being at a C support.)

That's pretty much it. The points after each battle get rounded to the nearest multiple of 9, and wins whoever is ahead, even within the same support level, so to speak. Well, that's what I remember from when that thread came up about Support Points.

Once when I was in school I dropped my DS Lite on the ground and it hit the edge of my table as it fell. The hinge broke and I had to buy a new one.

Just a few days ago I dropped my 3DS in practically the exact same place where my DS Lite had broken. Thankfully the 3DS is more durable.

Did the 3DS incur any damage?

That's pretty much it. The points after each battle get rounded to the nearest multiple of 9, and wins whoever is ahead, even within the same support level, so to speak. Well, that's what I remember from when that thread came up about Support Points.

Yeah, I think he was low on money so he couldn't afford skirmishes (or something else happened so that he couldn't skirmish) and he had no DLC. So he just stuck his avatar and Chrom together for the whole battle.

EDIT: Right now, it's fine.

Edited by Sangyul

That's ... really depressing ;/ I mean, some of Sumia's characteristics are exaggerated, but she's not a bad character. I don't blame you for being upset with your sister.

And I like vegetable pizza.

It probably didn't help that I was on my pain meds that day either... and they make me kind of dizzy so I was stumbling around quite a bit. Probably actually looked like Sumia then.

I don't know... maybe it was the timing, maybe it was the tone, it just got me upset and now I'm kind of going to make her pay for it.

... I really don't like being manipulative. I REALLY don't. This is sneaky and underhanded... but I kind of don't care.

And damn, Sumia, two 4% crits? Someone's loving their husbando.

It probably didn't help that I was on my pain meds that day either... and they make me kind of dizzy so I was stumbling around quite a bit. Probably actually looked like Sumia then.

I don't know... maybe it was the timing, maybe it was the tone, it just got me upset and now I'm kind of going to make her pay for it.

... I really don't like being manipulative. I REALLY don't. This is sneaky and underhanded... but I kind of don't care.

Well, you did say that your sister was young. 11 year olds aren't know for the maturity. But I can't say I blame you with that, I'd be pretty pissed if it were me in your place too.

Besides chapter 11 isn't THAT far in the game, won't take you TOO long to restart unless you grinded up like nuts

Well, I might as well go to bed early.

Goodnight thread.

wdy.gif

Night, Ace. :D

Edited by Dark_Huntress

Well, you did say that your sister was young. 11 year olds aren't know for the maturity. But I can't say I blame you with that, I'd be pretty pissed if it were me in your place too.

Besides chapter 11 isn't THAT far in the game, won't take you TOO long to restart unless you grinded up like nuts

I know, I know. It's not something I would normally be upset about but just... bad timing.

Getting me mad is difficult, depressing me is easy, and getting me angry because I'm depressed is actually REALLY easy. But let's see how this go, shall we?

LOL, she plays Normal. I'm just grinding Reeking Boxes for the support.

I know, I know. It's not something I would normally be upset about but just... bad timing.

Getting me mad is difficult, depressing me is easy, and getting me angry because I'm depressed is actually REALLY easy. But let's see how this go, shall we?

And I completely understand that. Have fun trolling your sister :P:

(So, do you want me to go first in the PM? I don't mind)

Well...that's great. :D

I always was a pacifist too.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

Capcom has a dangerously low amount of $$$ in the bank

Serves them right for the bullshit they have been doing lately

I'M THROWING MY MONEY AT THEM MAKE IT WORK PLEASE.

Also, I need sleep. Medicine's really getting to me, and I'm less likely to do something stupid when I'm lying down.:D

Standard Vashiane Signing Off Quote of Good Night and Sweet Dreams, activate! [/tackleglomps thread]

Edited by Vashiane